The Becky Paulista vs The Stacy English rose

The Becky Paulista vs The Stacy English rose

Attached: 1540853462862.jpg (823x1029, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/strengththruoi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i prefer the paulista

Attached: F041087C-3761-4ED4-8796-AA08CBAC2A02.jpg (750x924, 481K)

Bender

Attached: 1540066580754.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Hapa?

I prefer which ever this one is.
looks like a face you could domestically abuse, so therefore perfect for marriage.

Wanna pound her arse and give her strong anglo-french children

>tfw no chav goth gf

why even to live lads

Attached: 1554612691763.jpg (527x487, 97K)

wow the autism from /mu/ is now spreading here

Brits told me girls like her are more likely to be lesbian and bi-sexual and into effeminate men. Also that would ruin her face which is too perfect.
Based Norman chad
I know that feel
She's been posted on /brit/ for a long time now.

Attached: 1540066526723.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

*Tourangeau Brad, to be frankish

I thought skinhead culture was dead?

Maybe not big anymore, but all these subcultures that started in Britain still have small followings.

Attached: 42630064_1046343315550192_4628323733685211461_n.jpg (937x1171, 172K)

>she into fembois
>be huge hairy bear man the essence of manliness
FUCK
>ruin her face
sorry mate but she need a ring--around her eye
domestic abuse is symbolic to being a man
also she is probably lesbian and into fag men because of birth control. literally fucks with women's brain chemistry.
I wanna pound her ass and give her beautiful mutt BVLLS

The particular girl in question has some degenerate skinhead boyfriend who looks like a stereotypical lower class English thug. I just know from /brit/ that girls that look like her are usually dykes/bi-sexuals and probably into effeminate men if they are.

Attached: 1559625895678.jpg (1080x1080, 316K)

she probably fucks black dudes.
shiiiit mang im in

Actually her comments and skinhead culture is a bit racist. She's a skinhead m8, combat 84 is a racist punk Oi! band.

Goodlooking

>implying niggas give fuck bout word called consent
lol this is why your race is dying.

M8, lower class englishmen aren't the middle class pussies you see memed here. They stab up pakis for fun.

>the chavs'll get you nigga
that is why we call it gang rape, to fuck up all da white boi dat try.
I now I really want to do it, just to be a the shit out some crakkkas.

Man, she could be my next problem. Want to trade the paulista for the English rose?

why is this ugly whore getting shilled all of a sudden?

She's hispanic latino though, she's jerking off to far right white subculture, even though skinhead is not neccessarily racist or xenophobic, just owrking class subculture. Just looks at those, those are latina legs.

Chavs roam around in gangs too.
I don't have an english rose to trade :(
Latinas don't look like that at all dumb ruski

Attached: 1551416003668.jpg (1080x1080, 1.08M)

She is argentinian or shit, you dumb nigger, she's not british.

She looks like churka though. Not tatar or central asian, more like caucasian.

No Argentinian lives in England and is into English punk and goth culture.

Attached: 1541466013287.jpg (667x742, 86K)

She's a Hermana? don't fuck with me my mate, I'm willing to find love in Argentinian lands

>who would win 30 black bvlls and some vatos or some 5 lanky europoors with baby knives
mate, my niggas will be armed with machetes.

No she's not. Ruski is just being a retard. She looks like a young Siouxsie Sioux. And she was a Brit too.

Attached: Sioux-edinburgh80.jpg (471x587, 59K)

She does and there are people like that. You seem to jerk off to brits too, so why can't argentinians.
>goth
It's not goth, it's some weird mix of black metal and white pride symbolics
I don't know what hermana means.

Like vatos and niggers can afford a plane ticket to Britain. Or can even find it on a map for that matter.

It's you being a retard, dumbass. Typical amerimutt. Doesn't matter what she looks like, i'm telling you where's she originally from, she has a skinhead female friend that's also from brazil or something, i've been lurking her instagram.
... You ARE a retard. OH CHOLO EH ARGENTINO ESSE

That shit all blends together in similar circles m8. You don't seem to understand western culture very well. I live in the US I know what a Latina looks like and she aint one. Here's one from when she was younger.

Attached: 1551417038857.jpg (816x692, 61K)

Her insta is set to private.
instagram.com/strengththruoi/

>western culture
What western culture has to do with argentina or braziliana moving to england, you retard goblin. She looks like a churka anyways, not western.

And?

Not everyone in Europe is some blonde blue eyed Aryan looking motherfucker you dumbass. Specially in Britain that has Romano-Britain admixture.
So how are you able to see it?

Attached: 1551416463057.jpg (1631x1089, 433K)

>So how are you able to see it?
That girl was shilled here and on /pol and on /mu/ for more than a year, retard.
>not everyone
True, that's why a shitskin mutt like you suddenly thinks of himslef as european, lmao

I'm just Scandinavian and Polish though. Ruski immigrant lady started speaking Russian to me because she though I was slav.

>I'm just Scandinavian and Polish though. Ruski immigrant lady started speaking Russian to me because she though I was slav.

Attached: 1562728372263.png (495x500, 17K)

Gib british milkers

Attached: 1562579580446.jpg (800x546, 51K)

Tiresome. Wasn't even trying to make it about me but you just have to conversation killing amermutt as if it matters what my flag is.

>Tiresome. Wasn't even trying to make it about me but you just have to conversation killing amermutt as if it matters what my flag is.

Attached: I+beg+to+differ+_84c785bde1e02771e4942348a72592f3.png (326x273, 45K)

Shes cute does she smoke it's my fetish

Again, you had run out of better points so you just resorted to mutt posting. It'd like if I just started posting le liberator face because I ran out of actual argumentation.

Cigarette pack in this pic.

Attached: 1541372118702.jpg (1080x1350, 2.52M)

>Again, you had run out of better points so you just resorted to mutt posting. It'd like if I just started posting le liberator face because I ran out of actual argumentation.
I stated my case and you actually got into "yes, i'm actually EVROPIAN", kill yourself dumb mutt. Where do you come from? Are you a Jow Forums or a reddit tourist? You type like you came from facebook.

Attached: 1522163374409.png (1041x1054, 118K)

I didn't say I was European though? I just stated the fact Europeans aren't all blonde haired blue eyed. Then you started shouting amerimutt because all you have to say back is memes.

Because you reply like a typical amerimutt. Argentinos are barely native americans, dumbass and brazil has people froma ll over the map.

Attached: cardsfanmoran.jpg (400x475, 38K)

You still have no proof she's from Brazil. It's incredibly unlikely a Brazilian lives in England and is into niche British subcultures simultaneously. She's also mentioned disliking immigration in Britain which would be rather retarded of her if she was one.

Attached: 1541370480234.jpg (1080x1349, 139K)

You have a proof she's british? If you have access to her instagram, she has a friend that's also just like that, who claims she's a "white ginger" and stuff but her surname is diaz or something and she's from brasil and all her old photos are in spanish. This chick had her old instagram where she also claimed that she also spoked spanish and was from latin america, but she deleted that account, i wonder why.
>would be rather retarded of her if she was one.
There are russians in Germany and Czech republic who are also against immigration, who recently just got perm residence, people are retarded, you of all people should know, being a country of immigrants to begin with.

shes polish

Plus just type nazis in latin america, you'll get indian looking people dress in fred perry with nazis straps, you think people in those country just live like amazonians or what?

she's perfect!

>You have a proof she's british?
Well she does live in Britain and acts very British.
>"white ginger" and stuff but her surname is diaz
Could simply just have a Spaniard dad and British mother or something.
>This chick had her old instagram where she also claimed that she also spoked spanish and was from latin america, but she deleted that account, i wonder why.
So you say
>There are russians in Germany and Czech republic who are also against immigration, who recently just got perm residence, people are retarded, you of all people should know, being a country of immigrants to begin with.
They're probably just against shitskin immigrants from outside Europe. Still somewhat hypocritical regardless, there's much bigger problems with non-europeans immigrating into Europe than just Europeans moving around.
She doesn't look Amerindian. Maybe she's upper class Brazilian and euro heritage. But it would be weird for a rich girl to start acting like and hanging out with Chavs.

Attached: 1559626038460.jpg (919x919, 106K)

I want her to give me a kiss on the penis.

Attached: GOD.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Fuck off back to /lgbt/. Homos are ruining Jow Forums

Attached: 1549688475782.png (1288x1600, 981K)

>those scars
Unstable whore confirmed. I'd still let her kissu my penisu though.

Scars are hot though

Attached: 1551416506405.jpg (1085x1085, 152K)

Based