How do you all know English so well?

How do you all know English so well?

Attached: 1444572704713.jpg (600x626, 188K)

Exposed to it practically since day 1

Honestly I don't know. I just learned it as I aged, I didn't even really try. Idk how other people struggle with it so much, but they do.

I'm fully aware that I'm well above average compared to other Portuguese my age, but it feels kinda surreal

Movies and videogames

it's easy to learn

Movies and video games

made a wish to a genie. had some trouble at first because i was still rubbing the lamp on myself.

daily reminder that the Latinx on here are all rich zoomers with private-swiss-tier education who live in the safest areas of their country, never had a job, and spend their days "studying". Don't feel bad for them, they've never felt any pain or hardships

Funnily enough, an unhealthy obsession with Dr. Who in my teens.

By spiting americans for the past 5 years

This, I can't believe there's people under the age of 30 who struggle learning English

when i was a kid i played club penguin on english servers, i learnt there
not true
i'm a poorfag
only subhumans need an education to learn a language as piss easy as english

It's english, not french

This.
Learned it playing UO when I was 13.

>Latinx on here are all rich zoomers with private-swiss-tier education who live in the safest areas of their country
can confirm, I'm one myself, not rich though, and about a week ago someone got killed nearby of where I live

Euros on here pretend to have good English but once you get into a voice chat with them it becomes painfully obvious that they don't

>daily reminder that the Latinx on here are all rich zoomers with private-swiss-tier education who live in the safest areas of their country, never had a job, and spend their days "studying". Don't feel bad for them, they've never felt any pain or hardships

Attached: 1558014878353.jpg (1600x900, 171K)

Spoken English doesn't really matter unless you want to get blackmailed into taking HRT

Okay I admit it, I use deepl most of the time because I'm very insecure and I don't want to make mistakes

i learned it because i played multiplayer videogames a lot back then and i wanted to know what ''Oh my fucking god you shitskin, you fucking suck stupid beaner, go back to your fucking country'' meant

Attached: 6734ei.jpg (528x352, 23K)

>>daily reminder that the Latinx on here are all rich zoomers with private-swiss-tier education who live in the safest areas of their country, never had a job, and spend their days "studying". Don't feel bad for them, they've never felt any pain or hardships

Attached: lil zoom.gif (680x498, 224K)

based cheater

Ultima? Holy shit user how old are you?

My mom's an amerimutt, been talking in english for ages

Attached: 1562265295698.png (283x345, 163K)

This is so cute

Attached: 1494912914335.jpg (594x669, 50K)

i'm so sorry user

Attached: wow.jpg (400x400, 16K)

only the never had a job part is true for me

sorry dude

Attached: 312F1DE5-5F39-4564-A1D0-285B1D34EE04.png (306x306, 73K)

I can't, I'm a product of the awful Mexican public educational system.

Sorry for my bad English.

Attached: 156139908032.jpg (932x960, 117K)

Do you really think "zoomer" is an insult? Keep crying, mutt.

Movies and TV shows. Just keep watching without subtitles and eventually you will learn. That's how I did it and my england is the goodest.

>swiss-tier
Nope.
>rich
If having a parent with a college degree and steady job, I suppose yes, "I'm rich".
>never had a job
Just computer fixing gigs, flyers, that kind of stuff
>safe area
I don't live in the capital nor in a drug heavy area, so yes.
>never had any hardships
Yes, I've had. Mostly when I was little and my dad was jobless.

I'm not gonna say I'm poor but I'm not a trust fund kid.

>Just computer fixing gigs
i did this too but my neighborhood was full of mexicans so they paid me $25 each to switch their new computers to spanish lmao

Seim

it's an easy language

Lmao who says that ESLs have good speaking skills? Most are only able to understand it and maybe write it

Just being myself bro

this

i still can't speak english

Lifetime of mandatory English classes at school, 23 years of constant exposure to the language, and I've been using nothing but English when it comes to communicating with other people on the internet since I become fluent at the age of 16. I've completely ditched the Spanish internet and media except for dross videos (youtuber) and league of legends.

I grew up watching american cartoons.

I had English classes since I was a child. Back then, English courses were not so expensive as it is nowadays.

That makes you an amerimutt too

Attached: 1561444027234.png (476x401, 138K)

It is ironic how English courses are more expensive than before since now you don't need an English course to learn English, you can do it all online and for free and quicker, in a more effective manner, at your own phase, choosing what you want to learn, reading whatever you want, talking to native English speakers whenever you want.

wow, don't suck your own dick TOO hard

I honestly don't know since I don't buy either the vidya-meme or the TV-meme.

>I've completely ditched the Spanish internet and media
based
>except for dross videos (youtuber) and league of legends.
cringe

Never denied that, i'm literally la creatura my dear cousin

IDK probably i was a kang n' shiet

This place means everything to euros lmfao

Learning it in school since 3rd grade, utilizing it for chat features from when i was 12, loads upon loads of english movies and youtube videos

Mostly consuming English language media I guess
Learned Jap aswell, later on
>Euros on here pretend to have good English but once you get into a voice chat with them it becomes painfully obvious that they don't

Are you refering to their accent?
You can consider someone to be proficient in a language even if they have a thick accent, as long as it doesn't make understanding them too hard to have a normal conversation