Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Attached: ktjqveujfssy.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYHJPb9PuUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes definitely

I'm indifferent about Japan, we live far away from each other and don't have all that much in common. Cute girls though

Don't you guys get tired of manga/anime?

There are enough animes, and we have imaginary waifu.

Don't you get tired of it?

Nah.

yes.
hate anime tho

Yes

Attached: 1471094742789.png (166x166, 14K)

their cartoons yes but their work and family culture sounds like hell

Every time I see anime drawings I remember they were made by the same race that raped and tortured millions of Chinese and hundreds of thousands of Europeans all in the name of their emperor less than a century ago

I like their culture (not the weeb shit,but like,the interesting folk stuff)
Idk,theyre really nice with Serbs for some reason
You alright

Attached: 1541114105128.jpg (768x768, 43K)

yes, but i hate weebs and english teachers

Yes

Attached: 1530543216285.jpg (409x500, 64K)

based

Love burgs
Love Nips
Simple as

Attached: 1534367142004.jpg (248x360, 30K)

I'm going to Japan in two months
I hope that the moment I get off the plane, random people will start swarming around me saying ''Do you love Japan?'' and ''Please love Japan!''.

Then they throw you coins which you can gather while your kippah accidentally falls to the ground

They have a tv program called “what are you doing in Japan” where they interrogate foreigners who just got off their plane and stalk them through their journey in Japan

Wish we had that to tourists here.

>tell them i'm a secret mossad agent on a mission to stop islamic-korean terrorist
>tell them they can follow and film me because israel and japan are such good allies
>let them follow me around for two weeks as i do weeb-shit, telling them it's part of the secret code with undercover mossad agents

lol

I heard that your society tend to be very cruel, with lots of two-faced people trying to fuck each other while wearing a smile and being educated. Is that true? Brazillian society is very cruel as well.

Hai!
youtube.com/watch?v=mYHJPb9PuUM

Attached: 1556555093028.png (705x893, 321K)

Attached: I5hSuVU.gif (500x447, 1.14M)