I HATE WOMEN

I HATE WOMEN
I LOATHE THESE CREATURES SO GODDAMN MUCH

Attached: 1562880660330.jpg (1080x1350, 196K)

this is the millennium of the woman, the sooner you submit the sooner you prosper

>tfw stay at home working on my car, PC, vidya and learning languages

It's because you're surrounded by degenerate ones embracing hookup culture

have sex

Attached: kaal.webm (1067x600, 1.96M)

If you're not disgusting women are nice desu

Just become a volcel, you will feel a lot better after you transcend your desires.

Kys

WOMEN ARE FUCKING TRASH

Attached: nigger.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

Take the boypill

Attached: 1561771040376.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Incel

>tfw I will never be a househusband
Feels bad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS 10/10 WHITE BRASILEIRA GODDESS IS DATING THIS THING!

MAKE IT STOP!

>Its ok to have no self respect as long as you have a penis
Tranny logic

All the great thinker, the great philosophers agree that women are lower than animals and aren't equal to men. Women shouldn't have any rights.

Attached: 81W0Kl9PpsL.jpg (1664x2560, 462K)

Nobody likes niggas, sorry

Not really a 10/10 but still pretty decent looking

Incels need this because they can’t get women otherwise

She does, incel.

In Brasil she is 11/10.

No way she is too skinny and pale brazil has far better women

Attached: 094B9D31-A192-4E06-ACFE-23A30C0E90F8.jpg (750x874, 602K)

Cringe,holy fuck kill yourself.

I envy women, they get to be children their entire lives and they still get showered in love.
I've never experienced love and I never got to be a child, I was bullied and lived in constant fear, my experience growing up made it too painful for me to have friends, I could never fully trust another person and I feared they would eventually leave me if I did. I started working in construction when I turned 18, I never got to be a teenager, never got to live carelessly, never got to make mistakes. I was never praised for anything. And then I see women all around me, enjoying life, enjoying every second of it. It makes me so jealous, so hateful, yet my instincts tell me I want to be with them and drowns me in loneliness like I haven't suffered enough. I want to be with a woman but I could never understand them, never relate to any of their emotional struggles because I've been ass-fucked by God since the day I was born.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x772, 58K)

Nigger

Imagine wriggling a tongue between those lips

why would want to kiss dicks, are you gay?

>yet my instincts tell me I want to be with them and drowns me in loneliness like I haven't suffered enough. I want to be with a woman but I could never understand them, never relate to any of their emotional struggles
So then why do you want to be with them? Is it just the physical attraction or is there more to it?

beta uprise now, kill women on sight

i didn't think women were allowed to work in your country

trying economic times and progressive attitudes mean they now should, they even immigrate alone to work abroad. But there's always the usual fanatic who won't allow it

>they even immigrate alone to work abroad

Haram as fuck

Attached: thumbsdown.jpg (600x460, 28K)