Do boys look like this in your cunt?

Do boys look like this in your cunt?

If you saw me riding my bicycle without a shirt because it is hot out, would girls in your cunt laugh?

Attached: 20190712_103723.jpg (1200x1600, 334K)

You would get stared at (in a negative way). Some girls would also laugh and also some boys too if you have a body like that

You look like a homosexual twink that enjoys taking cocks up his ass

That is depressing. I guess I will have to wait until it gets colder out.

I wouldn't laugh. I'm a faggot not a girl though.
I've seen guys with more fat on their bodies run shirtless and nobody laughs or stares.

It is only okay to not wear a shirt if your body has at least some muscle definition

Nobody would even look at you

i'm laughing right now

1. Some
2. Nay. Shirtless men are common because it's usually hot here

I'd look something like this on the bike. Is this enough to avoid being made fun of?

Attached: 20190712_105442.jpg (1932x2576, 679K)

Most people probably don't even bother looking at shirtless joggers/bikers, let alone laugh or make comments.

Why do you not have any muscles on your arms and shoulders?

I've spent my entire life on the computer. I've recently started exercising to fix this problem.

Attached: 20190712_105437.jpg (1932x2576, 667K)

I look at and judge everyone that stands out in my sight. Am I alone in that?

Good
Remember to lift heavy objects and eat a lot of nutritious food

unironically go eat a burger, you skinny little twink

Probably not completely, but it's not a healthy habit

your neck looks weird

You've got nothing to be ashamed of. At my college there's an event where several dozen guys and girls with average, imperfect bodies run across campus butt naked. People cheer them on.

I've spent my life on it too. And I've recently started exercising as well. Recently I've thought about this shit when I took off my shirt while riding my bike. It was too hot.
Holy shit you = me.

no? why would someone laugh at a skinny boy?
skinny is beautiful