Japan...?

Why are they so angry all the time? Every single thread I have ever been to has a Japanese flag calling people names, offending them and acting rude. Specially to Koreans. Why are they so arrogant? Why can’t they chill?

Attached: 4CF0D24A-C180-4BF2-B649-87CA2DF3CAB6.png (678x452, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flag

hmmmmm

If you aren’t German or Japanese you are subhuman

>Specially to Koreans
*only to Koreans
I corrected it for you kim :D

I'm a pretty chill guy.

Attached: 1551765905611.jpg (1346x960, 99K)

The real Japs only get in arguments with Koreans and sometimes Thais. The ones who shit talk Europeans are English teachers in Japan.

shut up ape nigger

Do any Japanese really use this site? Or is it just English teachers and Russians working illegally as English teachers?

why would any native japanese come here when they have 2ch

ok "Chill guy" what is your opinion on the Kuril islands and the fact your coutry doesn't have a peace treaty with Russia?
what is your opinion on the Dokdo-Takeshima islands conflict?
What really happened in Nanjing?

i don't know. user
but i guess it's because we japanese hate uneducated people in general. in japan stupid people are looked down on. i think some japanese just can't stand how stupid some anons are (especially americans).

and koreans are just hated because of their attitude and stupidity.

why are you still occupying the Islam's clay ? kike

come on kike
answer my question you coward lol

Because This land is mine
God gave this land to me
This brave and ancient land To me

>Because This land is mine
>God gave this land to me
>This brave and ancient land To me
No iirc the land is mine . my god gave me 1000 years before your devil gave you it .

So i can claim it legitimately .
return it back to Islams , you thief .

>This land is rightfully mine! Thousands of years ago my ancestors stole it fair and square.
In this case it also belongs to: Persians, Greeks, Italians, Ottomans and Brits. We all stole it fair and square.

land of child molesters with std

Attached: penis sucker.jpg (564x509, 55K)

maybe your attitude towards every Europeans drove german into pest control ?

based

I guess you didn't get the joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
but if you want an honest response. this is my country. my home. I was born here and I have no other place.

I am an Atheist, personally I'd be happier if both Islam and Judaism and all others religions and would be gone and we'd just be people living their lives along side each other.

>I was born here and I have no other place.
yeah , thats totally not your personal fault , but your people's fault , right .

>I guess you didn't get the joke.
and that cant be a joke if you say it with the flag on it .
because everyone knows your people have fundamentalists as Islams do .

angry immigayrants that cant get laid

I cant exactly go back in time and change things. but I answered your question now answer me. dont deflect the question, Japan has its own points of contention.

>and that cant be a joke if you say it with the flag on it .
yes it can.
>because everyone knows your people have fundamentalists as Islams do .
and I'll treat them the same way I'll treat Islamists. by telling them to fuck off with their religion and saying that religion only causes strife

>now answer me
what ? I just showed up , seeing a kike about to chimp out on Japan .

you saw the question, answer it. >what is your opinion on the Kuril islands and the fact your coutry doesn't have a peace treaty with Russia?
>what is your opinion on the Dokdo-Takeshima islands conflict?
>What really happened in Nanjing?

Wish I knew why they are always saying the N word

ok no problem .
but before that , you asked that question very recently in Jow Forums , right ?
If you want to see the post , I would look for it though .
Why are you still asking same question repeatedly ? you appear to be a troll . you kike lol

>they are always saying the N word
really ? if so , he must be a kid who just learn the word or English teacher or just a mental .

I have never seen japanese here being rude to someone who doesn't deserve it.

what is wrong with that word?

you must know it more than me lol
We dont have the same problem as whitey do .

>We dont have the same problem as whitey do
It's only americans who have the problem.

>you asked that question very recently in Jow Forums , right ?
only the Russian peace treaty part, not the other parts.
>Why are you still asking same question repeatedly ?
to prove a point I wanted to test this alleged "chill" dude.

>We dont have the same problem as whitey do
What is that supposed to mean?

>We dont have the same problem as whitey do .

Lol. Japanese people are also white. You have white skin.

>You have white skin
more likely white-ish skin to your eyes right ?
we dont express skin color as white .

so that means you dont say the n-word because you are not white?

>this alleged "chill" dude
I said you though . do you think im the chill guy ? lol
I dont think so , he must be a chicken to show up this timing or already went to bed .

Many jap males are still virgins in their 20s. Sexual deprevation makes people malicious

>I said you though . do you think im the chill guy ? lol
no, but you'll do just as fine. so feel free to answer.

why?
Steal the island. At that time they killed 44 innocent fishermen.
Too many lies, nonexistent comfort woman problem etc.
Radar irradiation.
Insult our emperor.
Treaty destruction.
Sneak diplomacy.
Destroy Japanese shrines and temples.
60% of yakuza are Korean.
Foul play

Their bad things are too many and not all.
If one of these happens in your country, you will get angry and go mad.

>you dont say the n-word because you are not white?
As for me , I never used it in my life . and I dont need to use it , here is Japan . almost homogenous country . and African people are very rare . So we dont have any problem between them generally speaking .

Truly our greatest ally

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok that makes sense

>everyone knows your people have fundamentalists as Islams do .
I really wish it was actually everyone. If that was the case, many problems could have been avoided.

>>what is your opinion on the Kuril islands and the fact your coutry doesn't have a peace treaty with Russia?
probably almost no one care about it . and also I dont care . because we know Russian never give away whatever happens .

>what is your opinion on the Dokdo-Takeshima islands conflict?
Do you know how South Korea occupied ?
If you ask a rude question , you should know about it as precise as possible , right .
now what do you know about the rocks ?

>What really happened in Nanjing ?
I dont really know what happened there . but you know there were also japanese people there back then . and the then children told us what really happened there . its totally different from what Chinese government saying , and also ex-chinese who fled here are also saying something totally different from what chinese government saying .

You appear to not be newbee here , so you mustve seen shit loads of evidences that could/might prove chinese government's lies if you are not brainwashed .

>Koreans occupy several places in Japan illegally
>The rate of Zainichi Korean's welfare-payment in Japan is high
>Korean's crimes rate in Japan is high
>Anti-Japan

Look at reddit. China and Korea subs are always full of anti Japan threads. Besides, most other subs more or less have a hate boner for Japan. Can't post anywhere anymore showing my nationality.

>browsing reddit

there are not any places where we can stay other than 5ch on the internet
many of us have already gone back to 5ch...

>If you ask a rude question
how is it rude? I was merely asking your opinion on the matter. I admit its a sensitive topic but I dont think its rude.
>now what do you know about the rocks ?
only whats written in Wikipedia.
>but you know there were also japanese people there back then
yes. I find this old article particularly interesting.
>and the then children told us what really happened there . its totally different from what Chinese government saying , and also ex-chinese who fled here are also saying something totally different from what chinese government saying .
I am aware that Japan claims the chinese are lying, and to be honest I think so too. I think the truth is somewhere in between. China has a clear interest in making this look more that what it was, and Japan has an interest in hiding any misdeeds so I doubt either one will give the truth.

>so you mustve seen shit loads of evidences that could/might prove chinese government's lies if you are not brainwashed .
My interest lie more in the reactions that in the fact. I know Nanjing is a touchy subject for both the Japanese and the Chinese, and I am curious about how people react to this issue more than the history of this issue. My interest is more psychological than historical.

if you'd look at my message you'd see its specifically crafted to mention the issue and focus on the fact its a point of contention but I never side with either side.

Attached: Contest_To_Cut_Down_100_People.jpg (642x568, 170K)

Not really cause I hate the layout and that shit tree system that only keeps the first tree going. It's just an example. Even on Japan subs are driven by skepticism about Japan. Same goes for YouTube. I don't ever say I'm Japanese on the internet and will.

I don't see any jap sites anymore. Honestly I don't know where I should go anymore.

The Japanese army committed a number of crimes in China.It is a fact that killed many innocent Chinese.
However, I am convinced that there was no Nanjing massacre.
I apologize for,protest against lies. It's very simple.

by the way the newspaper in the pic is now working for leftists .
and it was just a propaganda , actually no one can slash that many of people with a nihontou . It might be similar to Jew's , we are not so barefaced already unlike jews still are .

>I am curious about how people react to this issue
come on psycho , you have a good example around you kike ; allegedly most evil spieces in the world lol

>but I never side with either side.
then you pasted the pic ? what a psycho you are lol
probably this kind of attitude towards others led your spieces almost to extinct . lol

>by the way the newspaper in the pic is now working for leftists .
saying its the left or its the right isn't really a defense.
>>I am curious about how people react to this issue
>come on psycho , you have a good example around you kike ; allegedly most evil spieces in the world lol
I dont really understand what you mean? Jews are suppose to be the most evil? and if anything its people who constantly criticize Israel and blame Jews which inspired my fascination. Since I am often blamed for being Jewish, or for being Israeli when I had no say in either matter it sparked a curiosity about how others handle similar situations, and Japan is just an easy target since it has several points to choose from
>>but I never side with either side.
>then you pasted the pic ? what a psycho you are lol
I just posted a picture of a Japanese news article. I wasn't picking sides. I merely said I found the an article discussing a competition about beheading interesting. you gotta be a crazy to choose this as a subject of a competition.

anyway why are you still trying to avoid one of the topics ? I mean "South Korea" .
Iirc last time you asked this kind of question , you stopped replying to me just after I asked you about South Korea .
You appear to be a bird of a feather .
Actually you smells like the kimch . they are also mental like you are .

>anyway why are you still trying to avoid one of the topics ? I mean "South Korea" .
What did I avoid? you asked me what I know I said only whats written in Wikipedia.

so come on . why do you still try to avoid taking the south gorean ?

I dont understand what am I suppose to take? are you asking my opinion on the dispute?

it seems your concern is only about Chinese topics . thats obvious from your posts . but you picked up the south Korean thing in the first place .
this could occur when you have something you really know but you want to hide your identity from others , right lol

Small dicks

LAMO

no, I tend to pick on everything. I just dont understand what exactly you want from me regarding South Korea. I asked your opinion and you replied asking me what I know which I replied - Only whats written on wikipedia.
We already had a lengthy discussion on the Kuril islands today so theres no point in repeating that.
and I picked the China part simply because I know about the Sino-Japanese wars more than I do about Japanese-Korean relations.

ok fair enough .
I quit accusing you of that ((it seems goreans still watching us and worrying about my saying lol))

Anyway Im really want a grinding now in some game rather than keep this discussion on .
So I am about to leave here .
So thanks

Goodnight. thanks for the insight

Japanese are truly the worse
They should be banned from Jow Forums

>No references, juat bunch of claims

>I dont really know what happened there
Probably you need Wikipedia.

>switching topic because you're gonna lose the argument
Very nice attitude imao

Those who do not learn history lose the future.

Because they are retarded. Also I realized that they think everybody is obsessed with them. They seem to think everybody is a fucking weeb. They always say stupid shit like
>we don't think about you
>we don't care about you
>you're cultureless
>weak country
Also their retarded threads are always like
>do you love japan
>why is japan so popular in the west now
>why is anime so popular in the west now
>why are jap women so popular in the west now
What kind of retarded shit is this? Nobody cares about you niggers irl for fuck's sake

>They always say stupid shit like
>>we don't think about you
>>we don't care about you
>>you're cultureless
>>weak country
sounds like typical mutt respond but at least amerikek are some what chill and give great bait
japan on the other hand pure incel rage its not even funny cuz they seems so serious about it

Of course they are serious. It usually goes like this
>user asks a question about Japan. A normal question not offensive flag is irrelevant any country
>jap user replies we don't think about you
How cringe is this? Everytime I see this, I want to punch that jap user.

The Jap flag that posts on American hours is an Argentinian neet that failed at life in Japan so comes here to make the flag look bad.

i feel you roachbro they took everything in a defensive way unless its straight forward compliment, really says a lot of their society

because they are done and no one cares about them

Proxy fag
What's the point of using a proxy

Yes they do this too. You're a typical jap poster