Why are pajeets like this?

Why are pajeets like this?

Attached: EC05371F-A4E8-48ED-8933-0D370EC05918.jpg (828x837, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/killing-south-carolina-student-who-mistook-car-uber-prompts-rideshare-n989646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>get into car with Paki
Why are women like this?

Cause the majority of uber drivers here are pajeets or arabs so it’s not that hard to believe that this random pajeet is your uber driver

Would rather learn to drive by myself, as a woman, desu

>sikhs are bros

Pakistani people don't look like that.

This is your average Pakistani person. These guys from OP are Indians.

Attached: cricket-wc-2019-pak-ban_92b50010-9f9a-11e9-8ad9-cd072fe65304.jpg (960x540, 40K)

>6 posts and total thread coming from red and white flags
impressive

Believe it or not but these kinds of incidents are actually exciting for women

Hello bitch your peak rate to high show bob and vagane

implying their not muslims

>
oh shit lol

those probably aren't sikhs, traditional sikhs don't cut their hair

there were, and are, problems with Sikh organized crime in Vancouver and the surrounding area, but I don't think it was ever an issue, and I can't think of any cultural friction sikhs have had here otherwise besides standard stuff

left = pakistani
right = pajeet

>toronto

the women are probably asian or indian themselves who cares

Attached: 3821BB27-0D91-4446-BCAE-C9B143D3BB12.jpg (612x491, 53K)

you browns can defirenciate easily between other browns, you all look same for us

based

I bet those women, at some point, had a positive feeling towards immigration

I thought you were dead Sudananon. Glad to see I was wrong.

They are probably lusting for him right now, it's just how women are made. That's why they need to cover up

Attached: 2019-07-12 18_19_40-I'm a Rape Victim Who Hooked Up With My Attacker Years Later.png (1126x701, 483K)

That poster is most likely a south brazilian and therefore whiter than you swarthy hairy medoid.

>you
French people are brown to me
Only Germans and Nords are white, you fucking brown dark-eyed mutt

Yup this is really exciting for a woman

Attached: DC83740F-9BFC-4995-8C12-2A84EE2E2276.jpg (828x1352, 504K)

>it's real

women are true subhumans

Attached: 1562127938286.png (521x500, 177K)

Both are pakis.Indians are much more veddoid/australoid looking.

if you knew anything about phenotype then could also easily tell in most cases.

Why does OP obscure the fact that both the men in that picture are Muslim and instead uses the term "pajeet" which is associated with Hindus?

Why do you try to defend Indians in every single thread?

Sorry, but unlike Brazil and other subhumans I'm not going to like Pakis over Indians better just because they're lighter skinned

They are worse with this shit in the U.S.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/killing-south-carolina-student-who-mistook-car-uber-prompts-rideshare-n989646

thanks brother, hope you're having a wonderful day. Always wonderful to know you have beautiful friends online who cares.

They so don't trim their beards and almost always have a turban on (I do know a convert that occasionally has his hair down and just looks like he really likes metal).

He's probably a Turk or "refugee" who tells himself this as he plans to rape a 15 year old.

Has shit calmed down?

It really is i've had multiple girls tell me they fantasize about getting raped

yeah, there was an initial phase of just utter barbaric behaviour from the janjaweed, a few guys defending women who were being caned were stabbed to death near my neighbourhood

Now they just steal phones, take whatever they want from grocery stores and restaurants, harass public transport and beat people from time to time. They've received explicit instructions to tone down their barbarism with the return of the internet, to avoid negative coverage of the transitional military council.

Everywhere you go round the capital there's a thatcher with RPG rockets, a mounted turret and them lounging. People despise these animals to the core but our army is a joke and is actively collaborating with them so its fucked

They're both Indian. One on the left is a muslim Indian one on the right isnt.
t. Konkani muslim born in Mumbai

>thatcher
a pickup like old-style land cruiser, the same they use in most regional conflicts

I just hope the soldiers are sent to haftar's libya and yemen under their true masters saudia/uae, to serve as target practise for houthis and iranian drones