Fun

>fun
>passionate
>loyal
>conservative

Are Latinas the best women on the planet?

Attached: 7dbe63ed1d45b7adf6b23cb4ed1e2f6e.jpg (640x799, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portafolio.co/economia/finanzas/en-colombia-cada-dia-hay-mas-divorcios-y-menos-matrimonios-526051
youtube.com/watch?v=sVLZh7MVFvc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBLpDetcZls&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=UpWBR_OPOq8
youtube.com/watch?v=WhhiyVEt1WI&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fun
>passionate
>loyal
>conservative

Are Latinas the best women on the planet?

Attached: IMG_20190710_182856.jpg (1067x896, 117K)

Yes they are the perfect shade not to dark not to light

Latinos *

>conservative
woop, close but no cigar

I thank God every day since I'm not a pathetic Americuck faggot who has to be worried about whether or not my woman has been dishonored by a nigger. Thank God in His infinite grace and wisdom that all the women I care about are conservative and Catholic. How I pity you, Americans. I seriously can't imagine putting my very own, holy and God-given virile member into a hole that's been desecrated and contaminated by a subhuman demonic nigger. An absolute aberration of Satan. My condolences, fellow men. But remember this is all your fault and you deserve this for slaughtering the Natives with impunity yet being such nigger-lovin’ slave-freeing degenerates. This is the heavy weight of inevitable karma knocking at your door that you have to deal with for being such obnoxious and inconsiderate cunts. You chose this. Daily reminder. I just sit and watch and laugh for Justice has come once and for all.

Imagine typing this. What a terrible post

It's pasta but you know it's true.

No....
Asian woman are the best women
I could give you hundreds of reasons why

Attached: 8263fdea749b29f1f2f7a550019205b4.jpg (564x752, 65K)

They fail on the beauty department.

cringe post

based post

learn the difference

But you and all of us know you'd be lying to yourself

>They fail on the beauty department.
I have bad news for you buddy
what do you mean?

Attached: bdeb50d4a3564c274224c96445151c6f.jpg (564x705, 68K)

Attached: 1486816845583.jpg (1280x1920, 585K)

Lantinx *

>conservative
literally where do you retards keep getting this idea?
Latinas are extremely sexually active by the time they reach middle school.

Nobody outside liberal US media uses that. Latinos is the neutral term.

White American women are extremely sexually active by the time they reach kindergarten so it's an improvement.

Ive seen Mexican and other SA flags say latinx
Day of the rope is coming for you

They're retarded liberals, not real people. They get BTFO'd on Twitter by out Spanish institution every time they ask retarded questions. Our language is very strict. We aren't English cucks.

I hate fun

le epic bait

>conservative

Attached: IMG-20190708-WA0007.jpg (640x509, 45K)

Alright my latinx friend no need to get so heated :)

You're free to do so in Cuck English but you'd look like a literal retard if you do in Spanish. Like, I said, Spanish is strict.

>I could give you hundreds of reasons why
Please do if you're still here.

cringe

off yourself austrian nigger lover faggot + cringe

Everyone knows Jewesses are the greatest women on the planet.

Attached: joo.jpg (1080x1198, 84K)

You're the cringy faggot here

Attached: jewesses.jpg (1490x990, 495K)

Every time that I go to a white country I feel so blessed about being born in Colombia, Latinas are definitely the best.

I'd marry all of them.
Literally all of them are attractive except maybe the one in the middle and the one farthest right

What did he mean by posting this picture?

Yes they are. I dated a latino during highschool and I fucking miss it. I wish I wasn't a jackass and got broken up with because she was the sweetest nicest girl. Latinas are the best women.

>t.

Attached: 1508469068711.png (547x433, 16K)

Latinas are borderline yandere. Don't mess with their hearts white boy.

posting this picture alone without any other words or context is cringe, Macedonian faggot

Attached: 1535103.webm (478x560, 2.47M)

>cringe

Attached: 1558783930371.jpg (221x228, 9K)

This only makes me wasn’t them more

>cute
>Beautiful
>funny
>sweet
>loving
>comfy
>playful
>likes normal things
>dress the best
>have the best hair
>have the best skin
>care a lot for their looks
>care for you
thats not for all but I get that feeling from them
cringe

Attached: 4d3e6e8edb303a4d56c3177da9201aff.jpg (474x632, 61K)

Have you ever dated an Asian girl?

nope
its all just observation

Ahem*

Attached: this kills the yellow fever faggots.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

>conservative
But that's a downside.
Conservative (the children-kitchen-church kind of women) are dull and boring.

I look really good and I'm really fit so I think you are wrong you stupid piece of shit

I would ask the left one to put my loaf in her oven.

Conservative women are always domineering which is why they prefer somewhat "beta" guys for marriage since it allows them to LARP as a tradwife while also making all of the decisions for the household.

Of course you are, I believe you.

wooo abigal shapiro!!! mommy milky jew tittes me want!1 mommy mommy me like kike diddeis!!

Attached: 2vLPKjC.png (629x504, 36K)

>conservative
Ew and thankfully not true.

Attached: image.jpg (500x710, 61K)

I dont actually care if you believe me or not

Disgusting, this is how I imagine every insect lover attempting to make an insult does it. Pure imitation, no creativity.

Attached: Asian Insectoid.jpg (250x277, 11K)

No, I do believe you, of course I do. Why wouldn't I?

>Conservative women are always domineering
That's bullshit, no?
Sounds like that for me, since women in real conservative cultures have no life outside of marriage and parenthood.
> La femme s’avançait courbée péniblement sous le poids d’un énorme sac de châtaignes, tandis que son mari se prélassait, ne portant qu’un fusil à la main et un autre en bandoulière ; car il est indigne d’un homme de porter d’autre fardeau que ses armes.

truth hurts doesn't it?

Yikes
you need to have sex asap
Good

I'm sorry you're in pain, insect.

shut up incel

I have dated both Japanese and North-Eastern Chinese girls (and western girls as well). The two are quite different, and the things you mention don't quite apply to both of them.

>cute
I guess both have something cute, also given the fact that they're smaller than most Europeans
>beautiful
Not as common as cherrypicked images on the internet suggest. I guess the chances of an East Asian girl being beautiful are roughly equal to the chances of a European girl being beautiful, although both are beautiful in different ways and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>funny
East Asians have a strange sense of humour. Japanese like absurdities, parodies, and irony. Not clean sarcasm though; saying the exact opposite of what you mean is something that no East Asian gets, and when they do it can be seen as insulting. It is quite easy to get Japanese humour though. Chinese humour is quite something different. It usually revolves around strange puns that work only in their language, and weird memes.
>sweet
Japanese yes, Chinese no
>loving
Both will take good care of you if you get on their good side.
>comfy
East Asian girls like staying indoors a bit more than Western girls, but I don't know exactly what comfy means in a person.
>playful
I think Western girls can be more playful, or at least in a more mature way.
>likes normal things
Define "normal". If liking normal things means being obsessed with strange hobbies, being crazy about cats and all things cute, and preferring watching TV or playing games over social interaction then I guess they like normal things.
>dress the best
Really differs.
>have the best hair
All black straight hair. It does look aesthetic, but blond hair is nice too.
>have the best skin
Mostly Japanese girls. No one knows their secret skin-care regimen.
True. Western girls do too.
>care for you
I guess East Asian girls are a bit less egocentric than Western girls on average.

>who has to be worried about whether or not my woman has been dishonored by a nigger.
Well I don't see non-white women as human beings so I too wouldn't care if a french girl of mexican origins was a nigger lover

Eat shit, faggot.
The only women you’ve been with are trannies, fuckboi.

God, I'm so lonely.

HOLY BASED

y u mad tho

>fun
If your idea of fun is dancing to shitty music
>passionate
Creates endless drama
>loyal
Would stab you for looking at another woman's ass
>conservative
Will refuse to do anything slightly hard because it's the "man's job"

Disclaimer: my knowledge regarding Latinas comes exclusively from American movies and TV shows.

no one cares faggot

Them argentinian telenovelas are still popular there?

Reminder that contrary to the memes and stereotypes latinas are not violent or overly possessive.

>latinas
>fun
>passionate
>LOYAL
>CONSERVATIVE
>LATINAS

Attached: 1514961508383.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

They were really, really big here, but they were suddenly replaced by Turkish telenovelas around 2012(iirc) for some reason.

Don't think so, anyway I never watched them

Well I dont compare or care about any other woman
they just bore me and I could never really have an romantic relationship with a non-asian woman, maybe sex but long-term relationship

you said you liked niggers too, user

as I said I would fuck one but I dont think I could love one

Are you ready to be my qt jew bf yet?

sure, I believe you.

>this giga cope
okay

Well, I can understand the being bored with western women part.
For some reason Asians seem to have thinking patterns that don't quite match ours, and often ask slightly odd questions or view things in an interesting different way

why is this so hard to believe?

Everyone in this thread desperately needs to have sex.

you said you wanted a nigger or Asian gf as long as she wasn't white or Jewish, user. You like niggers.

Including yourself faggot

I want to date a hot latina but we have none in sweden

>western women
its not just western woman, its all woman that are not from east asia they are just boring and uninteresting
No
Maybe you just remember wrong or I did not explain myself good enough

You can't take it back, sorry user.

>conservative

Columbia is one of the countries with the lowest marriage rates in the World, fertility rate is well below World average, it's one of the few countries on Earth were euthanasia is decriminalized, gay marriage and adoption are legal...

>I want to date a hot latina but we have none in Russia
Indeed. And not just sex, but a sensual long-term relationship

Attached: get divorced faggot.png (1332x610, 50K)

We should swap women lol

as I said, we have one of the lowest marriage rates of the World. nobody gets divorce because nobody marries in the first place, only hardcore Catholics and such. De facto unions have the same rights as married couples.

I mean you are somewhat right, black girls excite me more than white girls but that does not mean I love them

>cute
Highly subjective
>beautiful
No more than european women
>funny
No, asian "humour" is not funny at all
>sweet
>loving
Not exclusive to asians
>comfy
I don't get that. What do you mean by comfy?
>Playful
French women are much more playful
>likes normal things
As opposed to what?
>dress the best
Again, not exclusive to asians. Some of the best dressed people I've ever met were in Italy.
>have the best hair
No, they have not
>have the best skin
Not necessarily, although they do take care of their skin more than the average european
True
>care for you
From this statement, I can deduce that you have never interacted with an asian woman. They are the most vapid cunts to ever walk this planet

Then it'd be better to skip out on Colombia entirely

but also these numbers are wrong, there were 2.3 marriages for every divorce in 2018: portafolio.co/economia/finanzas/en-colombia-cada-dia-hay-mas-divorcios-y-menos-matrimonios-526051

Why do you love nigger girls so much, user?

read this
and
>They are the most vapid cunts to ever walk this planet
Okay buddy, I could give you many examples that this is not the case whatsoever

>Okay buddy, I could give you many examples that this is not the case whatsoever
I'd love to hear them. And please explain to me what do you mean by 'comfy', that genuinely perplexed me.

By comfy I mean they just give a nice vibe where I want to be around, it might makes no sense do you but thats how I feel
>examples
youtube.com/watch?v=sVLZh7MVFvc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBLpDetcZls&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=UpWBR_OPOq8
youtube.com/watch?v=WhhiyVEt1WI&t=1s
here just a few example but I could go on and on showing you how they are nice and loving

>They are the most vapid cunts to ever walk this planet
wut. The majority of them are much more likely to be on the crazy/interesting side than on the vapid side.

wtf spain
Are spanish women a meme?

You don't know how good you have it

Spanish women have always been feminist cunts

>loyal

Attached: 1547942917203.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)