Do you give a shit about global warming?

Do you give a shit about global warming?

Attached: 1561551851428.jpg (280x292, 19K)

Nah

Attached: 1561289261410.png (350x350, 46K)

>global warming

Attached: kyouko smug.png (654x702, 401K)

Yes I want it to go faster so island thirdies suffer.

no, the late great president Ronald Reagan called carbon dioxide the molecule of life for trees

Global warming is not real

I live in the lowest-risk areas of the country, so no lol
Only west coast faggots, Southern hicks, and coast nerds are going to suffer.

Nope, not even a litlle bit

Yes, I make sure to pollute as much as possible

It's mostly coasties, and dirty Eurofags that will suffer from global warming, so i don't give a fuck and make sure to burn all my plastic twice a week

hell noo
I know how to swim

and surf

Global warming is good for the leaf economy

No the future would be shit enough without it and hopefully it Brings everything to a quicker end

it's not in my control

I look forward to Europoors suffering because of it. The Mediterranean coastline will become almost uninhabitable during summers within our lifetime.

Attached: Forested areas of Europe by percentage.png (4592x3196, 848K)

>The Mediterranean coastline will become almost uninhabitable during summers within our lifetime.
shant be believing it

Don't have to nigga. Just wait and see.

nah i actively try to accelerate it because trannies and commies must perish

I like to burn the amazon forest because Amazon is a jewish forest

of course

No lmao

Not really. I can't do anything about it and life is fleeting anyway. I'll contribute what little I can to prevent it form getting out of hand but won't despair too hard when it fails.

Not really. Not in the way it's done as a tool for the global elites and their NPC hordes. They're a brainwashed doomsday cult.

I hate that we have the same outlook yet your reason for it is utterly retarded.

No let the zoomers deal with it

Project harder, Swedoid. Disgusting shithole and cradle of Greta. I hope you get pegged and forced into a chastity cage while your niggers breed your gf before you

The problem isn't that the climate is changing, or that a few coastal cities we be destroyed and tens millions of people living in deserts will have to relocate. We can handle all that petty shit, but other life forms can't. The ecosystem could totally collapse from the pesticides, ocean acidifcation, and heat and then every fucking mammal on Earth is fucked. Best case scenario: the Earth becomes barren and we have to spend half our income on food.

>Do you give a shit about global warming?
No I don't think it'll affect me much.

>but muh children
Lol fuck future generations.

Nope.
Can't wait to watch you freeze when the atlantic current stops flowing Sven.

A hard life, being retarded. You have my condolences.

Most of the retards who say "no" are boomers that made it a real problem to begin with. Now they claim to let the younger generations deal with that, fucking pathethic and clownworldpilled.

Attached: 1561059294356.png (460x295, 143K)

Nah. The cunts whining about it day and night are already making the life here unbearable through their support for shitty ideologies, can't give a shit about their favourite minorities having a hard time in the future.

Are you implying the gulf stream is going to disappear somehow? What's gonna happen is mostly that the Mediterranean will slowly but surely become uninhabitable, especially during summers and the Europoors living there will die. Northern Europe will be fine.

nah im a zoomer, i just took the real enlightenment pill

Attached: Posadist_meme-.png (800x490, 562K)

lol no.

there are billions of planets in this universe. why whould i care about this one? you might say that well you&humans live on it. well fuck humans then. why should i care about humanity? i don't even care about myself.

and this planet will die at the end of the day no matter what we do.

so i don't care. you should also not care.

I only care about my life so no

not really
i will become a colonist in russia and spread my haplogroup so much it will become the majority haplogroup in the next century, mark my words
R-M458 represent

Are all Germans this autismal? Have they not learned from their countless historical mistakes?

Attached: kunt.jpg (964x1388, 154K)

You're gonna freeze Sven.
And the refugees will eat the flesh of native Swedes to survive.
You're literally gonna become some Muslim guys shit.

Global warming? Next thing you'll be claiming Al Gore invented the Internet HAHAHAH

Yet somehow you Americans are still the dumbest posters ITT Funny how that works.

it is alleged that by 2060 israel will be uninhabitable due to heat
>zomg yes da jooz are going to get their just desserts
it means we'll be coming to europe and am*rica soon enough along with niggers and dunecoons
i hope you missed us

no, i wanna move to svalbard and be a masculine coal miner without freezing my balls off

Yes, of course

Better stock up on blankets Sven.

but he's correct, you think not more africans will migrate to sweden after the climate crisis?
your country is doomed lol

No

Except we won't. Cold has never been a problem for us and norf swedes have all the guns. We'll just blast the wh*Te Europoor niggas.

Attached: Europoor guns.png (6480x5620, 3.34M)

Yeah I enjoy it when half the country will start flooding every so many years and I will be poor and live in a UN refugee camp

I've already given out the award for dumbest poster ITT. You'll have to wait until the next thread.

Attached: Goemon.jpg (290x324, 23K)

If I'm gonna die anyway, I will drag some of you with me by making the life of yours as shit as possible desu.

did you even consider the thing that i've said?
it's very possible that will happen, you're just a delusional retard lol

we should have pursued nuclear power when we had the chance

I like it. I live in Arizona and we have been getting so much rain this year that it doesn't even feel like a desert anymore. If the ice caps melting means we're just going to keep getting more rain then I welcome it.

Attached: Monumentvalleyviewfromnorth.jpg (2560x1920, 1.58M)