$5495 for a T-shirt?

Foolish?

Attached: s04QJu931dfj9o3m8kb.jpg (1125x1145, 165K)

Does it protect against stabbings?

asians are the principal market for this shit you know.
I went to a richfag university and I have seen people wear suits that might have costed a couple thousands, maybe more, but are completely anonymous on the surface, never have I seen anyone wear stuff like that.
asians love to just throw money on garish shit with big logos because they're poorfags at heart.

God I hate rich asians so much

>not wearing 1,5 million dollars of jewelries

why are koreans so poor

Attached: f.jpg (1080x720, 237K)

I hate poor people more.

How to sell cheap, ugly looking shit to retards? Put a brand on it.

much better to get a Bart diamond chain that a useless shirt with a name on it.

it has to just be a conspicuous consumption thing. Just people wanting you to know how much money they can blow on boring-looking clothes. There's no way anybody thinks an outfit like that actually looks good.

With like 15min work I could design and order pretty much the same looking shirt from the internet for almost nothing and no one would know the difference.
Can I join the club now?

A sailor can do that for 30€ probably. But noooo original is so much different kek

*tailor kek

I liked sailor better.

thats too excessive for a t-shirt. even as materialistic as I am, I would never buy a shirt for that much.

Attached: 1492021175848.jpg (488x668, 48K)

i mean, it doesn't look bad though? i think it looks nice.

Those jeans look like shit. Basic 501s look better.
Belt doesn't fit the jeans.
T-shirt is a t-shirt with text on it.
The handbag is the only thing that looks pretty nice but it's still disgustingly overpriced.

FUCK materialistic bug"people". Nuke korea

No, go ahead and buy it. I have three.

That's Sana, she's a kpop idol meaning that's all sponsored clothing, she didn't pay a cent for it and probably didn't even pick it since they pretty much wear what their stylists tell them to.

Also she's Japanese.

What the actual fuck. What does that shirt make it worth 5 k?

I don't give a damn you fucking soyboy, she's still a hypermaterialist INSECT. Kill yourself.

this. my chink gf's parents were quite wealthy and they buy the most disgustingly ostentatious purses, and whenever their cousins come from malaysia they all buy these stupid tacky huge purses.

Attached: 00.png (300x300, 20K)

I hate rich """"""""""people"""""""""

Attached: 1557191715596.png (329x374, 299K)

I don't gve a fuck I'd kick her in stomach and then sodomize her asshole

it's worth 5.5k because people (or asians) are willing to pay 5.5k for it

Wasn’t aware Brits were so poor.
But you’d be willing to bend over backwards to support Islamic groups and big corporate cock like Apple and Microsoft.
KYS

Based

calm down zhang

It's not because they're asians, it's because they're nouveau riche. Most nouveau riche people right now just happen to be asian

yeah nah I live in Milan and I can guarantee you chinkoids are the only ones who spend thousands of euros at the famous boutiques on that sort of horrid shit.
araboid oilniggers and russians don't buy shit like that despite being also nouveau riche.

the ayrabs here aren't rich but they have absolute no taste at all (gaudy gucci belts, ed hardy tier shirts etc etc)
and the russian nouveau riche absolutely spends money on expensive and garish clothing, I see them all the time here

not worth arguing about this shit 2bh, I know what I see.

>not worth arguing about this shit 2bh
very true
we probably see different things, I've never been to Milan.

>we probably see different things
this, precisely.
it's a wild ride in the centre btw, ever since the Expo in 2015 we've been getting massive waves of "fashion" tourists, most of which are chinks and other assorted hypebeasts.

I see this too. They wear a mishmash of ugly styles together so long as they’re all expensive.

>"fashion" tourists, most of which are chinks and other assorted hypebeasts
I'm so sorry

Attached: 1529354772998.jpg (540x960, 37K)

send help pls