Does bullying happen in your countries?

Does bullying happen in your countries?
youtu.be/zElqSnlHxbA

Attached: shutterstock_573798472_800x480.jpg (800x480, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. A few days ago an 11yo girl killed herself because she couldn't handle it anymore.

just imagine living in france

i would have killed myself the day i was born

you're sheltered from life issues in your prison basement

>I felt like I was less of a person?
Thats because he is, he is a literal freak degenerate that deserves nothing but to be belittled anywhere he goes. People like this guy should be thankful society hasn't killed him off yet to pure the gene pool of degeneracy such as his

come to enkplatz simmering 1110 if you have a problem nigger aids frog fucker

>pure the gene pool of degeneracy
so you´re gassing yourself?

Attached: IMG_20190630_135655.jpg (1024x864, 107K)

Fuck off hans, your race has contributed nothing to humanity but the destruction of civilization and europe, from the fall of the roman empire to the modern european union, the only thing germ*ns were ever good at was destruction and barbarism

you sound upset, I would suggest you to stop being a bitch

He's right, bullies like you should grow up.

>destruction and barbarism
says the landthief, kek

I was just kidding user, Germany is pretty cool, Hope you didn't take it too personally, lets be frens ok?

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Are Jews very rude then? Or just to the goyim?

Yeah, children are pretty cruel here.

I got bullied by my older sister ;_;

Bullying turns men into boys. It does not make you into a stronger person akin to being forged in fire. What you have to remember is that when a blacksmith puts a sword into a fire, he’s trying to make it stronger. Bullying is like taking the sword and breaking it in half. That doesn’t make it stronger. Bullying is shit and should be cracked down on.

How would she bully you? Did she ever sit on your face and force you to smell her farts?

yes idiot nigger frog fucker big mouth on the internet but no balls in real life hundreds of niggers should rape your nigger aids bitch whore of mother everyday

>her friends come over (we lived in the same room)
>"hey, why do you spend all the time on your pc, lol??"
>"wow, I wish my skin was that smooth, hahaha"
>(I did a lot of squats because I used to run a lot) "ahahahaha, your butt must be bigger than mine, lol"

hahaha, did she ever like to grab or touch your butt?

based, hopefully the new martin luther king, chris morgan, gets more support

Depends of the bullying, back then it wasn't so nasty and they didn't have internet to get stupid ideas.

come to Rådhuspladsen in Copenhagen, you little cunt

alright when you little nordic nigger piece of aids shit

I envy you

No

Instead of acting like hot shit on the net do something in Vienna double nigger.

This is why you're nations won't exist in 50 years, you never stood up for yourselves as kids so now niggers can run rampant and you faggots will do nothing because you're a bunch of weakwilled cucks.

Here in the states the bullying here used to be great for, if a guy got in your face and disrespected you you beat the shit out of him and stood up for yourself, makes you a more rugged boy. Of course now the kikes are trying to take bullying out of our schools so we end up like you faggot.

like raping your mother you little nigger aids bitch?

well did she ever physically bully you? your story is pretty boring I can't jerk off to just her saying your butt is big.

Not really

He'd have a much better case if he calmly explained himself instead of blowing up every time someone mentions anything about him, hes just acting like a fucking child really.

Why are g*rmanoids so aggressive?

anything else she do that could get muh bwc hard?

alcoholism you fucking nigger aids bitch

Yup, that's why you already removed all niggers and beaners.

Based

We did remove beaners back in the 50s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Operation Wetback, under the leadership of President Eisenhower we deported 1.3 million spics and then like 10 million others went back to Mexico out of fear. We didn't have any issues with them until the 80s when that kike puppet Ronald Reagan gave them amnesty and turned California into the shithole it currently is.

Does the original video have 18m views?

Anyway, I support the guy. The woman was probably a cunt and deserved.

all woman deserves the auschwitz treatment anyway

is this you?

Attached: 1561057983568.webm (626x358, 1.97M)

But that's not because of bullying, it's because there was patriotism, a send of belonging to a community and non a lot of kiked leaders.
And like I said back then bullying wasn't as nasty as today, it was mostly some insults and beating.

is it bad if I liked this?

fuck i wish it were me...

Yes, degenerate

so you are into loli femdom. not sure!

Germany already doesn't exist you, stupid mutt, because of you.
You replaced your own kind aswell even after winning the world wars and barely suffering any losses.

Not without getting shot.

Attached: Kauhajoen_koulusurma.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Man up lel. I used to be bullied too because of I'm petite. But I fight them with my own way. They stop bullying me and scram whenever they saw my on the corridor

those are not loli, retard

That's how mass shooters are made.

It's more about the manlet in the video who complains about being bullied after he snapped in a bagel store.

Neoedgy jew

Used to be pretty common.

it happens literally everywhere

yes the whiter looking Jews get bullied by the Arab Jews