Why are white women like this?

Why are white women like this?

Attached: 1562788058125.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aj8Zw90_460svvp9.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is literally white genocide

>305 area code

This happened in Miami so we can be 100% certain that the person driving that car was either Cuban, Brazilian, Rican or Dominican.

The white part of florida would appreciate it if you could call your coooban cousins and tell them to go back.

It's only genocide if they're being forced. White women are just wild.

Attached: 1562521056663.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

that's not what cuban/rican white girls look like. never seen a white dominican.

I don't give a shit what any part of your mutt hellhole would appreciate.

it's clearly some sort of spic that dyed her hair

>there are white anons here who never kissed a girl let alone a blowjob
>meanwhile this black guy manages to get a bj from a cute white girl he met in traffic 5 mins ago

there are still white people in miami
like ariana grande is from some majority white suburb

Yes and?

she is white af stop coping u incel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 1560733255186.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Miami is a shithole, about a quarter of the population has HIV. Would you take your chances with that? People don't blow random cocks for the same reason they don't use free needles out of a trash can.

S-SHE'S NOT WHITE

Attached: download (1).png (691x653, 27K)

Wtf... How do they do that...

I thank God every day since I'm not a pathetic Americuck faggot who has to be worried about whether or not my woman has been dishonored by a nigger. Thank God in His infinite grace and wisdom that all the women I care about are conservative and Catholic. How I pity you, Americans. I seriously can't imagine putting my very own, holy and God-given virile member into a hole that's been desecrated and contaminated by a subhuman demonic nigger. An absolute aberration of Satan. My condolences, fellow men. But remember this is all your fault and you deserve this for slaughtering the Natives with impunity yet being such nigger-lovin’ slave-freeing degenerates. This is the heavy weight of inevitable karma knocking at your door that you have to deal with for being such obnoxious and inconsiderate cunts. You chose this. Daily reminder. I just sit and watch and laugh for Justice has come once and for all.

>jewish nose, which all "white" cobans have
>"white"

desu I wish you'd bring your entire family here to rape florida into western turkey, florida under islamic rule would actually be a nice place to live.

she has a nice car and looks really young. i doubht she has HIV.

>be black
>
That's it.

Attached: 1562029602235.png (959x713, 801K)

It's Florida. It's like Las Vegas but without the pissed off mexicans, cowboys and with 100% humidity. Displaced centracas and other trash fuck in the street like they do at home. That far south everything is just a giant toilet of irrigation ditches and contaminated mosquito water, except for the Keys which are oligarch airplane land.

That's why I only date black and Asian women. Way more wholesome and less degenerate, and in my experience, loyal as fuck.

White women are the worst identity group and anyone who calls them Becky is redpilled.

V6 Camaros are cheap as fuck, I got mine for $1500 cash and only $200/mo to insure since V6s are classified as coupes not sports cars. It's a b-list Mustang which itself is a b-list Corvette.

What I'm saying is she owns a cheap trashy car, and I would know since I own it too.

I know a black guy who is in a relationship with a blonde white girl.

To be fair he's probably the whitest black guy you could meet, and is a genuinely nice dude.

Black women cheat all the time
Blacks are the ones who started the whole ‘side bitch’ meme

>I thank God every day since I'm not a pathetic Americuck faggot who has to be worried about whether or not my woman has been dishonored by a nigger.

says a country where women regularly get pegged by their local goatherders [spoiler]I would know this is what my mom did and she got kicked out of the house over it, so she came here[/spoiler]

she does now

Good to know, we were worried.

Not anyone's fault that your mother is a whore and you're most likely a bastard aberration. And there aren't spoiler tags on Jow Forums, you fucking austist.

Anyone would cheat on a monobrowed paddy.

Based black

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aj8Zw90_460svvp9.webm

hahahahahahaha

all mexicans are whores, literally a whore country that happened because spaniards and aztecs decided to rape everyone else's women and make them worship an italian. How's that working out for you? Most of your country doesn't even have paved roads or electricity, which even the yazoo has. Even cuba has electricity, sometimes.

>23, have had sex 3 times in my entire life
>struggle to get girls to even notice me
>Chad gets a blowjob in traffic from a girl he doesn't even fucking know
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1503696759157.jpg (393x519, 22K)