Japan vs Korea

For me it’s Japan. Japan wins every metric. They are smarter, more beautiful, and more charitable. The Koreans would willfully nuke themselves if they had the chance and their people are disgusting hob goblins. Japanese people are very healthy and routinely live to oldest ages recorded. Japanese have contributed much to humankind. Thank you japan

Attached: 884EF34F-632E-439C-83B4-CCFF1CA33445.jpg (629x214, 52K)

Who gives a shit

Only because Japanese doesn't eat dog.

Cringe !!!!!

>For me it’s Japan.

The koreans must pay for the hyperwar.

Attached: 1558798144446.jpg (717x634, 306K)

Name one country Korea invaded. Check Korea vs Japan history.

I stand with Koreans

Attached: 1561163024970.jpg (853x763, 111K)

SK had a good run. Now they are killing themselves like Amerimutts are doing in the name of culture war.

Themselves, multiple times.

>omg... those poor puppers... how could they

Attached: 1562941884006.jpg (235x250, 11K)

What is this culture war you are speaking of?

>Now they are killing themselves like Amerimutts are doing in the name of culture war
There are korean SJW? Source?

I don't even know what are the underlying differences between them

Retarded war criminal sympathising weeb.

Japan has not invaded Korea.
They signed a formal treaty and they themselves wanted to be Japanese.

They attack Japan to forget that fact.

For me it's Japan because I'm not too fond of Korea on all aspects from culture to attitude towards others.
They are bunch of unhappy fake people and take pride in being fake.

Koreans are literally wild SJWs who always virtue signal for their ethics and justice against Japan and accuse Japan of being toxic. There's no actual logic. Now they finally crossed the red line.

>On 9 November 1905,Itō Hirobumiarrived inHanseongand gave a letter from the Emperor of Japan to Gojong, Emperor of Korea, asking him to sign the treaty. On 15 November 1905, he ordered Japanese troops to encircle the Korean imperial palace and threatened the emperor in order to force him to agree to the treaty.

You're literally falling for amerilard bait. Stop it.

Attached: FlAMoxd.png (624x628, 81K)

Hirofumi Ito is a person who was against Korea annexation. China to the west, Russia to the north. The only way for your country to survive was Japan-Korea annexation. Threat? The Korean people were hoping for liberation from the Lee administration. Why was there no anti-Japanese movement after the annexation? Why did they gladly join the Japanese army?
This is a fact.

loooooooooooooool The Japanese government never teaches history to the Japanese
The Japanese have already merged after killing many Koreans
There has already been an armed campaign against Japan against (乙未義兵,乙巳義兵,丁未義兵)

The Japanese government does not teach this fact at all.

Why? They must brainwash Japan as the best country in the universe
Denies the aggression itself

I love my Korean girlfriend

There is no real study in a country with only one school textbook.
Why can you believe in your country's government? A country where the president commits suicide. A country where the president enters prison. A country where the president fools the people.
People all over the world suspect your country. I do not ask you for a rational explanation. Because you are Korean.

>>Hirofumi Ito is a person who was against Korea annexation.
>After thetreatyhad been signed, Itō became the firstResident-General of Koreaon December 21, 1905.

>The only way for your country to survive was Japan-Korea annexation.
No basis found.

>Why was there no anti-Japanese movement after the annexation?
Because establishment of the Korean government was considered important at the time.

>>Why did they gladly join the Japanese army?
>From 1939,labor shortagesas a result ofconscriptionof Japanese males for the military efforts of World War II led to organized official recruitment of Koreans to work in mainland Japan, initially through civilian agents, and later directly, often involving elements of coercion. As the labor shortage increased, by 1942, the Japanese authorities extended the provisions of theNational Mobilization Lawto include the conscription of Korean workers for factories and mines on the Korean Peninsula,Manchukuo, and the involuntary relocation of workers to Japan itself as needed.

And Ito Hirobumi does not matter. I will tell you the truth of history.

The Japanese parliament has already passed a plan to merge Korea before Ito Hirobumi died
Ito Hirobumi did not object. Later, after killing countless Koreans and abolishing the emperor of Korea, Japan made the Emperor's son a new emperor but he was just a scarecrow and intimidated him and proceeded to merge

Not only even this
The Japanese government teaches this lie about World War II.

"Since the WW2, many Asian countries have begun to struggle to be liberated from colonies thanks to Japan!"

It is literally the story of another parallel world.

The Japanese government can never teach the truth of history.
If the Japanese government teaches the truth of history, then the brainwashing that the Japanese government has worked for decades is lifted.

Hirofumi Ito is appointed.
He was against the annexation. But after being annexed, he was appointed to work for the future of the Koreans. He is excluded from the central government and relegated.

The treatment is the same for Japanese as for labor and volunteer. Some facts are recorded as forced labor, but not all. In particular, treatment on Battleship Island was completely the same as Japanese, and your fellows lived well with the Japanese.

Can I have no anti-day exercises?
There were none.

>NOOOO THE CHING CHONG LAND I LIKE IS BETTER THAN OTHER CHING CHONG LAND! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE THE SAME EXACT THING?! NO THEY AREN'T!!!

Attached: 24761243.jpg (647x740, 54K)

What a retard

Based

Why are soyjack posters always retarded?

World War II is an aggression war.
However, was multifaceted. There is a figure of Japan chased down by the ocean blockade.
Asian independence? That is the result. I can not imagine the vision of the Japanese government at that time, but now there are no Japanese who shout out "Open Asia!"
We are fully aware of Japan's sins. And I am grateful to the Asian people who forgave it.
But you are not. You will not accept your responsibility or your sins.

>t.

Attached: soypickle.gif (680x315, 203K)

alri Takeshi

>And I am grateful to the Asian people who forgave it.
Only God can forgive.

Buddhists killed God.
Asia has stopped killing people for God.

>Buddhists
Buddha is god. In some reincarnation.

You are the result of the brainwashing that the Japanese government wanted

It moves as the Japanese government wants.

"The merger was done because Korea wanted it!"
"Ito Hirobumi opposed the merger in Korea!"
"Thanks to us, Asia could be independent!"

Buddha is human.

But also ascended to godhood. That was a point.

The head of Samsung was staying in Japan six days and had meetings with the higher-ups of major Japanese financial corporations. He's probably dead serious about this turmoil unlike that revolutionalist larper called moon or something like that and understands what's going on.

Did you read my text firmly?
I am not good at English.

Things are multifaceted. What did the people involved in history think and value?
Surely you have never thought of history with your own head.

Completely different.

Christianity is a hierarchy of pyramids.
It's like the communist party. You can never touch God.
Buddha is human. Same as us. There is a Buddha in me. I can touch Buddha. Become a Buddha.
Please look at the mandala. Mandala is a large gathering of small universes.

I am Korean from LA and I identify with more ancient Manchurian traditions and Inner Mongolian traditions than Chinese or Japanese.

Plus I look Mongolian and Kazakh, and I think it has something to do with the fact that ancient Manchurians influenced Proto-Mongols and Turks than the other way around before the land was lost and usurped by chinkos from Shandong and south of Beijing

I thought the japanese believed in shinto, not buddhism.

Weeb myth. Nobody even says "shinto" irl in the first place. It's more materialistic or about local gods. Its become part of our life like shrines, local festivals, some folklores, jinjyas, etc. We only cares bout such fun or mysterious stuff.

>We only cares bout such fun or mysterious stuff
Sounds based, thanks for the clarification.

Japan is ruining my life. I can't stop watching anime. Anime and beautiful seiyuu's have turned me into a hopeless romantic.

>Weeb myth
Well in all Animes they pray at a Shinto shrine but never at a Buddha shrine or whatever

no on really gives a shit about korea and japan in the end of the day and think they are a bunch of overcompensating insects

It's not nearly as different from Christianity as you might think.

That's because Shrines or jinjyas or teras are just part of our life. You can find it anywhere. All of them are recognised as pretty much the same shit. Nobody cares bout the difference. Anime uses shrines causes nerds like mikos. But you can easily find jinjyas as well in it. Also omairi isn't really praying. It's close to a form of taoism. You pray to keep healthy and happy or succeed in something. Japanese prayer is reading a Buddhism scripture. Many Anime shows have the depiction too.

Nippon best

Attached: 1561360879211.gif (326x183, 670K)

Question for zainichi Koreans. Is 朝鮮人 (Chōsenjin) really offensive? I’ve heard reports that it was and wasn’t? If so, why is North Korea referred to as 北朝鮮 but South Korea is referred to as 大韓民国?

ok that is interesting
And I want to ask you I often see in Anime that people either talk about THE GODS or a single god like kami-sama what is up with that?

Aren't we all hopeless romantics?

Attached: 1559855008893.jpg (531x813, 81K)

Asia would have been conquered if Japan did not fight
There are no Asians in Marvel movies
White King> Black Slave> Yellow Monky
Fuck hate political correctness

Korea has the best boys though.

Attached: 1533646938699.jpg (850x1512, 103K)

are you stupid?
Blacks are the most worshiped people on earth, no one sees them as slaves