ITT we laugh at Americans

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: IMG_20190712_041854.jpg (720x804, 153K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, fuck Americans.

I hate America too but I didn’t choose to live here

Attached: 0B5066DF-6D61-4B9F-929F-FC4E82AE9BE7.jpg (576x576, 80K)

WHOA! RUDE!

i would stick my wiener in all of them

>sending your kids to college
not even once

Attached: 1556181737703.jpg (988x1052, 185K)

>it
I'm glad progressivism found a way to make women back into objects

Kekekekekek

Attached: 1562886574007.jpg (720x1006, 154K)

F2Ms should be genocided btw

Attached: Bowy1eA.webm (960x1366, 959K)

I'm going to remove the text, reverse the order of the pics and then post them on Jow Forums claiming that they are of a MtF tranny. Thanks.

There have been many mistakes I've made in my life but I'm glad I've never fallen for the LGBTQ meme.

Attached: 1520536822644.gif (270x270, 972K)

Genius.

Attached: 1562950558835.jpg (720x714, 118K)

Is it really worth destroying your genitals and causing immense emotional distress to your family just so you can "feel good about yourself"? The world is fucking sick.

>nb gay
Isn't that an oxymoron?

How can you be non-binary and gay
Someone explain this rocket science shit to me

Attached: limmy.jpg (842x474, 42K)

A lot of trans people are pretty happy and parents who get "intense emotional distress" (at worst, it's usually just rage) deserve ridicule. "Sex change" surgery should be banned though and is nothing more than a way for firms to make cash and feed their egos by pretending they're pro-LGBT or whatever. Of course, if there ever comes a day where a sex change is actually possible it should be allowed.

Attached: 1562182781207.png (960x1024, 838K)

That thing is still a girl. MtF can chop off their PPs but FtM will always have a vagina down there and can always go back to living as girls if they wished to.

Don't tell him

>NBgay

Attached: Nbk.jpg (300x400, 43K)

>Ciderwhale evolves into a lesbian

is he drinking cum

I thought that those thing had the manually operated pump to make their neo-phallus thing rise

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

I like how every ftm would have been a massive incel as a real male. Females kinda do have it on easy mode.

huli rzhosh @?
nihuya smechnogo v trede

Well, if you define ''gay'' as ''attracted to the same gender as yourself'', then maybe they/she/it is trying that they are only attracted to other people who identify as NB?

Of course, this is all a roundabout way of saying ''straight girl that wants to feel special''

I don't get it did she go from fucking men/women, to just women, then to just men?

YES

Attached: 1562083764517.png (645x773, 20K)

>nb gay
So it's attracted to binary people I don't get it

Somehow it feels wrong to laugh at americans, the same way it feels wrong to laugh at a rail accident.

>white
>people
baka

Attached: 1528982780269.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

Wonder why female to male trannios often get hairstyles from the 90's

fuck off discord tranny

I mean yeah, they're white but whites from non-american countries probably aren't this degenerate desu. Race doesn't matter too much because there are thousands of non-white Americans too who fall for this degeneracy.

I want to fuck that straight, white man (very heterosexually)

Not going to lie FTM are from my experience always legit. It's not a fetish or an anime fixation that makes them act.

Stacy to Chad
wew they can't never lose, can they?

What's nb?

is it a childish thing? they like to play pretend still and act like the other gender?

letting attractive women go ftm should be forbidden

some of them have no identity. majority have mental illnesses

It’s a fade like emo in the early 2000’s they’ll wake up some day and realize how cringy they are (and hopefully they don’t have any operations yet)

Still wanting to smash her

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAMO

Allowing mental illness to go unchallenged.
KYS

How do I get on test? I want to ascend to full bearded chad mode

Sadly, synthetic testosterone's side effects on men are pretty terrifying. Including but not limited to Brest enlargement, shrinking of testicles and balding. And if you keep taking test for a long time, your body will stop producing natural testosterone.

Breast*

Would fug every step of the way :)
love is love

contact you local gym bros