Doing spanish on duolingo

>Doing spanish on duolingo
>The word I have to write is ''Tenemos muchos regalos para ella''
>Accidentally write parra instead of para
>Duolingo fails me on said question due to the typo
>Mfw

Attached: 1417391418394.png (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4NSMd7v2y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pity bump

>into guggel translite
>type äoëöæåoöèaåäeœ
>listen sound of voice

Attached: 255.jpg (1149x832, 106K)

pity bump

yo estoy muy triste :(

pity (you)

marricon

did you do a bige cume?

Try learning a real language instead, also try a real learning method.

Attached: 1559902170862.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

based

Why do you hate your own language, Argentinan individual?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4NSMd7v2y4

basado y parrapileado

Attached: 59d2b5298f802.jpg (580x427, 220K)

Spanish is super important

>doing Japanese course on duolingo
>take proficiency test, only make 3 mistakes
>80% of the course is instantly completed
>finish the remaining 20% in 20 minutes

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-215212_Duolingo.jpg (1440x2960, 460K)

cuz hes a fag

I laughed. PARRA que te voy a mentir.

para/parra, eh as long as you don't call her perra, you're doing okay

No es divertido, no te rias a mi D:

Based and Weebpilled.

No es el fin del mundo, muchachx

>muchachx
yikes

you dont need to say "yo", "estoy" already implies the 1st person

So important that most Americans go their entire life not knowing anything about it.

Gracias

I already knew that but since I'm retarded I make vehement grammatical errors

>unironically learing spanish

kek congrats you will waste 2 years of your life to learn a language that will make you able to speak to waiters, toilet cleaners and drug dealers worldwide.

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

I'm learning Norwegian on duolingo and it makes me semi cry sometimes

Also why are u learning spanish fren?

t. mutt en españa

*No te rias de mi

T. El friegaplatos americANO

>2 years
More like 1 if you know what you're doing

This

>my ideal metric is Americans
kys cuck

t. Kevin Garcia Gomez

:(
go back

OP, never say nonsense like "latinx" or you'll look like a retard. Friendly advice. Spanish already has a plural neutral.

it's not a grammatical error, it's correct but sort of redundant.

Or you know, every kind of Spanish speaker.

>muchachx

Attached: 1485941598988.jpg (435x334, 36K)

¿No eras tu el vasco que larpeaba como castellano en los /esp/? te recuerdo bien, manda cojones que te vayas quejando de los panchitos cuando tus papis vinieron de Castilla y tu naciste en el país vasco.

>The language spoken by all of latin america
>Make yourself understood in all of southern europe, not just spain but portugal, Italy, maybe even France
>A waste of time.

I’m not the Baque “castizo” LARPer, globo.

English is the language of science, culture, politics, diplomacy etc...

All the spanish speakers that are in high positions of power in any pf these institutions are hightly americanized and some of them even speak the language fluently. Admit it, Our language is shit because we are shit.

>Tfw the only thing I understood about this is that the muttman is a Basque larping as Castillian

No, no estoy hablando del chicANO, había un vasco de los de verdad, que posteaba y tenía banderita americana. Le recuerdo bien porque sus expresiones eran españolas.

Perdon, mi espanol es muy mal

Despite studying it throughout most of middle school and doing duolingo in intervals

Dont worry, swedebro. Not even spanish speakers speak proper spanish, just talk, study and expose yourself to the language and you should be fluent enough in 2 years.

There's high and low culture in every country. Speaking English doesn't automatically make you superior. Niggers speak English (Ebonics).

My gfs dad is from Chile and whenever I hear her brother speak I have no fucking clue what he's saying.

It's also the language of heroin addicts (Scots) the language of alcoholics (Irish) the language of muslims (The UK) the language of obese white trash degenerates (The UK and America) ghetto rats (African american ebonics speakers), street shitters (Indians) and LEAFS

Spanish is only spoken in third world brown shitholes, it is 100% useless.From a linguistic point of view it has the simplest phonology out of all the major languages so it sounds the worst and blandest of them all, even Japanese has a wider sound repertory although limited by the syllables.

Most of us can't understand Chileans either, don't worry. They talk too fast, randomly shorten words, drop the S at the end of words, etc.

The one thing you latin americans have in common is tossing in random native american words in the middle of a sentence

>Speaking English doesn't automatically make you superior

I did not say that I am superior. It is clear that as a civilization or whatever the hispanic sphere is, we have failed miserably to build something lasting and truly powerful. Our culture has been reduced to mere novelas from your side and brits getting shitfaced from ours, We adapt everything that comes from the anglosphere unquestionably and suck it off like It is some sort of gold secret that will save us from our intellectual , economical and societal misery. Our great literature has been decimated, and It is a little shadow of what It was, because there has not been real and actual originality from our side, we have been copying shit from others for quite some time. Do you honestly think that the current hispanic generation is capable of creating something like "cien años de soledad" or "El quijote"? I dont.

Can you understand the next sentence, Swedebro?
Pegate un tiro

I prefer simple phonology. It makes a language more consise, direct, and less foggy. I think that's a matter of taste, though. But Spanish, for instance, has more verbal tenses than English. Overall, quality depends on the speaker or writer, not 100% on the language of choice.

concise* ffs

Rude :(

They're only Native American in origin. The Spanish language has absorbed the ones we use. Not sure what you mean by random. The fact that you don't understand the context doesn't make them random. "Chocalate", for instance, is Native American (Nahuatl) in origin, yet it's assimilated in many languages.

Oh that was to him, my bad, not rude, pretty based

chocolate* REEE ffs

Parra mamadas de este tipo mejor al putero.

?

>it has the simplest phonology out of all the major languages
If it is so simple why are anglos physically unable of doing the r sound.

based

I hear many words in latin american that is non existant in european spanish

Chileans have a accent which is hard to understand. I have had no probablem understanding them in the past since my dialect is related to theirs, and guess what, It is also incredibly hard to understand.

Same happens with US and UK English. Is this your first exposure to dialectal variations?

Risitas? Y las paelleras ya las rescataste?

Most of those words are either archaic words which are not used in european spanish anymore or amerindian loanwords. Either way, You should not be concerned with the dialects right now, just pick up the one you like the most and learn the language, you will be understood pretty much anywhere.

ayyy dios, la gracia es que el tipo no tiene un acento tan exagerado como algunos dicen.

I want to learn regular pure Spanish

No such thing. Every choice of words you make would be part of a dialect.

I guess that's a good point mexibro. Mexican Spanish I've found sounds pretty badass, Castilian sounds elegant, Chilean is just confusing and I don't really have to much of a frame of refrence for other dialects.

Unluckily to you, there is no standard spanish. You will have to pick up a dialect and stick with it, but I guess that if you want to be around spaniards , you should learn the spanish spoken in northern spain.

Dialectical differences are not that big so don't worry. They're all understandable perfectly when writing and when speaking they're all mutually intelligible, at most chileans and a few more will have to speak slowly but that's it.
Just learn the dialect of whichever zone you think you're going to have more contact, or the one you like the most.

thx m8, but I suppose in my case Chilean would be more practical

chilean its just too high iq
dont worry its not for everyone

This

Or he could be spending his time learning a language that is spoken by 437 million people around the world you fucking spastic.

Amanecio ortega es un bastante español y no es ningun don nadie

Ah i see learning the language of your future masters
too bad you are gonna bite the bullet too

>drug dealers
por esto es importante.

Why would you want to learn spanish, muhammad?

hice my examen de DELE hoy, creo que no voy a aprobar, puerco deddio.
me van a decir la nota en tres meses, que les pasa a les españoles que necesitan tres meses para corregir dos paginas de la prueba escrita?

>que les pasa a les españoles que necesitan tres meses para corregir dos paginas de la prueba escrita?
>tf tp
eres italiano, de verdad no te lo imaginas?

No lo sé, pero aquí también muchos lugares tardan en dar resultados, especialmente las Universidades para los exámenes de ingreso , incluso cuando no hay demasiada gente que quiera ingresar; Supongo que es para crear tensión

nigga my eyes

Try learning French or Italian instead tbqh

no, me parece un poco una locura que necesiten 90 días para corregir dos hojas, incluso para mediterráneos marrones como nosotros es un poco raro.
y se lo voy a aprobar me enviarán el diploma en un año (?????)

>Supongo que es para crear tensión
kek puede ser, aquí también las cosas generalmente tardan un poco, pero no tanto.

>se
si*

>Italian
why would you do that

>¿Quién corrige los exámenes?
>Los exámenes los corrige la Universidad de Salamanca en España.
Lo mas posible es que tu examen no lo este corrigiendo nadie ahora mismo,
Estan de vacaciones y no vuelven hasta dentro de un mes

tres meses es el plazo ordinario para la corrección de los exámenes del DELE.
no sé porque, quizás hay demasiada gente que lo intenta.
pero bueno me la suda solo necesitaba la certificación para un trabajo que igual no me van a dar, ya puedo hablar bastante y esto es lo que me importa.

>Learning French on Duolingo
>Halfway through the course
>Still can't read a single paragraph of a children's book

yay

concentrate, English shares a lot of words with French.

>Moving to Norway so I need to learn Norwegian
>Can understand everything I read on Norwegian Duolingo
>Can't write anything in Norwegian though
>mfw
This a weird ass feel

Attached: 1435267030446.jpg (267x323, 7K)

What I struggle with is all the different tenses of the words and the way they need to be ordered just seems random to me, Duolingo hasn't taught that well at all.

Also this x100

Don't even get me started on trying to understand someone speaking French

>tfw american learning yuro spanish dialect despite living next door to m*xicanos

Attached: 1562880954369.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)