Made the mistake of choosing to learn Chinese at my university

Made the mistake of choosing to learn Chinese at my university

Attached: 9512485.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

Friendly reminder

Attached: Learning_Chinese.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Currently learning Chinese through my university as well. Why was it a mistake to learn through university? Not enough authentic interaction/immersion as compared to a language school in China?

>2019
>learning bugtalk instead of Russian or French.

because it sounds like shit, the tones are shitty and I can't understand shit they say even after learning it for 1 year
don't care how useful it is, it's shit. I am enjoying learning Japanese much more

Why is Japanese so much more rewarding to learn? Is it actually easier or are you applying it in a more practical way like anime

Japanese has actual words in it, it's not just a series of shrieks

>learning russian or french
man im sure understanding all these books and movies will change your life radically

fucking weaboo trash, kill yourself

Go back to /x/ faggot

Why not French or Spanish?

tas na flul cabrao? eu mato te se quiseres

I'm not applying it, except when I talk to my language exchange partner. Japanese sounds much easier to catch up when they're talking. even though I learned it for less time than Chinese, I feel like I can catch some things here and there, know what a conversation is about and describe things I like to do and so on. They talk clearly and the sounds are well defined. it's easy to understand. Chinese on the other hand...

sim tou na flul. se calhar ate és da minha turma lmao

I already know Spanish and French is irrelevant. my degree is Asian studies so obviously I need Asian languages

Thinking about doing one semester for a certificate.
Yes no maybe?

I'm also learning Japanese but more serious.

if it's one semester for a certificate, why not? but don't expect to learn any useful shit

How dare you

>French
For what fucking reason would I learn French?

>my degree is Asian studies so obviously I need Asian languages
Then what are you complaining about? You think Japanes would've been a better choice?

Literature.

>my degree is Asian studies
East Asian or does it include others?
Maybe spend some time in Chinkistan or Taiwan so you can get used to listening and understanding it there?

I learn Japanese too. We need to choose 2 asian languages. Options include Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic, Indonesian, Persian, Turkish, Korean, etc.
I chose Chinese and Japanese. but I should have taken Arabic or another meme language instead of Chinese

Hindi and Arabic would've been the patrician choice. Japanese poorly stole its alphabet from Chinese and its number system sucks.

s-sorry b-but it is.

it includes others but all subjects are optional so it's up to you. If you wanna focus on middle east, you can just pick middle east subjects. I wanna focus on east asia so I picked all subjects related to east asia only
>Maybe spend some time in Chinkistan or Taiwan so you can get used to listening and understanding it there?
I could but the visa precedures for China are a real pain in the ass and I couldn't be arsed desu

Wõ shi no’wei ren

If french books are as fucking weird as french movies I'll pass.

Hindi sounds meme as fuck though. And most pajeets can speak some English. Arabic would have been useful for sure. If only I knew...
True, the Japanese writting system is a pain in the ass but it's fun to learn from ym experience so far desu

Well how is French any less relevant than Spanish uh?

>I wanna focus on east asia so I picked all subjects related to east asia only
Then dunno whats your issue desu, there are only three relevant languages in the region there anyway.
Depends on what you want to do, Arabic might be useful but you need a lot of time, Chink might be shit for you, but it may help your studies (and future job, maybe). The other possible choices are mediocre relevant after all.
Jiayou.

french are literally niggers.

if you want to go whole uganda you should learn bing o bango bongo directly.

also paris is a total shithole and everything related to french is mostly overrated.

Attached: 53b2650b48374.jpg (750x430, 147K)

Say that to my face faggots

Attached: 1555068433535.gif (549x598, 229K)

They look white tho

Nigger

>you will never visit a truly French France in your lifetime
It's not fair, bros.

Attached: 1554694558976.jpg (600x590, 206K)

turk (nigger)

youre just a regular mediterrian culture with shit bread, shit tower meant to be demolished and average smiling painting. It makes me sick that you have fooled the general public with your sandnigger shit to think you as a white even tho youre actually just a bunch of arrogant rioting niggers. You have might fooled the others but youre not fooling me with your hairy sandnigger shit.

Well you won't be able to make a living with that degree.

Calm down Pierre, I wouldn't recommend you to learn German either.

Although you fuckers could work on your English.

it has less speakers doesn't it? unless you want to work in Africa, it won't be very useful. plus Spanish is getting more popular here recently because of reggaeton

lmao and commies on this board want the "Chinese century" to happen

>reggaeton
K i l l y o u r s e l f

This post is a meme. Depend of which type of industry you're working with the chineses.

this is so fucking true
I worked with chinks and most of them are fucking assholes and bigger thiefs than us or romani

>my degree is Asian studies
why?

he's true
in western world you need only english, thats all

>learned german at my uni
>get to shitpost on int with it
fühle mich gut mann

Attached: 8d7e736602bd2c8ea0ff444093c28d36ed3b18c2.jpg (320x317, 17K)

>colonizes useless niggerholes in Africa
>mainland becomes Niggerland 2.0 because of immigration
You made many mistakes along the way. You could've become something much, much greater, but you blew it.

>not liking our cuisine
>not liking our paintings
Your cuntree can't even compare. We've had an important footprint in every field from military to philosophy. What did Binland ever do?
Our english accent is perfect
>it has less speaker doesn't it?
Right now yes, but with Africa's population booming it is expected to become more spoken than spanish soon. In the end though Latin America and Africa are both shitholes and if we disregard them french is more spoken in western countries.

Latin America has literature, movies, iconic cultures, etc. Comparing us to the irrelevant shitholes you colonized because no other country wanted them is quite an exaggeration. Jorge Luis Borges alone is better than anything ever written in your colonized shitholes.

btw it's pretty depressing that your only hope at relevance again is some niggers in Africa. JUST.

Attached: 1111.jpg (248x189, 15K)

?

>Being proud of your colonized niggerholes
I, for once, thank Spain of being my motherland instead of frogland (soon niggerland)

lol lo leí mal