No we won't close our re-education camps

No we won't close our re-education camps.
No we won't care about "human rights".
No we won't stop arresting dissidents and journalists aka foreign agitators and agents.
No we won't renounce our claims in the South China sea.
No we won't "open" our economy for pillaging.
No we won't stop with industrial "espionage" and cyber operations.
No we won't bow down to Western threats and intimidation.

Yes we will completely incorporate Hong Kong into our system.
Yes we will take over Taiwan.
Yes we will push out European colonialists from Africa.
Yes we will become the largest economy despite all trade wars and sabotage.
Yes we will reject Western degenerate "values".
Yes we will become the dominant superpower.

Attached: q4.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/german-companies-are-losing-their-importance-as-big-names-struggle-11562923857
zeihan.com/a-return-to-tiananmen-part-ii-the-ending-of-hong-kong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based.

Attached: 1462368963360.jpg (960x960, 69K)

If you want to listen to badass Uyghur jihadists nasheeds go on archive.org and search ‘uyghur nasheed’ reminder that Uyghurs are 140 IQ master race that enrage the Chinese
free Turkistan!

Based with Chinese characteristics

Attached: 1561978836623.jpg (1080x1266, 164K)

Impressive!

Attached: Chinese giga chad.jpg (1242x1394, 207K)

>America supporting terrorists yet again
It's getting so tiresome. I thought you'd have learned your lesson after ISIS failed to eliminate Assad.

XI is true visionary. A great historical figure in the making. China strong.

Retard level post

Stop supporting terrorism.

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers, the cruel subjugation and rampant degeneracy it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese monocrystal turbines, plasma stealth technology, quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

Whithout the communist party there is no new china

Go to hell

Based and Xipilled

>America liberates Iraq and Afghanistan
Met with widespread condemnation from the Muslim world. Terrorist groups declare America as their enemy.
>China throws muslims into reeducation camps and forced them to eat pork and drink alcohol
Muslim states act as if nothing is happening.

How did they do it?

Do you think their government has less pedos than ours or about the same?

The Muslim world supported us in Afghanistan though. Saudi Arabia in particular was a big help.

who should i root for? I dislike China but I dislike America too

Taiwan

Taiwan is an American vassal state.

>This post is dedicated to the brave mujahideen fighters of afghanistan

Based

Idc about that insignificant shithole

Based

KMT is the legitimate government of China

If that is true why don't the people in China obey them?

Very based and redpilled
I crave for the day to chinks to invade us and free from w*stern degenerancy

china and russia would kick natos arse in ww3.

since they would have 500 million more people and less niggers.

Too based

All while Deustche Bank is imploding
wsj.com/articles/german-companies-are-losing-their-importance-as-big-names-struggle-11562923857

zeihan.com/a-return-to-tiananmen-part-ii-the-ending-of-hong-kong/

Attached: AsshurtEurotrashDetected.jpg (2305x2374, 908K)

Retard

I for one welcome our future Chinese overlords.

Attached: china #1.jpg (1534x3600, 1.98M)

one of the best countries in the world retard

The People’s Republic of China will propel humanity into a golden era with their steady hand. The American Empire leads to social degradation and must de destroyed at all costs

t. Diaspora

Based

Most of that is pretty based, but China is giving up on Africa. They have massively reduced the loans to African countries cause they realised it's a massive waste of money (cause much of it gets stolen and sent to Swiss banks)

Not true. The loans aren't a waste of money because when they can't pay China back, they have to give them land.

Please tell me which projects in Africa have had that happen (pro-tip: there aren't any). There has been a single project, in Sri Lanka, where a Chinese state owned firm now runs the project

You forgot tibet

>there are people who want humanity to get overrun by an ant colony
Really activates the almonds

I think most just want to see globalism defeated.

>by ants

This desu.

ah yes, let's protect the weak from the strong foreigners...

globalism is the free market at work. get smart or get squashed

Guess what? Every truly ambitious empire in history wanted to subjugate the whole world. That’s not going to stop just because you think a cabal of hooknosed merchants are the cause of everything bad

Globalism can only be a thing under unipolarity. Without American hegemony to maintain it the globalist order will fall apart and die.

>countries are going to stop trading with each other if america no longer ‘makes’ them.
I hope your brain improves while you finish the rest of high school

Globalism is fundamentally just the contemporary term to express the idea of uniting the world, an idea which has a history almost as old as civilization itself. It is an idea which exists in every major religion, and was the ambition of all the most aggressive leaders in history.

It was even the vague aspiration of MOST empires: even if not contemporarily powerful enough to seriously aspire towards world conquest, there was a tendency to make the most expansive claims possible, both to bolster the prestige of the ruler and as a sort of placeholder for when it might be possible to realize it.

by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland, France and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, King, Defender of the Faith., etc.

Attached: 917C28E2-6395-4ACA-8A7B-5B9F78D823EB.png (630x422, 24K)

>saltwater rice

Now that is impressive.