I like the way you die, boy

I like the way you die, boy.

Attached: 1562789065163.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Only insecure faggots cling onto identity and race to cover for their lack of personality

America hasn't been white since the 19th century. That chart is bullshit.

That's pretty rich coming from a literal Jew.

Hispanic? It's called native Americans

>haha tf tp xd
I don't give a shit about the way I was born and neither should you, we are individuals before anything else

Los otras raciales....

Attached: 1562828579474.png (375x502, 92K)

spics are a plague. not even nigs infest a cunt the way they do

I’ll emigrate to Singapore or Europe or Japan after I pump out 20 white children
We are made of molecules. Individualism is a cope. Reminder that Ayn Rand was a feminist satanist whore.

Why don't blacks become more? I thought they breed like rabbits

>Humans are nothing but molecules man
>t. edgy underage

Abortion laws. Now that abortions are becoming more difficult to get expect our black population to grow at a linear to exponential rate.

the only reason why spics have grown is because of the land border
there has been literally nothing done for decades to stem the tide from south of the border and it will lead to the destruction of the US

Make a lot of white women!!!

t. Meretz voter

Based. Kill the white occupiers. We're going home, bros.

>Germany wanting more niggers as if one already wasn't enough
Of fucking course.

US will become a Mexico eventually.

eu better get a handle on migration, or you'll see a 43% white / 31% muslim scenario in a blink of an eye like we're seeing here

Retard
Race mixing with wh*te womyn unironically

t. thinks he has any impact on the way the world is run and unironically goes to vote

Either way we're conquering America.

It is alredy

You’re a good poster. I frequently like your posts

>we are individuals before anything else
Stop talking like a gentile, Sahar.

This tbqh
Damn this is based

>American liking Israel
Of course.

Attached: 1562947302746.png (632x404, 16K)

Arigatou greatest ally

Attached: 1562499624016.png (960x621, 342K)

Why are you Mexicans, such race obsessed cunts?

white cuck detected

This. You don't see Americans obsessing over race.

Pot calling kettle...

Have sex incel.
Also this:

If you only knew how ridiculous that sounded you wouldn't have said it.

mexicans are a disease upon the world

Attached: irony.jpg (532x338, 52K)

t. Muhammed Bongo

View my flag again, faggot. I literally can have sex any time I want.

Cringe

if they were at least intelligent like chinks there would at least be some benefit to all this immigration outside of janitorial and gardening services

You need to be at least 18 years old to post on Jow Forums

Ayyyyyyyy

Attached: 1561746899362.jpg (360x360, 29K)

Just interbreeding really.
Non mixed race Latinos have lower Iq on average. Full blooded latinos are basically worker drones with no way out, thats exactly why California is so FUCKED and they cant seem to realize they are being imported to work basically as slaves.

Attached: 388555E4-796C-412A-A5E2-2AE63058E0E3.png (1280x640, 418K)

Hope the racists get fucked good the coming decades.

>Non mixed race Latinos have lower Iq on average. Full blooded latinos
What the fucking are you even talking about? You do know what Latin America is, right?

Iberian's are pretty much brainlets who can't into science, so that "white" blood doesn't count.

The German and Anglo blood being mixed with our bean men, usually create actual humans, unlike you hapas

Shouldn't you be killing innocent Palestinian children or something?

California is fucked for many reasons besides just immigration

Race mixing will only increase racism and turn America into a caste based society like Latin America and India

I AM MEXICO IS WHITE GUY

Ironic, coming from you and your fellow countrymen.

Subhuman cope

>Iberian's
Learn proper English, CHI. A fucking Mexican is correcting you lmao

LOS

Another very original joke, clearly you've invested your entire mental capacity into it
Do yourself a favor and go back to whatever edgy ironic ifunny meme page you came from.

Muh 13% has been a red herring since day one
Notice how nigger hate threads cropped up once illegal immigration begun to get worse

>Pronoun coming after a noun

Attached: BLEH.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Why are you seething so hard?

Why do Mexicans take joy in this? It just means you're going to have to invade a new place like Canada or try to get to Greenland and shit it up into a drug fueled murder zone like you did here

Sorry, man. It's the tradition. Would you give Jerusalem to Palestine if you had the chance?

oops didn't mean to, sorry

Be easy on him. Most likely he's an interbred injun with room temp IQ.

Well, it was innevitable, karma builds up and a real anti-old-America culture will thrive.
Also regular whites will be fine, racists however will be intensively butthurt about the cultural shift.

>using 's to denote a plural noun

Attached: 8889.png (200x196, 21K)

That's the thing. While White americans will die off, the country will just be another beaner shithole filled with a cycle of misery. There livelihood will not change. Spanish, catholic, and brown. A fuel for a endless shithole country.
At least they will forever be in that cancer and will never prosper into what a white country has been.

>Projecting this hard
I stated my opinion and you started throwing shitty unoriginals """"Jokes"""" at me, I don't give a shit about your feelings, retards like you deserve to be belittled
>Why are you seething so hard?
These are the words of someone with no retort, fuck off from this thread and stop spewing your shitty opinions out like they actually maytter

typical pathetic post

>maytter

Attached: 1557352417837.jpg (640x519, 29K)

we don't have long term thinking

Regular whites are mentally ill

Out of that entire reply thats the one thing you can you pick out and laugh at, a fucking typo, good job man, you're clearly proving your point about how important race is and how whites in america are doomed or whatever the fuck you were talking about, This is the peak of intellect right here, Don't start arguments you can't finish you mentally handicapped retard

oh no

>1960s America
>White
Irish-german mutts aren't fucking white .

>people can't see the true intentions of this poster
You imbeciles, you guys are actually trusting a jew, a fucking jew. The biggest backstabbers on Earth. Don't believe his lies, his silver tongue has no effect on me

>the jew fuck still hasn't realized he's talking to various Mexicans
OHNONONO

do they have data on 10th century america

>I stated my opinion
You stated your psyops opinion*
>""""Jokes"""" at me
they aren't jokes, they are facts
Just wanting to make things clear here

Attached: 1446988807884.png (492x591, 120K)

>Out of that entire reply thats the one thing you can you pick out and laugh at, a fucking typo, good job man, you're clearly proving your point about how important race is and how whites in america are doomed or whatever the fuck you were talking about, This is the peak of intellect right here, Don't start arguments you can't finish you mentally handicapped retard
We're crashing this board.

Attached: 1557105550180.png (633x758, 33K)

Small wonder the gas chambers got made

>tfw irish-mexican mutt and therefore 100% non-white
Feels good to be a part of the browning of America.

Fuck off to EE

>I thought they breed like rabbits
It's a Jow Forums meme. IIRC their birth rate is below replacement.

why is this board so obsessed with our demographics
nobody cares you fucking spergs