Do you want to find love in France?

Do you want to find love in France?

Attached: D5C6577A-60FB-4277-BF70-0ABB40E90122.jpg (750x723, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBQ7Q1INJhk
youtube.com/watch?v=a4gFHlRE3KM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If by 'finding love' you mean 'raping and assaulting natives' then yes.
t. achmed

>fake brows
dropped.

Looks algerian. I like it.

i will never find love because i'm ugly and short

same.
short for a lithuanian is probably 175cm, though. i'm far shorter.
i'm a 169cm short "male" manlet midget.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

rape is immoral user

Attached: French arthoe.jpg (750x747, 516K)

they stink and are sluts, have you ever heard someone say "that french girl is so innocent and virtuous."? lmao

how is one even supposed to cope???

Attached: 1560458923807.png (1369x770, 158K)

i don't know.
i'm struggling a lot with it.
i feel like a child even though i'm a 23 year old "adult".

Attached: 1490648535301close.jpg (561x203, 26K)

Yes

Attached: Alizee2.jpg (770x578, 53K)

>france
No thank you.
I dont like my women to be anti-science

Attached: u98gxw1cuse11.jpg (3299x2189, 846K)

Sorry ladies

But I am no longer giving you my company
my time
my seed
my money

Those are solely reserved for my best m8 now

this is very unfair... what god would allow such things to happen? Why doesn't evolution make us extinct?

meant for

Hell yeah

i don't know.
this isn't right. i shouldn't be living like this. no one should have to.

Attached: 1490648535301crop.jpg (162x311, 12K)

maybe

I mean, with your height, the chances of you passing on your genes are very slim, so I'd say evolution will eventually make your kind extinct

>tf
>tp

Vaccines aren't safe. It doesn't mean you shouldn't get vaccinated, but it is a fact that there are some drawbacks. Compared to the possibility of catching some disease, of course, vaccines are quite safe but anyway..

what does tftp mean

The flag and the post

A hapa arthoe eyefucked me today on the Sbahn station bros. As the train was coming she was walking towards the door I was getting on, staring intensely at me, then at the last second she checked out the train number and walked back to the bench and kept eyefucking me from there.

Attached: 1434592286342.png (750x730, 59K)

Take france to penis

Was she wearing yellow? You should have asked for her #/@

>have you ever heard someone say "that french girl is so innocent and virtuous."? lmao
have you ever heard someone say "that british girl is so innocent and virtuous."? lmao

Whataboutism

Nah she was wearing black.

the fuck is that? chickpeas?

lasagna
it told her a joke

Looks Algerian desu

I she's an ethnic French I'm the pope

no, but i want to give france my love. they deserve it
all the best looking girls in france are. no offense french femanons

she is qt, how old is she? 15?

no

>be me
>studied abroad in Lyon during the summer of 2017
>had the best time ever
>at the end of program, have 4-5 days of downtime and relax at my aunt's small house in Malakoff, near Paris
>meet their neighbor when walking back from the market, he wants me to have dinner with his son and daughter
>the neighbor is a great and funny frenchman almost exact what you would picture as a joyful french man with a small family in a small cozy house
>daughter is busty af, looks at least 18. she asks me how old I think she is, say 19
>she says shes 14, my jaw almost drops
>dad says she should take me around Paris the next day, she says sure
>walk around, your typical Paris slums with nigs and muzzies everywhere, already used to it with my travels around France and Lyon. Reminded that Paris is awful place
>we stop somewhere to eat, she brings up relationships are starts talking about how her and her friends brag about fucking guys that are 40+ years old
>sweating.webm

I took pic related on my phone right after she said that because I wanted to already remind myself the moment this happened lol

Attached: Image-3.jpg (750x1334, 296K)

Attached: 6AE16994-666D-42F0-A3D4-FC745EECD801.jpg (750x703, 386K)

decent LARP, my friend. It gave me some feels.

I know it's France because they are the only stupid people that place forks in a broth/soup and use clay pots for you to eat on.

it's not a larp bro. that happened. what part of that story is in any way not believable

I want to submit to a superior french man.
>mfw inferior spanish boy

>169cm
>defeatist

I'm a 182cm virgin
Get a decent job, take care of yourself mentally and physically, be a decent human being to everyone (no edgy racist retardation)

And then everybody clapped

>why doesn't evolution make us extinct?
Because civilisation prevents natural selection. That's why there's so many cripples, retards, fatties and other kinds of defective people living today. Under natural conditions they would've died before they had a chance to pass on their mutant, harmful genes.

>virgin giving advice

What is she eating?
My advice for the incels is to learn how to cook because inviting a girl home for dinner is the best way to connect with someone. Also it's pretty easy to impress people nowadays if you just have basic cooking skills

Name pls. Im in love

No

I would only date based black women or nafri godess

germanon please tell me how I can learn to cook good wholesome food to get a gf

It's not hard look up pasta recipes on YouTube and spike her food with Rohypnol for guaranteed success.
youtu.be/aBQ7Q1INJhk

that's fucking beta as fuck, I expect a woman to cook for me not the other way around

>decent LARP
>she brings up relationships are starts talking about how her and her friends brag about fucking guys that are 40+ years old

definitely not a larp, french women are huge sluts and nothong to stop them (morally and socially) in fact its encourage to profit and have fun

why though

>med
No I want a Belgian gf

Attached: IMG_20190630_125200.jpg (1536x2048, 502K)

fuck no

you ask why but you should know : feminism, ultra materialism, death of any kind of religiosity and moral = sex is just fun lol. i have friend who literally go to the girl house enad fuck in her bedroom while the parent are their but dont care. You cant find a french girl who dont have at least 300000 km in her panties.

Are french people notorious for cheating? If you date a Franc knowing this, you are practically inviting ntr at this point.

that's saddening

You sound insecure t bh
Also cooking for special occasions was always common for men

its the society of today and i dont see anything that can stop or reverse this in fact its getting more and more degenerate.

I am a man and expect to be pampered

Social Media
seriously harms
your mental health

based retard

You sound pretty stupid m8. Cooking for someone you love is a wonderful feeling

do you cook before or after Jamal has his turn?

I thought french girls were relatively timid compared to most European women?
I’ve got a penchant for french qts so I’d like to know more

If you're implying I'm in a relationship where a black man fucks my hypothetical partner you'd be wrong on every assumption.

god no, French women are vile whores

how do you know? they seem so cute and innocent

lmao

No, I bloody don't. I don't know why my parents bought this dumb holiday apartment but quite frankly there's a million places I'd rather be even within Europe. Bah, I say.

even still, I’ve got a sexual obsession with them
not exactly a hard guess as to why

Where do you come from you spoiled brat

Take a look at my wording, and a look at my seething hatred of France and take one single guess you stupid Kraut.

@m.aaina

ITT : incels ask other incels about girls

go to church and confess your sins, whore

stop spoiling my fun mr. mexican.

Attached: 662217B5-8C70-4C65-A67B-32C52242EE87.jpg (922x750, 199K)

Embrace it brother
youtube.com/watch?v=a4gFHlRE3KM

bend over

no french qt church going girls exist eh?

Interesting, What happened next?

Attached: 1548824730109.jpg (1200x900, 205K)

He went back home and masturbated

you ungrateful little shit

are you fucking retarded they are lightly groomed not fake jesus christ fuck off incel

If Malta, Algeria, West Africa and Corsica are France, then yes.

I don't believe in "love", "happiness", or "nice things", so no.

Attached: honk.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Love is a bourgeois' construct and you've given up on bouegeoisie?

No. The French are a gross and disgusting people. The more I try to like them, the more I find myself hating them. The last thing I need in my life right now is some entitled cunt who thinks she's God gift to men and expects to be treated accordingly, most likely while fucking another man on the side and trying to get me to raise his baby.

???

the womanlets who mate with low-tier chads will simply make more manlets

>she

>I'm so british i shit the queen.jpg

I don't understand commie-speak

Attached: he approaches.gif (487x815, 587K)

It's a quote from Pet Shop Boys song.