Do men in your country like Mena women ?

Do men in your country like Mena women ?

Here yes, but sadly something every man will say but nobody will admit. Mena girls are some of the best looking in Canada. At my university everyone regardless of race admitted the international students from Dubai were the prettiest girls but everyone knows they can’t approach them because their men won’t allow it. Why do Muslim men not allow their women to date outside their race yet their men are free to do what we they like ?

Attached: 314B5F1B-B8D6-4AAD-817F-192261A729B0.jpg (750x1028, 387K)

Yawn.
Found the Goat Fucker incel.

> t. Muslim man who knows it’s true

I need her in my llife. bros.

Attached: gg.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

>Being in a relationship with a godless pagan
Disgusting. I hope she gets an acid facial.

Why are Muslim men always doing this ?

Can they not handle a fair competition ?

>the incel monotheistic muslim
vs
>the chad polytheisitic hindu

Unironically Hinduism is also a superior monotheistic religion.

To be honest it’s kind of funny how liberals target white men for “ not letting their daughters date black guys “. When Muslim men are clearly the worst

how so?
white liberals don't care about backwardness among ethnics. if anything they'd prefer they stayed that way to fulfill their exoticism fetish

>liberals are cowardly hypocrites
Hardly a revelation now tbf

Muslim men let their daughters marry black muslims

Hinduism is the only major religion with ancient PROTO-INDO-EUROPEAN roots. Modern whites follow a semitic desert religion.

They allow any race to marry but they have to convert

However with their men no coversion is needed

A white guy would need to give up being a Christian to become a Muslim if he loves a Muslim a women. However a Muslim man is free to marry a Christian women

A christian woman would never marry a muslim so theres nothing to worry about

brave™

get the fuck out of here with this gay ass thread you room temp iq faggot
fucking retard
god I hate diaspora muzzies so fucking much

Jai Sri ram brothers. I'm also converting to Hinduism to marry a Muslim qt.

t. mudslime

It happens a fair bit. But my high school was majority Muslim and if there was a girl who liked a non Muslim guy should could never Persue it

men in my country will never admit that MENA women are far more superior than the mystery meat coal burning white thots here.

Attached: qt_0.jpg (1575x2362, 313K)

>It happens a fair bit.
Good to hear Canada is like a little piece of Cuckistan (Europe) in the Americas

They don't, it's very rare

Canadian men can handle a fair game

Unlike Muslim men

I don't think you got what I meant

Honestly most families would be okay with it as long as the guy isn't black. My cousins fiance's Indian and no one in my familys said anything bad. A black guy in the family would cause serious problems passive aggressively

Are you a mentally ill cuck or why the FUCK do you feel the need to tell me this? Lmao

pic is a paki not MENA
>Do men in your country like Mena women ?
yes
>Mena girls are some of the best looking in Canada
not exactly an achievement
>Why do Muslim men not allow their women to date outside their race yet their men are free to do what we they like ?
men rarely marry outside either, but they do fuck

I hate this country so much.

nah hermano
im the highest tier hindu as it gets

it fucking hilarious how these impoverished fucks immediately throw their principles off the window once they jump ship to the new world
joining hand in hand singing kumbaya with the goatfuckers exploring "muh forbidden love"

fucking ingrate niggers
fuckin new world was a mistake

Its shocking how racist you guys are considering you're brown. I'm just telling you how most families think in the US when it comes to dating

I think it's quite shocking how cuckish white people are and how you feel the need to advertise it everywhere online. Honestly, if it was up to me I'd just kill all of you

Most of the relationships arent with foreigny types. The people are usually born and raised here and are culturally the same as us. Hell the entirety of Latin America is just mongrelazation of different ethnicities that shared the same proximity in the new world.

>im the highest tier hindu as it gets
still bellow animals

I just have one thing to say: "Kys"

lol
don't you have drone strike to avoid or something you literal inbred goatfucker