Estonians are our friends

Estonians are our friends

Attached: Flag-Pins-Switzerland-Estonia.jpg (400x320, 59K)

we are friendly with everyone. it's not in our genes to be unfriendly

except against other estonians. that level of unfriendly is allowed

No we are special friends

how so

>we are friendly with everyone

Attached: 1525889776495.jpg (720x762, 34K)

yeah if you're not tibla/sibul then you're ok in my book as long as you don't act gay, like posting some retarded frogs etc.

Yes, friends...

Attached: 84B50682-99E5-4C65-A441-80CE0D786364.jpg (726x1000, 253K)

Attached: 1554147802586.jpg (225x225, 11K)

t. tibla

t. tibla

now now, try and get along would you

I only have nice things to say about Estonia.

c'mon. flatter me. what positive things could you, a resident of the most wealthy nation in europe possibly have to say about us
as for your own country, i hear that your people are not so different from us. i hear they are very polite and keep everything clean and orderly.

Why does Estonia exist ?

because we are such tough warriors we beat russians and germans in world war and we are such great singers we sung our way free from soviet union? besides, where would you put 900k estonians? maybe our own country isn't such a bad idea

>Compared to what has been less than 30 years ago you've got yourself some nice infrastructure.
>Even old stuff like your Tatra trams are kept nice and well-maintained, sometimes even modernised to current standards
>You bought your trains from the right company
>You really got that digitalisation thing down to a degree that is almost creepy

Also, you seem to be good at extracting funds from the EU, whereas we keep paying them.

Yes eesti, you are so strong and intimidating...

Attached: A61B2013-9574-410D-99AC-93D361045B2F.jpg (811x811, 117K)

>Also, you seem to be good at extracting funds from the EU
we're good with money. so eu has a sweet spot for us. you can rest assured every euro is put to good use. unlike.. well.. everywhere else. and next year we are going to be net contributors so idk, should we be worried about rampant spending and corruption? :DDD

>You really got that digitalisation thing down to a degree that is almost creepy
yeah, we're really proud of that thing. we're cyber to the bone nowadays. we're on par with usa and israel in that respect. they even come to learn from us lol. AND we're the only country that has won a cyber war against russia. just let that settle in for a moment
thanks broi ;)

I don't know what you're trying to achieve here and I don't even want to know your filthy little schemes, but let me tell you one thing: Estonians and Germans are brothers. We are soulmates. We are one people. Don't try to pull one of your devious Swiss moves on our Baltic brothers and sisters. It would be a shame if Zürich or Bern had to suffer the Warsaw treatment. :)

We're watching you.

Why would the proud Estonians want to associate with the ungracious Germans?

we do owe the german migrants from like 16th century a debt. they helped shield us from imperial russia with their nonce demands of grain and vodka.

OK. Send me 10/10 Estonian girl and your debt is paid.

we already payed the debt by supporting in waffen ss and providing young german bois fighting the rüss with fresh eggs, milk, butter, and real bread during the last great conflict. our debt is settled, but rest assured, no german will go unaided in my land

OK. Send me 10/10 Eesti boy and your debt is paid.

Estonians are our brothers
I love Eesti

SOOOMEEE :3

You do have some nice gin, didn't give me a hangover after drinking too much of it.

mu vend :)

Yes they are based, honoured to have had them in our nation for a while.

our gin is actually shitloads better than the brits make. don't tell them tho, i don't want them to be embarrassed. especially in the saaremaa (ösel for german speakers) region because they grow the best junipers.

mu veli!!!
it did us some good too. our people got to finally go to universities. so we got smart as fug
also, your kings weren't complete tyrants against our people so i guess the saying "good old swedish times" is not a complete miss, even tho you did drain us dry of crops while there was a drought in sweden.. pretty shitty move, but past is best left in the past. no hard feelings

>tfw no eesti bf
How do you cope in your country?

Attached: 4340C9D1-C44F-4BD1-AAFD-3006A0935B42.png (600x480, 13K)

oh and actually your princess Kristina (the heir to Gustav) left my ancestors a mansion for their good finance skills so i'm in no position to bitch about anything at all truly

I try not to think about it...

Ah yeah I've heard of that expression before, I figured it was just Swedish propaganda but you mean it's actually something people say? And yes I suppose anything seems desirable compared to Russian rule.

>I suppose anything seems desirable compared to Russian rule.
that's the crux of the expression tbf

Really? From what I gather she mostly gave out land previously owned by the crown to the nobles. Were your family nobles?

nope. they were merchants. but really good with money so they saved the crown a shitload and then gained some property.
i actually discovered this by going to the national archives and digging in to some ancient parchments which had the princesses signature and my family members signatures on it

>tfw the happy Estonian merchant is our greatest ally
Neat, family history is always interesting.

>estonian
yeah, i do consider myself an estonian, but the merchants were german, so.. idk.. euromutt feels

btw where is op? i want to hear more of our special friendship

>consider yourself estonian
>german ancestors
literally me except i consider myself finnish

>you can rest assured every euro is put to good use. unlike.. well.. everywhere else.
i have heard about this phenomenon

Attached: ivangorod.jpg (609x1040, 254K)