/v4/

female edition

Attached: 1541891434864.jpg (1268x795, 275K)

Why do right-wing people pretend that they care about fetuses. Like lmao it's literally a lump of cells with no consciousness, seriously go have sex you incels KEK.

honestly I just read the posts here and my mind is completely blank
I just dont care anymore

Attached: wmels4lthgvz.jpg (477x637, 44K)

based

this but unironically

This, we should force wh*Te women to abort.

This 100%

Clump of cells argument is retarded
It's obviously a human but very early in development. Stop dehumanizing foetuses.
We allow abortion not because it's not a human, we do it because we value the mother and her rights and choices more than the child's. Also because abortion is often the better choice for both the parents and the society
And I say that as a person who's in favor of abortion on demand.
It's obviously murder but it should be legal. If you say otherwise you do it because you're afraid of being wrong and hypocritical, and to avoid that you dehumanize foetuses and deprive themof humanity

Attached: 1562794616501.jpg (720x586, 45K)

Didn't read, have sex.

basically this

there should be a limit though
there are some people who want abortion even up until the third trimester even though the kid has a developed nervous system by then
that's just pure evil at that point

in most eu countries it's only done up to 12th week I think

Cute
u
t
e

Attached: 1553022660609.webm (320x240, 1.63M)

Unironically considering going to Hong Kong again for autumn vacations

Do you have vacations every season?

I have 26 days per year, so a bit over 5 weeks. Plenty of time if I plan it optimally.

Howing an world of lower clock until none display GENERALLY?

are u drunk

Yup, such perilous times (hehe) we get to live in

You not internal trick happy risk test; better stop force tap three horrible

That I know, but it always seems like you have vacations every 3 months or so, lel

ded

I wish I were as dead as this thread.

>I wish I were as dead as this thread.

Attached: 1534832660951.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>The Cadaver Synod (also called the Cadaver Trial; Latin: Synodus Horrenda) is the name commonly given to the posthumous ecclesiastical trial of Pope Formosus, held in the Basilica of St. John Lateran in Rome during January 897.[1] The trial was conducted by Pope Stephen VI (sometimes called Stephen VII), the successor to Formosus' successor, Pope Boniface VI. Stephen had Formosus' corpse exhumed and brought to the papal court for judgment. He accused Formosus of perjury and of having acceded to the papacy illegally. At the end of the trial, Formosus was pronounced guilty and his papacy retroactively declared null.
Yikes!!!

>Why yes, I do wish I were dead. How could you tell?

Attached: 1559103049145.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I am still awake

Attached: 1560498084282.jpg (1122x722, 183K)

>I am still awake

Attached: 1553304925439.jpg (390x476, 17K)

Attached: 1543769782981.jpg (750x933, 300K)

Attached: 1532304896712.png (498x624, 229K)

Pump

no, just no

Addig jár a korsó a kútra, míg el nem törik" - Meddig jár a korsó a kútra?

Can anyone answer this. We need universal captcha lmao

Why :(

just let it die

Never!

Attached: PpJ6.gif (250x196, 438K)

you do it every day though? every time i come back in the morning the thread is dead and a new one has been made

Well, I have to sleep at one point desu
What's your job btw?

i currently don't have one, why?

Curiosity, do you study?

do not interest yourself or cat-face you will get

So you're a complete neet I take it?, are you below or above 25 yo? :3

meow meow

Who dat? :3

:3 meow

A kotek or a qtek? desu :3

nah i'm not him

Oh :(

Attached: 1541602503807.jpg (450x355, 15K)

Bump!

No

Bump >:3

Bump...

No

Yes.-

Mediocre
e
d
i
o
c
r
e

I said no

Shit taste

BVMP

who the fuck created the myth that sl*V(e) countries are safe? drunk retards stab each other and die on daily basis and police does not care so it goes unreported
its africa tier in all sl*V(e) countries. ihave seen more fight in cz*ch subhuman country in 3 days than i have seen here my entire life

enjoy your porker

Attached: 2n0CrTIV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

I will, thanks :3

Dobré ráno, /v4/.

Dobré ráno

Attached: 66691169_209838059927105_5353195406069071872_n.jpg (960x544, 49K)

Manlets RISE UP.
Your time is near its end.

Wakey wakey
+$425 tonight for the czech who is curious

Attached: D9AE3E57-476D-45C3-A5C6-C567E44BD0BE.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

Oh no

Attached: 64900520_209424443301800_4571690303714492416_n.jpg (786x960, 76K)

Nice did you also have night where you lost?

Gonna read Theory of Poker once I have some free time and thej try freerolls I think

Meanwhile I just ate a pack of pork rinds :}

>Lust
Argie
>Gluttony
Trami
>Greed
Pokerpole
>Sloth
???
>Wrath
Sloneczko
>Envy
Manolo
>Pride
???

Nah I am Pride

yeah you would be both gluttony and pride

Fasting is opposite of gluttony tho

Why am I envy?
I would say I should be either sloth, wrath or pride.

pic related
you envy sloneczko for having a gf

Attached: 1561041897943.png (478x64, 6K)

I don't envy him, I just want to convince him of how good he has it, to help him be happier.
Who would want a fat gf? Definitely not me.

Still gluttons dont fast

we all know that she's not actually fat, calling her fat is just trying to cope with the fact that such a deplorable being as him managed to find a normal looking girlfriend

She has fatty arms.

We dont know if she looks normal but we know she got fatty arms.

Ask yourself this : would a normal girl date him?

well we don't know what he's like in real life, everyone acts differently on the internet than they do in real life

Yeah I think he is mostly larping

he admitted several times that he just baits all the time
and you fags always fall for it

Interesting how much video games changed in the 90s but after that, they hit a plateau
What truly new video game features have been done for the first time since the early 2000s?

Lootboxes

I mean good features

that's a very broad statement

Some new genree then? Like battle royale and autochess (not sure if its called like that, all big MOBAS have it now)

Whats better zinger or twister?

Attached: Screenshot_20190713_103838_com.kfc_cs.jpg (1080x2340, 560K)

autochess? what's that?

Idk didnt play it yet but it seems to be hit on twitch.

Dota version is called Dota Underlords
Lol version Teamfight Tactics

Were people always this bitter on the internet or is it a recent trend

>he admitted several times that he just baits all the time
Not really, it's usually very obvious to everyone but mentally challenged Jow Forumsacks when I'm baiting and it's definitely not all the time.

I'd go with twister since kfc hamburger bread is weird.

I TOO ENJOY WATCHING DIVERSE AND OPPRESSED AFRICAN AMERICANS JUMP ON EACH OTHER AND THROW ODDLY SHAPED BALLS. THE ONES WITH GREEN SHIRTS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN THE ONES WITH ORANGE SHIRTS. WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONSUME ALCOHOL WITH ME AFTER PERFORMING DAILY TASKS FOR MONEY? WE CAN TALK ABOUT SHOVING OUR PENISES INTO OUR FEMALE PARTNERS

>WE CAN TALK ABOUT SHOVING OUR PENISES INTO OUR FEMALE PARTNERS
How would you know anything about that, user?

I can't even distract myself with the numbness of video games and other varieties of entertainment anymore. Nothing is actually stimulating. It's hard to find something that can actually maintain it's allure long enough to forget about the pain. And as soon as it goes off, everything comes rushing back from the myopic stupor you induced for a handful of hours.

How many hours of my life have I wasted doing absolutely nothing of value?Too many.

Why are all my experiences in the real world negative to the nth degree?

When was the last time I was happy, or was I just distracted? I remember, that ended pretty quickly when I woke up to what was actually going on, and I caught on pretty fast. If I'm being honest that was doomed from the start too.

We're living in a doomed world full of the damned waiting to die, and I'm not even looking forward to that either, because death is the end of hope.

I hope tomorrow will be better. Maybe something will change, even though I know it probably won't

Go to the gym.

have sex