WTF Argentina? Stop review bombing innocent restaurants!

WTF Argentina? Stop review bombing innocent restaurants!

Attached: 1532005151916.jpg (1920x911, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkEy_aeFcec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_claims_in_Antarctica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Malvines are Argentinian though

They're right though.

>Malvinas son Chilean

Attached: 1551876516335.jpg (854x960, 33K)

haha guys!

The thing I don't get is this, say that Argentina actually takes over the Falklands. What do they actually end up doing with them? Do they send Argentines there to colonize it? Everyone there is an English-speaking Anglo. What would they even do with an irrelevant archipelago filled with people that don't identify with their country at all or even speak their language?

Dunno, what would you do with Puerto Rico?

I think it's more about the Brits not having it than the Argies having it.

Many Puerto Ricans speak English and actually identify with the US and, despite an independence movement existing, mostly want to remain part of the country. The Falklanders want nothing to do with Argentina.

we turn it into a slum to discourage brits from wanting to take it back

Eternal Argie butthurt

Sure thing lad, not even puerto ricans in the us like the us
youtube.com/watch?v=WkEy_aeFcec

How do you turn a sheep-herding farm community into a slum?

Yeah because it has already been under your control for 200 years. If you had asked them in 1880 what would they have said?

just you watch us

Why you think those nice people are Argentines? The world knows those islands are in fact Argentina
Just look at this based posters

Attached: 1562811182277.jpg (366x329, 13K)

But they literally aren't right. They should say "Malvines should be Argentinian", as I reckon they got their asses kicked badly as they tried to make them Argentinian last time.

Sorry I'm stupid, more than 100 years is what I wanted to say

you cant start a sheep brothel island argie

not with that attitude
you're banned from our future island-sized sheep brothel utopia

>falklanders want nothing to do with Argentina.
Duh, of course. Say wathever yo want from this war, but this "argument" its the most retarded thing, and everybody use it. If i fill the island with british people of course they're going to feel british.

I think the english need to focus on other problems to be honest with you

Attached: 1562947732587.png (650x928, 897K)

expoliting its resources is the plan man

Yes, but do the Argentines really think it's worth waiting til 2119 for some faggot islands to feel kinship with them? The age of imperialism is over, the world is going to be less nationalized in the future.

You make it sound like we recently planted them there. They've been there for hundreds of years, it is their home.

Suppose you invade and conquer the Falklands. What next? Genocide? Explusion?

What do the Falklands have besides sheep? You already have virtually limitless grazing land in Patagonia, what do you need more for?

The less the Anglo owns the better

>1982 memorial wood
w-wood?

we already have an all welsh city in Patagonia with around more people than the falklands

Malvinas son SRBIJA

Oil was recently (like +15 years ago) found near the islands, but it's somewhat expensive to extract, so no projects have started since oil prices fell like 10 years ago.
The islands are also used to "project" your claim on Antarctica, in case the antarctic treaty stops being a meme. That's why Our claims overlap so much with the Brits'

I shit you not, I think the Falklands have a higher GDP per capita than the UK.

Breed them

Your claim overlaps the Brits because you're butthurt. It's that simple.

We were there first, if claims exist, we claimed it. If claims don't exist (which is correct imho), then it's fine as is.

BmPuerto Rico has strategic value as a military base and has deposits of oil and natural gas on its coastline. I don't think the Falklands has oil or has any strategic use to Argentina.

Mix with them to create the ultimate mutt
All the browness of Argentina, with all the inbreededness of Brits that have been confined to a small set of island for a few generations on top of that

Would the oil even be worth extracting if it's so expensive to do so? Why haven't the British done it if its at all profitable? Also, why do you need a claim on Antarctica?
>I shit you not, I think the Falklands have a higher GDP per capita than the UK.
I just looked it up and it is, the Falklands have a GDP per capita of $96,000, about double that of the UK. Where does that all come from?

>any strategic use to Argentina
They're a pretty high strategic place for the UK. Denying them of that would be reason enough.

there was a long timeline of su essions between frenchs, spanish, british, and the last time when there were argentine inhabitants, the US attacked the island making them flee, and then got filled with brits. genocide wouldnt happen nowadays. the only opcion would be integrate them or expulsion in a extreme, because as in many argentine people, we live rent free in their heads flr the thing that happened.

>Would the oil even be worth extracting if it's so expensive to do so?
I think the oil is under the ocean, so you need platforms. As a general rule, underwater oil is a pain in the ass and way more expensive than continental oil extraction. It depends on the well, but I heard they're not economically viable if the price of oil barrel is below $80 to $100

>Also, why do you need a claim on Antarctica?
Dunno the exact reasons. There's supposedly useful minerals, pure water, and there's also the good old "free" land waiting to be annexed. International treaties actually prevent ownership of it, extraction of resources, dumping of trash, etc., but the claims are still there, waiting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_claims_in_Antarctica

>Where does that all come from?
No idea tbqh, haven't looked too much into it. Probably handing out fishing permits. Pic related is mostly Chinese fishers hanging around territorial waters

Attached: night_fishing_south_atlantic.jpg (720x480, 49K)

Fuck the pakinglish

Attached: 1558198801912.png (1000x1000, 260K)

I really hope we don't start fucking up Antarctica now. It's the last pristine nature reserve untouched by capitalist pollution and degeneracy.

yeah, but at the same time, if we ever find ourselves in a scenario in which actual real occupation of Antarctica becomes not only feasible but a necessity, the world is probably fucked and both melting and flooding already

Attached: 9988746.jpg (500x327, 19K)

my based patagonian bretherin, would a man from the old country be accepted there?

Attached: cymrupepe.jpg (406x401, 45K)

Daiana gave them 5 starts :3 she's a good person, i like her

Why are they so eternally arsehurt about an island that does not want them
Is it just because of the national humiliation?