Why mexicans are so much stronger than americants?

why mexicans are so much stronger than americants?

Attached: SPICCED.webm (404x718, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x104MXCAwOc
google.com/search?q=polynesian hair
youtu.be/HnYB9bVpZXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The spic was better at grappling

alcohol

looks like he actually eats food and maybe lifts, isnt just a skinny twink faggot

He weighed like 300lbs

i don't know desu

Attached: chicano-BVLL.webm (640x640, 2.76M)

>natural selection doesn't exis-

How come 5 mexican guys get their shit kicked in by one whitie?
youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ

Fat beaner grappled better they should have flipped the fat spic from.his legs to get him.to bust his own fat ass

Because the Mexican is a hamplanet and the others are twigs

why can't americants handle the might of mexico?

Attached: latin manlet.webm (976x544, 2.24M)

That's a Samoan. We have a bunch of them from a few Polynesian islands we made territories.

They're really large human beings. It's because they were boat people or something to do with their metabolism I heard it on joe rogan - I don't know. There were a few in my high school and you could just tell they were built different. They were THICCC.

Tragic people though, they die young and their community is plagued with obesity. Something stupidly ridiculous like 95% obesity

Surely did martial arts.

wh*Tes simply can't compete

Attached: image.jpg (640x705, 97K)

hilarious

Hes not mexican

he attacked him for wearing maga hat?

Holy fuck literally just push him or grab him you are literally x3 his weight

Also that tism rege

I don't know bro.
May because they are descendants from the limeys?

Attached: 1559449909818.jpg (1320x528, 47K)

Both look mestizo

>AAUUUGHH SAVE ME DRUMPF!

both of those look mexican

Why are Russians posting this and how swedes get beat up by shitskins? There's a million clips of churkas beating up Russians and even humiliating them in their own army.

> There's a million clips of churkas beating up Russians
They don't want people to know that

He very clearly had quite a weight (and strength) advantage.

Notice how.the.dpic goes for the.legs.he obviously.knows what he's.doing.while the.white boys have never been a fight in their lives

Its two norteƱo spic gang members fighting
Hes a polynesian, brown mexicans are usually shorter and skinnier

>Also that tism rege
Probably some of that but there was quite a bit of manlet rage going on as well.

what do people find interesting in joe rogan's show? I tried watching a few clips but he seems a bit of a brainlet, the definition of jack of all trades master of none.

Post concrete proof that he's Polynesian, I've seen tons of Mexicans that look like that guy.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Now that's a BVLL
what a unit

churks would everybody up. they make up most of russia's wrestlers at the olympics.

Never seen any that looks like him

NOOOOOO MY FREEDUMS

Are you even Mexican lmao?

because we eat cactus/nopales everyday

>hasn't been to Mexico

Attached: 2019-07-12 16_42_43-Central de abastos peleas de la subasta - YouTube.png (1254x784, 1.71M)

That's a puerto rican

Which one is which?

That's true though. For chechens wrestling is like football is for Europeans. They train beginning they are born.

Brown mexicans are usually no taller than 5'5"

You nailed it. He's a regular guy who knows a little bit about a lot of stuff so interesting discussions are had.

hello tourist friend

here is another one:
youtube.com/watch?v=x104MXCAwOc

What's the point of fighting?
Either you get possibly fined for battery or you get fucked up.
I'm not seeing the positives here.

mexiCANs always win in a 1-1 fight vs americants

Attached: manlet1.webm (270x480, 2.78M)

>regular guy
Maybe in America. The man is legitimate mouth breather.

Also the type of Chicanos who get into street fights tend to cut their short like blacks

is this not two spics?

How do I get Latinos to become my gay bf?

Attached: E83BFAE6-2C8D-4002-8B76-A45B8A4C1F94.jpg (682x909, 268K)

That's a negro

Assert dominance and poor people communities where everyone will test you. Also ego boost.

*tend to cut their hair short like blacks**

>fuck my dignity, honor and manliness, I won't get fined
that's what I read

cheap shot = fight

Hes obviously just shitposting, anyone call tell hes black

Again, this is a Polynesian not a Mexican. Mexicans have Asian pointy straight hair, this is negroid hair.

Attached: 1326463571004.jpg (446x599, 148K)

Polynesians don't have negro hair

I've never been in a situation where I felt my manlihood so threatened that I felt the need to punch a guy. That's what dumb and insecure people do.

Polynesians have curly hair but its not negro hair

If the white boy protected his legs and wasn't a sitting duck the.black.boys.tackle.would.not result.in any.take.down

>because I don't know how to fight no one else should
No wonder wh*Tes are nature's punching bag.

I don't get it.
If you get into an argument with another man, you are suppose to stiffen up and be prepared for any shot because of the law that "one who hits first, gets to hit twice"... don't you guys know about it?
well, it's a thing on this continent

Kys chink stop larping as a tough guy, irl you are a weak faggot who gets cucked by white guys

Come again wh*Tey?

Attached: image.jpg (734x633, 66K)

Yes they do, retard. Literally 2 sec google search before posting will help you a lot.

google.com/search?q=polynesian hair

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0134869591cb970c.jpg (400x508, 39K)

Stop larping as a mexican who hates whites you chink incel, you are giving us a bad name

Blacks have kinkier hair

there is no volume how do you know what even went down? from what is given it is just a cheap shot and nothing else

They have negrito admixture so their hair is a bit curly

Polulynesians have Asian like hair.with curly

Also that guy is mixed, not fully Polynesian.

The guy in the OP vid did not have curly hair it looked like, and it wasn't exceptionally long either. And again a lot of Mexicans look like him, he didn't even appear to be exceptionally tall. No idea why you have chosen this bizarre hill to die on.

you are confronting a man. Literally, you are pissing his territory. Fucking underages. These are gonna be some fucking long vacations

The type of Mexicans who get into street fights cut their hair like negros

looks like a football player vs two untrained twinks, at best maybe they play a fairy sport. not a surprising outcome. when we played the hispanic high school in football it took three to even try to block me so they really arent much stronger, most of them were just short and fat trying to do anything

Orale cabron...

maybe im mexico, here we are civilized and standing next to someone doesnt mean fight time

The OP is without a doubt Polynesian. Don't know why anyone would think otherwise unless they are ignorant and probably racist so everyone brown is mexican lol

So do all men who cut their hair short cut it like negroes? And go to CA some time, you're wrong. Plus, you don't know if he's the type of guy who regularly gets into street fights, he's pretty fat.

Post your concrete proof that he is. He looks like a Mexican, and statistically speaking there are more Mexicans in the US than there are Polynesians. The houses and the shirt/holster on one of the guys there hints that this might be Texas, which would further support the guy being Mexican.

Damn he's got moves, was listening to this while watching
youtu.be/HnYB9bVpZXc
I love fight threads with my Jow Forums frens.

>that is considered black in usa
dios mio...