White people have no cult-

>white people have no cult-

Attached: 1530717826997.webm (480x270, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7gEZ1Ux-ns
youtube.com/watch?v=MVrOdTOs1RU
youtube.com/watch?v=TN0X3HrV9tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-ure

Russians and who?

souf FC

They're Swedes and Danes lmao

look at all those role models

YEAHHHHH KILLEEEEEEMMM

the annual norf-souf bash

Here in Poland we call such hooligan fights "ustawki". Some of them include machettes, knives and shit like that. I was taking part in few of them as a kid. I lost 3 friends in them, 2 of them were killed on the spot, and one suffered from serious head injuries that turned him into vegetable for few years, until he was switched off from life support machines. I killed some people too during the fight, i believe, but nobody really went to jail for it, because it is impossible to determine who killed who during such fight and all participants agree on the risk, so nobody is sueing anybody and nobody is cooperating with police/prosecutor.

Attached: kibole.jpg (700x438, 56K)

Why are poles such blockheads

Only hools, and not even all of them. Most of today's hools are just spoiled kids dressed in football-club tshirts and "defending their signs". They would piss their pants out of fear if they had to take part in ustawka-fight. They are able only to demolish football stadiums and throw stones at police while having their faces covered to avoid being recorded by surveillance-cameras. I had a chance to belong to real hools, who were aware of the fact that they killed somebody.

this is crazy to read. tell me something else about poland i dont know please

Attached: j932ufj9a.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Attached: 1431722740215.png (5075x4500, 1.32M)

and then we are the animals

>white people
we only say that about the yanks you moron

Slavs are just animals

Real men, you pussy

But we are primal animals in the bunch. If Russians didn't have all these nukes, rockets, tanks and other shit that enables them to compensate for their weakness, we would clean floors with their dead bodies.

There were some guys who organized hool-fight events in Russia called "TFC", but without killing of course, but the fight was not staged and deprived of rules, so it was possible to do anything except using melee weapon.

Polish hools became total dominators of this TFC event, destroying during fights all other postcommie nations such as Ukrainians, Russians, Lithuanians, Czechs, Czechens, name it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7gEZ1Ux-ns
youtube.com/watch?v=MVrOdTOs1RU

Funny thing is that British hooligans were perceived in Western Europe as most dangerous ones, but we consider them as pussies who avoid pain and risky situations.

There's no way this is real.

Attached: Anruf.png (336x502, 162K)

This German fag was focused on killing 5 y.o. children, women and elders, mostly.

nah it happens in Serbia vs. Albania encounters too
unfortunately for serbs, shiqptars watched more american tv and are into gang bangs lately, can't bring knives to a gun fight
youtube.com/watch?v=TN0X3HrV9tI

>slavic
>”””culture”””

The east should have colonized by German, French and Dutch settlers

Staged American wrestling consisted of fags pretending to fight is so much better?

Attached: 1555611915130.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Killing each other for stupid things is for African tribes deep in the jungle

its a load of bs, the state has to start a procedure if its a murder, guy would serve serious times for murder commited in a group with other "modifiers"
doesnt matter you cant determine who exactly was it, maciek is having a fantasy is his commieblock

Killing each other for stupid things like money is everyday reality in the USA. Brutal fight for highest possible levels of adrenaline, and feeling of survival is like a drug you can't buy. It is like playing russian rulette, but everything depends not on pure luck, but mostly on your strenght and physical abilities.

>danes
All in red uniform, the colour of their flag
>swedes
barechested or in black jacket.

Why? are swedes ashamed of the faggy light blue and yellow lol

>the state
>in fucking Poland

Attached: 981b71_3201562.jpg (453x576, 62K)

>the state has to start a procedure if its a murder

It does, but the investigation is discontinued due to the lack of the perpetrator. I was going through this stuff few times in my life and i was being interviewed by police only once and only because we had a snitch in the bunch who sold surnames of people to police. There also were situations when fights didn't even happen, because somebody informed police about them.

Holy shit soccer hooligan rumbles are unironically glorious. It reminds of the hoplite battles the greek states would have between eachother.

GLORIOUS!

Wish American whites still had something like this.

yea and the bodies evaporated, doctors not reporting it its all a maffia state and we are in a movie, cool

Yet in previous century, it was a normal thing in Poland to have gun duels between males who felt that their honour was hurt. If you insulted somebody, the insulted guy had a right to call you for a gun-fight. You were standing like 20-30 meters from each other and shooting to each other. The one who survived was right, the one who was killed was wrong. Police had nothing to do with it: killings for honour were placed above law system in real-life practice.

Honour and feeling of dignity was killed in Polish males after 1945, due to decades of judeobolshevik propaganda, and what was still alive of it was killed after 1990, due to cheap liberalism.

unironically based, wish we had this or maybe gladiator type shit like romans, should be fine as long as competitors agree imo

how is this any different than niggers chimping out?

Attached: 1561394408230.jpg (480x480, 24K)

just having some fun with the lads, nothin wrong with it

trochę jak jebane zwierzęta, po chuj to robiłeś?
Mam 22 lata, ale zawsze bekę miałem z frajerów którzy kupowali nalepki piłkarskie i inne gówna od jakichś typów co mieli 17 lat i dale jw gimnazjum byli, ale żeby napierdalać się maczetami itp to trzeba mieć już konkretnie popierdolone głowie

This is pre-ordained and agreed upon, whereas worldstar type chimpouts are usually completely spontaneous and involve a completely unorganized shitshow involving boh women and men

seems like its a preplanned brawl with rules

you're retarded and this is why your country never progresses

mexico has the same problem, catholics are universally retarded

stops being manly when weapons are involved, then it just stupid and defeats the whole point of the brawl