Stop posting nobody likes you

Stop posting nobody likes you

Attached: animation-of-mexico-country-flag_ekg5j_ebx__F0000.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

chicANO

Just a friendly reminder that OP is a Guatemalan larping as an mexican Indian, feel free to ignore his thread after this

Why the fuck we hate each other? We are the same shitty mestizo race, we should unite each other.

MESEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tf
>tp

I like them

*ahem*

>>tf
>>tp

Only mesoamericans and andeans should unite, people from aridoamerica (most mexican posters here) are subhuman

Attached: 89659856.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I thinks mexican posters are the best shit talkers and are really funny

Please don't bully my brothers.

Your rapebabies deserve genocide

based

Should Chicanos continue posting?

Attached: 25023930_164612850975162_3984846356303839232_n.jpg.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

No

KYS AMERIGOBLO

FUCK INDIOS

Attached: 1540147786412.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Can I fuck indias instead?

Attached: 1456855670712.png (585x480, 58K)

BASED

I dont want them here, take them to europe with you

Indios are hot though

yea let's

Attached: 5a8364796909a9acad2bf25997e16fed.jpg (480x600, 58K)

Why are Americans so obsessed with Mexicans?

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

No, I dont want more mestizo subhumans in my continent

just want a qtmxbf tbqhwyf

Attached: 21436146_900523323436806_6877031888381280256_n.jpg.jpg (853x1066, 90K)

Shut the fuck up larper

Did I strike a nerve mongrel?

Fuck off, mestizos rule this country. Your native race is long gone.

Fact is we mixed race folks don't even have to chase indias. They parents offer them to us as a token of respect and to guarantee their offspring doesn't live a life of misery and corn sowing.

Attached: 154912545993.jpg (671x422, 100K)

Never reply to me again or I will go full conquestador on your mom, larper

kys

You dont have a race lol
Indios are are very tribalistic people who dont leave their communities
Mutt lol

Its alright. All of North and South America will just be America someday. You know its true. As for who rules the country, well... we'll just have to see after the white man chimps out for the first time since 1939.

I warned you, I'm going to meet your mom inside her shitty hut today

Attached: 56325235.jpg (1000x1300, 744K)

>my continent
When did you buy it, retard? Peak burger arrogance right here.

Id side with white people to kill mestizos

>Rapebaby larping as a conquistador
lmao

You think the majority of white people aren't mestiozos already?

>namefag AND rapebaby larping as a native
lmao

AAAAAAAJ LOS SALTAMUROS AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Not everyone is a mongrel like in your shithole, macaco

Born and raised here bro

Not that guy, but...

This isn't how it works. You don't BUY land from another country or another race. You move in and take it, and then maybe pay a little something on the side to keep the elites from getting pissed, e.g. Guadaloupe Hidalgo.

America won't be buying the rest of the continent, we'll be taking it. Funny thing is, once we disposess the self-hating cucks ruling over Canada and the inhuman cartels ruling over Mexico, you'll all thank us for it.

Brazil is another matter. They're angry and they're armed, but they're probably just as likely to kill each other as they are to kill any of us. Also not sure America would want to claim anything south of the Panama Canal other than the oil in Venezuela without purging the continent with fire first. We want the land and the resources, not the people.

At least the mongrels here are cute, can't say the same about your shithole, José. Now go back to your hut and tell your mom to wait patiently because I'm arriving soon

Attached: 1558825133111.jpg (216x190, 6K)

Amerindian superior being doing its daily chores in the uncivilized mexican metropolis.

Attached: majestuoso.jpg (400x250, 17K)

Believe it or not, and despite all the MSM harping, there is a large majority of actual, real, honest to god white Americans in America. It was basically all whites just a short hundred years ago, and it takes more than just a couple generations to breed away the majority in a country, despite what the media claims.

They're trying to make whites feel alone, like they don't have a race, and so the most educated, landed and moneyed people in the country won't lift a finger to defend themselves, because they think they've already lost, but even though a LOT of minorities are here... walk around any major metropolitan city other than Detroit or Harlem and you'll see plenty of white folks going about their business.

Also, you'd be surprised how many of us are well-armed.

I REPEAT, YOU ARE NOT A CONQUISTADOR, YOU ARE A MONGREL RAPEBABY AND IM A DESCENDANT OF STRONG INDIOS WHO REMAINED PURE.
I AM BETTER THAN YOU SUBHUMAN.

my beautiful flag.
Do you have such a beautiful flag?

Attached: 156295120111.jpg (960x575, 31K)

Yeah, they loved the conquistador cock, that's why they choose to stay

Attached: 1558821098077.jpg (538x513, 18K)

Your ancestors did, not mine

all mexican posters are low iq zoomers, hispachan is where they belong

If it helps you cope with the pain, sure

She is superior to you, she has an identity and a tribe unlike you a cultureless consumerist mutt

No user I'm not surprise that there exists honest men.
>Also, you'd be surprised how many of us are well-armed.
No shit

>chicano larping as "indian"
>he doesn't even know the name of his larping tribe
cringe

>Peso joven? Peso?
Damned leeches only go to school so they can form a straight line on the welfare office.

>Flag
Honestly, I'm surprised that Canada of all places would let themselves be disarmed. The Queen's politics must be seeping into the country quite a bit. You guys live in a frozen, mountainous hellscape, but you've conquered it and made it yours - its exactly the kind of terrain that an invading army would have nightmares about crossing, and you can usually expect the people who live in a frozen hellscape to be armed, because life can be harsh there and the wildlife usually isn't above picking off meatbags that are stupid enough to wander out into the wilderness. These two things together pretty much ensure sovereignty for Canadians forever, in the same way that nobody is ever going to try and invade Washington or Alaska - the people there are pissed, heavily armed, and surrounded by mountains, rain, mud and snow. Why would you want to invade and do that to yourself?

That said, I'm unsure why the leafs would let themselves be disarmed, other than that the Queen is on their money and apparently has a hate-on for the very weapons that won Her Empire. I've been to Canada. Its fucking brutal up there, outside of the cities. You guys have as much reason to own a rifle as anyone else on this planet.

Granted though, this is coming from a burger, and we see firearms as a right, with the responsibility to educate everyone properly in their safety and usage. Politics has kinda picked that part of America apart in recent years, but it isn't gone. Would like to know your opinion on the subject, leafbro.

rude

Kys

Fuck mestizos, they are a bunch of subhuman mongrels who are bringing this country down, we should genocide them and only left the few white mexicans alive

Attached: 434334434334434.png (693x1457, 754K)