Seattle Is Dying

This is disgraceful. The west coast is disgusting.

Attached: 1562975892500.jpg (300x165, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wallethub.com/edu/safest-cities-in-america/41926/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank God maybe rents will go down.

>living in a city

Suburban living is fun until gas is $5/gallon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suburban life

Cities in the northeast are actually safe to walk around in and don't have homeless people and trash all over with powerless police officers.

Cities in the northeast will be covered by miles of ice in 100-200 years.

This is bullshit: Seattle is 10 times safer than most big cities. Also, 2019 Seattle is safer than 1989 Seattle.

It's near the bottom
wallethub.com/edu/safest-cities-in-america/41926/

my gas is $2.49 a gallon retard

This. Gas prices never change. Suck it libtards. Iran is going away. Trump is president and will be for the next 4 years. Deal with it.

>Iran is going away
Never gonna happen

That's what they said about iraq too yet we took them out easily without causing any fluctuations in gas prices.

What i love about West Coast is beers. I am drinking such beer now produced by my favourite local microbrewery "Pinta". During the September hop-harvesting in Yakima, Portland brewers repeated one rule over and over again to guests from Poland. "Pinta" guys have just implemented it in 100% and in making their version of the classic from the West Coast, they didnt hesitate. They packed a huge amount of the aromatic Mosaic:tm: hops into the kettle - almost entirely during the last 15 minutes of cooking. And whatever. As much of the hopes were used for intensive cold hopping. Thats how 'Modern Drinking' beer that i am currently drinking was created : based on Yakima Valley hops and Portlands brewery techniques.

Attached: 20190713_021201.jpg (4032x2268, 2.01M)

How is it dying?
>implying we won't have inconceivably advanced technology by then to deal with the problem

>”Homelessness is an endemic problem in Seattle.”

Attached: 127DA52B-C491-4748-A496-6264E7266F3D.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Yeah, and it took us over a trillion dollars, thousands of dead soldiers, millions of dead civilians and shit tons of resources in general and we still can't pacify the place. You think a war with Iran, who we lost a major wargame against, would be quick and easy?

Are Asians in Seattle bunch or white LARPers and worshippers who shit on other races?

Every day I hope that an Amazon wagie gets raped and murdered by a homeless person. Maybe then Amazon will finally get the message and fucking leave.

Why the innocent wagie and not an Amazon exec or Jeff Bezos?

That wargame was bullshit. The Iranian team broke all the rules and exploited others to win.

he’s a brainlet NEET who failed out of his first fall in college

Sort by "Home & Community Safety": Seattle is pretty alright.

San Francisco, DC, LA, OKC, Detroit are all worse than Seattle (just to name a few).

What rules did they break? The military had to rig the wargame the second time to allow the US to win.

>Won't someday think of the soyboys making $120,000/year!?
Stop. Amazombies are not innocent. They are cancer.

faggotry

they didn't break any rules. they played by them until blue team said they wanted a do-over + more restrictions AND they learned of red teams preemptive strike.

Seattle has a lower MURDER rate than most US cities because its black population is relatively small. But "petty" crimes, thefts, assaults, vehcile break-ins, public disorder/defecation/urination/drug-use, etc. are off the fucking charts.

What about all the warehouse workers who just sort boxes and shit? They make minimum wage.

Based. Fuck W*stoids.

Who cares about that shit? Fucking virgins. Don't leave stuff in your car and it won't get stolen. Why the fuck should cops baby sit a bunch of "men" who cry at marvel movies when they have important stuff to do?

They can't afford to live near Seattle so they're cool.

Aside from typical capitalist greed, what's wrong with Amazon? They're one of the only companies that actually provides a useful service nowadays.

They are ruining Seattle. I don't care what the do as long as it isn't "stay in Seattle." Also their main service is spying for the US government, like all tech companies here. Their consumer marketplace barely makes a profit.

>They are ruining Seattle.
How?

>Also their main service is spying for the US government, like all tech companies here. Their consumer marketplace barely makes a profit.

Based and redpilled

By being soy.

why are the most well off places always the most dramatic and whiny, seattle's dying? really? go to baltimore or chicago or detroit and talk about dying. fucking pussies man.

Based

>But "petty" crimes, thefts, assaults, vehcile break-ins, public disorder/defecation/urination/drug-use, etc. are off the fucking charts.
Still safer than most big cities, which I personally find amazing since crackheads have unlimited get out of jail free cards...

What Seattle needs to improve this situation is some sort of public mental health care system.

seattle's dying, but those places are already dead.