There is a Russian girl who is undocumented in my school

There is a Russian girl who is undocumented in my school.
She is in the school newspaper and wrote an anonymous article about her life and struggles, especially now that the Australian government wants to repeal visas.

As an Arab man, I fucking hate Russians and Russian people. I want to report this girl and get her disgusting family kicked out of the country.

People think illegal slime only come from Europe, Asia or the America's. And while it's true that all those are subhumans, they aren't the only illegal immigrants. Apparently even the U.S has an undiscussed issue with Eastern European locusts (I don't even want to use the word 'people') flocking to the U.S, overstaying their visas and collecting government assistance, financial aid, etc.

She told me she plans to take government help to pay for her uni fees.

Anyway, how should I go about reporting this insect?

Attached: 1515746202627.jpg (900x900, 52K)

Tl Dr

Russians are probably the few whites that have treated arabs with some amount of respect recently

We have a vodka containment problem.

Not an argument.

Based lawful evil shitskin

Just doing my duty user.

You're the Iraqi arent you

report them
let them return to the motherland

Yeah, I want to kill you then. Come here

He acts like an asshole and he doesn't deserve any respect.

>being baited by an aussie so easily

Attached: 3452.jpg (265x190, 6K)

>Arab
I'm afraid you have to go back. The Russian girl can stay, assuming she's not some churka whore that is.

>I'm afraid you have to go back.
lol he is delusional

If she is undocumented you can lock her in your basement and there's nothing the police can do about it.

Rape her.

>I'm afraid you have to go back.
I won't lmao.
>The Russian girl can stay
No she can't and she won't.

No need to thank me.

>Girl
>disgust
>to punish
Lol you know unconsciously you want fuck her and your imaginary punishment is just a way to do this.

No. The only thing I want to fuck badly is her life. Thats what makes my dick erect.

based and hatepilled

>let's ruin the life of a poor struggling immigrant woman who has done nothing to me

Attached: 134567890.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>>let's ruin the life of a poor struggling immigrant woman who has done nothing to me

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

Yes? What about it?

You don't deserve those digits btw.

>WHY'S SHE IN THIS COUNTRY? SHE CAN'T BE HERE NOONONONO

Attached: 42323.jpg (206x244, 10K)

t. Joe Gomez, English "Teacher"

Yes, yes. What about it?

>not churka
>not whore
Either one of those would be a big assumption

She is Russkie.

>HOW DARE SHE BE IN THIS HOLY COUNTRY FOUNDED BY MY ANCESTORS? HOW DARE SHE? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1476840313778.jpg (405x864, 142K)

But why? We was supporting palestine you know?

give me her name and whereabouts she lives

i will get a letter drafted from a lawyer i know who has dealings with AUS/NZ/UK countries and mail it to australian embassy and post it here with timestamps.

i had danish couple got deported from turkey during their holidays before and posted here

>i had danish couple got deported from turkey during their holidays before and posted here
How?

Cringe post. Russians seem like cool people and she'll end up staying anyway because our immigration laws are so lax.

Cringe.

Literally drafting my email to immigration services right now.

Will our arabi friend shoot up a church after being denied

Sign it with t. I'm an Arab Faggot

Some people are just selfish and narcissistic
Just be grateful that you aren't as evil as them

lol at all the triggered incels in this thread. thats how u know ur doing something right

You should tell her that you will get her deported unless she sucks your dick.