Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica

We are all brothers of the same shitty mestizo race, yet there is constantly one retard mongrel speaking shit of ill of these countries. One day we will revive the federal republic of Central America, South America is more than welcome to join.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Federal_Republic_of_Central_America.svg.png (1200x800, 48K)

do you like him?

Attached: 1232ssw32.jpg (277x182, 10K)

I don't mind any of those countries but I feel like the damage has been done and there's no way we will like each other in the future

>Muh race
>Muh group identification

Only the individual matters

>the highest homicide rates in the world
>someone speaking ill of your shitholes is your problem

>Only the individual matters
Kike
Kys mexcrement lover

Attached: jZNILUC8wntooYUhi2LAIazjIuD3YDtCusGUN6mQXU0.jpg (640x364, 54K)

Back to your snoozefest of a country, chele.

If Europe managed to somehow unite after hundred years of constant war. Why not us too?
I know it may sound queer of my part, but I fucking hate we are all considered criminals, uneducated good for nothing retards. I know that countries like El Salvador are fucked up, but that doesn't mean there aren't good people doing what they can to make countries like ours a better place.

You mestizos are a failure of a "race" just give up already lol

>yet there is constantly one retard mongrel speaking shit of ill of these countries.
You mean Salvadoran posters? You and that other faggot should fuck off

Triggered right-winger detected

Attached: 1562613660813.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

Incorrect, im a third positionist

every person in those central american states are either criminals or potential criminals. if asked where you are from, you should just say mexico, since no one can tell the difference anyway

I will certainly work hard to prove retards like you wrong

NO YOU ARE NOT AMERINDIAN!!
NO YOU ARE NOT WHITE !!
YES YOU ARE A MUTT WITH NO IDENTITY OR CULTURE!!
NO YOU WILL NEVER IMPROVE YOUR FAILURE OF A "RACE"!!
YES YOU SHOULD KYS!!

What does that even mean?

is this a death threat?

Attached: yikes.jpg (960x960, 30K)

No user, I really want to commit hard on my goals, so people stop thinking all of us are shit. Is there something wrong with that?

yes

>Is there something wrong with that
Yeah, caring for the opinion of some bored to death danish teenager

Attached: chef ramsey.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>Only the colective matters
kikest

Attached: 1540246571588.jpg (1437x1447, 696K)

A fancy way of saying "I'm a nazi".

Im a Strasserite

The only people I identify with as "my brothers" in arms is obviously my people but I identify more with the native american, indian, red man race than with the mestizo race. I am Mexican with a high pedigree of indigenous descent and you could tell by looking at me, but yes I would support with money, food, shelter, military service and even my own life in the survival of the indigenous people of the Americas over the mestizo and other mixed race scum that pollutes the Americas today. The rebel group EZLN in southern Mexico that is protecting the Mayan people I support them. I am also part Yaqui indian but mostly Mexican native indian with a little bit of White. So yes I am mestizo but I identify mostly with my native american roots. Every reservation in america should be militarized and fight back and reclaim their lands, especially the descendent's of the Aztec, Mayan and Inca people. That's who I support.

Attached: mayat4.jpg (1500x938, 253K)

Also this

Attached: 2-228-770x470-620x400.jpg (620x400, 43K)

Quetzalcoatl reborn

Attached: image.jpg (1078x800, 164K)

How do we deal with the mestizo mutt problem?

The Federation was shit, face it

That flag triggers my autism

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85K)

Only Guatemala, El Salvador and part of Honduras are similar to Mexico.

Go on total attack or tactically retreat. The first you attack key institutions and highly placed individuals and accelerate the rot. Second, you move away from the urban centers and cities and form your own group or family with like minded people of the same race and create your own culture. Over time in this cultural building faze a new civilization can be born, and eventually empire building. The thing is is to stay away from multiculturalism as it is poison and a disease that will kill you just like it's doing to the world today. Any attack, tactic or weapon that bring downs the system is welcome. Even tactically retreating is an attack on the system.

I suggest you read Siege by James Mason

Idk bro we already have free pass between each other, more like the UE maybe

Tecpan, here I go.