Brazil is the worst country to be an incel in

Brazil is the worst country to be an incel in.
Change my mind

Attached: 3EFE762A-F95C-4D73-ACE8-CB6CFF12C5C7.jpg (750x429, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/inothernews/countries-beautiful-women/
elitereaders.com/countries-with-most-beautiful-women/14/
msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/style/10-countries-with-exceptionally-beautiful-women/ss-BBGLjum
youtube.com/watch?v=vJef-hPyq-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brazil is the worst country.
Period.
Get me out of this shithole.

Come to America

No, he cant. He should go to Kazakhstan or maybe Croatia

America or Europe
I can't stand this country any longer
I'm going insane

I'm done pretending Brazil isn't so bad. It is bad. It's just as bad as people think.

Attached: 20190701_051825.jpg (742x1003, 667K)

Spain

I heard a brazil poster say that incels don't exist in his country, is this true?

Fuck off we're full

i just want a dominant bipolar latina gf to smack me for being naughty and then kiss me after
how do i deal with this feeling bros

Probally I seriously don’t understand how you could be an incel in brazil

Even Canada I’m not sure. Europe maybe. Asia sure

But Brazil no way

incels dont exist in latin america. they are a product of American society.

We exist
See my posts above

>Brazil
>bad
Have sex. Imagine being born ANYWHERE in Africa, or the Indian subcontinent, or even as an insectoid in China. Brazilians have it better than 70+% of humanity (just a rough estimate).

Incels don't exist at all.

yeah imagine that lol that's crazy!

t. doesn’t know how 70% of Brazilians live

Fuck off, monkey.
Stay in your shithole and rot. The last thing the world needs is your filth spreading to other parts.

what do you mean?

>bipolar
Yeah you definitely do not want that.

True, but it still sucks. Your country is heaven compared to mine.
At least I can escape, unlike the poor North Koreans.

Attached: 1560505285661.jpg (1024x809, 207K)

I do whatever I want.

That people who say girls don't look at them or reject them it really means that their standars are too high.

I'm thinking Russia. There are a lot more women than men, most of them are top tier pussy, the finest pussy in the world, very sexually liberated after decades of godless communism, yet somehow these poor lads can't get laid.

Naw Russia is one of the worst but brazilan women are 1000 times hotter though

Delusional
I'm surrounded by brown goblin monkeys
Brazilian "women" are hideous

I can't imagine anything worse than living in an ex-superpower with crumbling resource-based neoliberal economy, being unable to find the foreign dark-skinned gf (because they don't go to poor countries en masse) and having troubles with employment (because I failed my master degree paper and nobody needs a bachelor of history).

thats very true

Are your standards too high user

Cope brazilan women’s re the hottest in the world. Every man wants one. That’s why whebever you search hottest countries for women brazil is always ranked number one or two

It’s also why brazil is literally the best place to use tinder in the world if you can’t get matches their your hopeless

google.ca/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/inothernews/countries-beautiful-women/

elitereaders.com/countries-with-most-beautiful-women/14/

msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/style/10-countries-with-exceptionally-beautiful-women/ss-BBGLjum

Attached: 04A05C4B-34BB-41AF-A438-C9AC6F6C4F25.jpg (750x875, 229K)

>Brazilian incel
But isn't there's a lot of really poor favela girls though?

>There are a lot more women than men

Incel detected.

Attached: Population_of_Russia_by_sex_and_age_on_01.01.2019.png (1544x1021, 64K)

Brazil, venezuela, Colombia and the rest of the Caribbean are extremely hostile environments towards incels. Literally everywhere you look at screams sex, but incels are deep down introverted and autistic and don't know how to carry themselves in a hypersexualized society

>It’s also why brazil is literally the best place to use tinder in the world if you can’t get matches their your hopeless

Sounds like Brazilian women are desperate.

They just want a change of scenery. Plus having a foreign bf is considered prestigious here.

>Plus having a foreign bf is considered prestigious here
Ah???? It's not prestigious because it's not even common. Stop making shit up.

>prestigious
Are you retarded?

Butthurt incel. Having a German, Japanese, American or Swedish boyfriend is very prestigious. Foreign students here literally have girls fighting to see who gets to date him or have sex with him first.

>another incel

LOL.

Attached: Australianos pegando Gauchas.jpg (620x812, 166K)

Based Dutch. But the Brazilian northeast is probably the world's most dangerous region, perhaps surpassed by Central America only

Why are you calling me an incel? how is this incel behaviour?

>Japanese
Lmao
Stop making shit up
Foreigners dont even want visit this hellhole

Can any hue explain what does vira lata mean?

Only an incel would get butthurt at gringos fucking Brazilian girls.

Look at this American Gigachad with his Brazilian gf:
youtube.com/watch?v=vJef-hPyq-o

It's beautiful.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Someone who's smart enough to realize that Brazil is a hopeless shithole and he has nothing but contempt for his country.

FUCK OFF AND DIE, WHORE
No one wants to fuck you
Not even Brazilians
You're gonna die alone because you're fat, brown, old and ugly
Die

Now this is just beyond stupid
I'm not butthurt, I'm just saying that having a foreign bf isn't prestigious, but I might be wrong because I don't go out that much

Nationalists use this term to refer to anyone who says anything bad about Brazil

"Trash can flipper" literally, refers to street dog mutts, but is used as a cope term like said when pardos get butthurt that someone isn't pretending that the emperor isn't naked.

>Sounds like Brazilian women are desperate.
YES, we have more women than men. Lot's of the guys are faggots and 95% of murders happen with men. We literally have millions of single young women in this country

Cute

Attached: 6B1B0853-B674-4E4C-9548-5A59528EC8A1.jpg (750x571, 280K)

>We literally have millions of single young women in this country
Including you, ugly whore
Die

Obtain sex incel freak

Attached: 1559661535253.png (604x630, 353K)

How the fuck were we able to sell the idea that Brazilian women aren't hideous fat brown beasts even though we weren't able to hide that we're an impoverished violent shithole?

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

H..Hi.
How are you?

H-Hello there fancy leaf boy

Attached: uuuu.gif (520x293, 355K)

i'm gonna be honest, a lot of gringos think we're savages killing ourselves in the street all the time (which's definitely true to an extent), and huezilians contribute to it blowing our problems out of proportion, but if you live in the southeast, you have no right to complain. the violence is manageable, we're better than 80% of countries. we're just behind 1st world nations and asia, maybe some other latin american countries but it's definitely better than any middle east shithole or africa or central america. i mean, just see the numbers of hues on Jow Forums ffs, of the third world, we live in a paradise.

i still suffer in the third world though. still no gf.

Yep, it's a mystery
75% of Brazilian women are vomit-inducing goblins. It's a fucking nightmare, I tell you.

Attached: 1010.jpg (2448x2496, 696K)

Most people think brazil is dangerous place. But at the end of the day nobody hates brazil as much as you say it’s just an Jow Forums meme since brazil posters are soo annoying lol

Cope, macaco
No need explaining
At the end of the day everyone still thinks this country is a violent shithole, and it is

I think foreigners like these girls that we call ugly. That's the only explanation I have

>if you live in the southeast, you have no right to complain
Even if you live in the """developed""" parts you still have to deal with double-digit murder rates, double-digit unemployment, stagnant economy, massive bureaucracy, everything being expensive, ridiculously low wages, crumbling infrastructure and most of all the fact that this country is full of uncivilized socially aggressive apes that can't go for a day without throwing a fit. Finding someone who is quiet and serene in this jungle is like finding a hay straw in a needlestack.

brazil is a dangerous place, but it isn't as dangerous as it seems. most of the deaths you see are between gang members, though civilians get killed as well. i mean, have any of your relatives or friends died from a homicide in the last 10 years or so? i don't know anyone be from my family or friends who had a violent death. this is just an anecdote of course, brazil IS a violent shithole, i'm just saying that you can survive and it isn't as bad. life expectancy is 70+, civilians aren't just getting murdered in the streets left and right as liveleak would imply. also, no one hates brazil as much as brazilians. we don't really care about gringo opinions desu. brazilians are retarded, they are between an unfounded superiority complex and crippling self hatred.

also the northeast is africa tier.

Brazil is a sex tourism hot bed for men and women.

A lot of men find brazilan girls hot but at the same time a lot of women do too... you should be flattered

Goddammit, user. We think alike.
Holy Jesus. It feels like the average Subhumanzilian doesn't even have a brain. The average Brazilian is a drooling retard.

I can't take this anymore.

Attached: 1562978239840.png (527x632, 535K)

It's because the ones the gringos are fucking are the top tier white and brown ones, while us hues only get the bottom half mullatas. It's such a fucking nightmare to live in this country some times holy shit.

>have any of your relatives or friends died from a homicide in the last 10 years or so?
This is like arguing that the existence of some cherrypicked old smokers means that smoking isn't likely to kill you statistically. "It won't happen to me because I'm special" mentality is nonsensical. Reminder that this country has over 5500 cities, and in 2016 literally only 23 of them had a single-digit murder rate lmao.

I'm from a small town in São Paulo, user. I'm not really concerned about criminals, because it's not really a thing where I live. But what pisses me off is this

read the whole comment, i said this was only an anecdote. i'm not saying brazil is peaceful, but the murder stats are deceptive. this 20+ number is mostly for gang members. for civilian deaths, is probably "only" half of that stat , probably 5-10 per 100k.

There are more Japanese living in Brazil than any place other than Japan. Read a book, macaco.

You can apply that to any country, exclude Turkish ghettos in Germany and they'd probably have like half the murder rate, and still end up 10 times or more safer than middle class in here.

Always thought there would be more Japanese in other Asian countries than in Brazil, I've learned something new today, thanks friendo

He said Japanese not Japanese descent, Takeshi

i'm going to fuck every japazilian big bunda girl in SP. there aren't many because of the shit tier ass japan genetics but it's my goal in life.

doesnt brazil have a higher homicide rate than most of africa?

it's true, i'm not saying brazil is good in any way, i just think huezilians exagerate some times. i used to live in rio, it was a shithole full of criminals and i got robbed at gun point 2 times (i had no money in both of the times so i technically didn't even get robbed), but i still lived decently, i could afford to learn english, buy games, use the internet and visit sites such as 4chin. it's not that different from someone from the 1st world compared to let's say, central america or africa.

Pretty much only safer than South Africa.

smoking doesn't kill, stop believing in fairy tales.

How though, I thought in brazil you can have sex literally everywhere.

You can.

Attached: metendo no carro.webm (352x640, 2.26M)

>Japanese

Can't you literally legally buy sex from prostitutes with 10/10 bundas? How is anyone in Brazil a virgin?

I'm more shocked that he stopped.
How do you literally fuck a car and still have a sense of shame?

Have you learned nothing of this gay earth?

What do you mean?

COPE, you APE.

Attached: 1558636200025.jpg (1200x1200, 292K)

Attached: virgin sex with trap.png (1320x2200, 761K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I actually can’t stop
Laughing right now

Why are you so retarded Jang?

honestly I don't know how much more JUST that situation can get
he deserves it though, all Jow Forums freaks dig their own bed one way or another so I can't feel bad for him

>There are a lot more women than men

Yes, among people older than 50.

>most of them are top tier pussy, the finest pussy in the world

The majority of russian females are unattractive in reality.

This is just a desperate cry of attention.
Who knew little Pinkos could be attention whores like women?

Prove me wrong, you Stalin worshiping faggot.

Attached: jus 6 (2).jpg (197x256, 9K)

Have sex pajeetcel

I have found the only kind of Brazilians who truly despise this country are a combination of socially inept and ugly, and most often poor or lower middle class. This means they probably wouldn’t enjoy life in other countries as well.

Brazil is fine if you’re good looking and pretty fucking good if you have some money. If you have these things Brazil is actually first world and there is absolutely no reason to complain about the country (only first-world tier issues like depression etc.). Probably 70%+ of people in the South have first world living standards, around 60% in the southwest and fewer people in other regions ofc.

And I meant southeast not southwest

>Probably 70%+ of people in the South have first world living standards

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Porto Alegre slum.jpg (1024x769, 278K)

as long as you don't impact my way of life, feel free to crash in the states

based darkies will be allowed in to the white ethnostate

well, a mexican here described it better than I ever could: people like to find gold elsewhere, what's trash there is someone else's gold

Our repulsive shitskin carfucker is nary an outlier on the bullcurve of worldly indecency.