Do you believe in castizo supremacy?

Do you believe in castizo supremacy?

Attached: E9458471-92E5-4827-9148-5E823530DEBA.png (1087x1087, 475K)

>US
>Castizo
Lol you wish

You’re not white.

I don’t because I am
Never said i was

Of course. As a mestizo it is my duty to impregnate multiple white wombs so I can contribute to the ethnostate.

If you don't have pinkish skin, light eyes (light brown eyes are accepted, shit black eyes are not) or at least dark brown hair you are not white, keep coping you fucking prietos, castizo is a code word for selfhating mongrel

>castizo
please don't tell me there are actual people who use this word to identify themselves

What exactly means castizo?

Are you the only castizo who makes these threads?

dad's castizo, mom's mestiza, what am I? inb4 a mutt. yea no shit.

70-80% European or some shit.

In another generation the US will be completely castizo. All the whites will mix with the mestizos coming across the border and make castizo kids

Harnizo

Is he castizo?

Attached: IMG_20190710_175908.jpg (1040x2048, 186K)

If you don't have pinkish skin, light eyes (light brown eyes are accepted, shit black eyes are not) or at least dark brown hair you are not white, keep coping you fucking prietos, castizo is a code word for selfhating beaner

Attached: 434334434334434.png (693x1457, 754K)

I am white, my wife is a very light skinned Mexican. Our kids will be castizos and I'm really looking forward to it

Nope. That faggot looks mestizo as fuck

Kys faggot

Larping spic post hand

Yes I am white and believe in castizo supremacy

In Americas, absolutely, but in the world there are only 3 supreme races: Serbian, Filipino and Castizo.

Death by latinx penis

Attached: IMG_20190708_155417.jpg (1538x2048, 250K)

Nobody fucking likes you or your posting. Jesus Christ what the fuck is your fucking problem?

Sure

Attached: 20190712_190820~01[1].jpg (1440x1920, 370K)

More like CUCkstizo

Attached: IMG-20190708-WA0007.jpg (640x509, 45K)

Same here I am a wh*teoid man who believes in castizo/ castiza supremacy one day I howl to raise a child of one of these master races

Attached: CDFB0562-9A35-4859-90B2-F8F3EEA120E3.jpg (750x856, 797K)

BTFO

Why are you rude?

I know a very hot castizo girl. She is 25% yakut 75% russian. She is blonde and has cute face, her eyes look a little bit asian. Like a finn. She has a very hot wide ass and pretty good breasts. I envy the guy who fucked her. I want her to ride my peepee

Post a pic

Because you're a fucking obsessed ban-evading subhuman who makes dozens of Jow Forums tier threads about Mexico and ruins any thread where there's comfy conversation with your fucking faggot obsession with us even after you've been told to fuck off by several poster several times for weeks now?

The "Genetic waste" guy on the left looks Russian.

Attached: North_Nigeria.jpg (1009x1024, 180K)

Don't be tsundere

There's no "castizo" in Brazil

FUCK OFF!
We know, we fucking get it. There's only "Brazilians" in Brazil. Your niggers and your whites are the same. You're not Latino, you adamantly insist that you aren't. WE FUCKING KNOW! You don't have any race but Brazilian and the mention of something being separate from the rest of the pack is looked down on.
Fuck off, no one gives a shit about the wildlife reserve we call Brazil. You people are basically monkeys that learned how to speak. So fuck off and go eat bananas or something.
I hate Brazilians so fucking much. You come in everything thread and just spam bullshit. Fuck off already. Goddamn.

Based

>25% yakut 75% russian

la creatura...

>I envy the guy who fucked her. I want her to ride my peepee

Degenerates like you and offsprings of racial disgrace like her need to be sterilized.

This is a castiza

Attached: anadearmas.jpg (640x960, 58K)

Based. DEATH TO ALL MONGRELS!

I want to breed her.

Castizas were made for white cock, sorry Zhang, you're gonna have to settle for something else

Attached: 1533871639793.jpg (928x1161, 114K)

>tfw girlfriend is cubana and hondurana

perfect mix t. bh. Fuck whites all over the world

Attached: smiling wojack.png (645x773, 5K)

She's literally an unmixed Spaniard whose family lives in Cuba
not a "castiza"