Why don't Mexicans ever migrate to Europe?

Why don't Mexicans ever migrate to Europe?

Attached: IMG_20190712_155055.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

there's an ocean
most mexicans in europe live in spain

But that doesn't stop South Americans

He’s cute

I maple leaf canada

South Americans don’t have the US next door. If roles were reversed and the US was a shithole but Mexico and Colombia were developed, were do you think most Americans would go?

immigration works like this
1) one group of people migrate somewhere
2) that group tells people at home to migrate
3) they eventually form a community isolated from society
4) constant inflow of immigrants that can easily find work, don't have to learn the language and rent at lower prices

it's basically a snowball effect. this is especially true for chinese immigrants

I am saying that South americans are all over Spain, Portugal, and Italy despite being far away

because canadians are all pro-immigration cucks. just look at the polls, they're choosing between a centrist fake conservative party and 3 left-wing parties. if I were Mexican I would move to Canada and take advantage as well.

Attached: canada.png (1182x651, 71K)

These fucking faggot are exalted how canadian they are, wearing canadian clothes and shit. What the FUCK is being canadian in 2019? This country is a fucking joke.

I flirted with the idea of learning German and work as a medic but the wages are shit. Damned krautz offering 2400€ per month for a 40h*week job. The government site didn't specify if it was a tax free wage.
Rather immigrate there illegally, impregnate a krautess and get on welfare.

Kys

You realize that South Americans (excluding Brazil) and Mexicans speak the same language right?

Holy based

based and cute

I know very cute latina girl, she is brown and her eyes look a little bit asian. But she says that she is from Barcelona. Also she had very sexy thighs and she was pretty nice to me

Tell me where you live so I can kill you

too far

Stop replying to this white homosexual freak's threads

Are you the beardes cutie,who always asks if he could pass as a local in your country?

Not somewhere you can reach me cuck

Wanna try?

it never wasn't a joke to begin with.

They’ll stop you at the border, sorry

On the other hand, gringos are offering a 2600 monthly wage as a dairy farm supervisor on a 60hs*week job with housing and transportation covered. Plus, it's in the Midwest so no niggers and a lot of yt qts.
Wish I've had studied agronomic engineering :(

The lanky poncho faggot? No.
I'm the redbeard turco/MENAphile manlet.