Terrone hate thread

Every year I vacation in Genoa I see more and more of you poor lazy low iq shitskinned terrone arabs. You don't deserve to he part of Italy.

Attached: PicsArt_07-12-06.59.55.png (2220x727, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVPTX30Qw8s
youtube.com/watch?v=QNwC8eZ7brE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag
have sex

based
polentoni need to re-colonise south italy

Attached: 1555021028903.png (500x258, 86K)

I never the the difference between north and south is so damn huge. Why is it so big in italy in particular? I've seem blondes frequently in the north but I can count the number of blondes in the south on one hand (excluding tourists).

they arent arabs they are greeks

wrong

same exact thing

all the white southern italians went to america

chill tyrone
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPTX30Qw8s

Attached: 1532725984725.jpg (600x430, 70K)

really? i thought they went to brazil. italian new yorkers get confused for arabs and spics.

Attached: 20190706_201640.jpg (1080x856, 292K)

>they went to brazil
I literally have relatives all around the world. Australia, new york, brazil, netherland...

Attached: 1539475224205.png (708x467, 563K)

>i thought they went to brazil
kinda. The jap said all the "white SOUTHERN italians" went to america, implying that the southern italians who remained in Italy are the ones who look like arabs. We know that isn't true (italians in the USA can be very swarthy and southern italians in Italy can be quite light).

About Brazil, we did indeed receive the "whiter" italians - the ones from the Northern states. That's why tons of italian-brazilians have fairer characteristics like brown or dark blonde hair and light eyes. But they're not the majority either.

>w-we got the N-Northern states (Italy is the state, dumbass)
I just told you my sicilian relatives went to brazil, ironically the one in sao paolo are the richest, those lucky bastards have a testarossa too

Attached: 1547435697559.jpg (512x542, 69K)

1. no one gives a fuck if they're called regions, provinces or states, nigger
2. no one said we didn't get any souther immigrants, you dumb nigger.
3. no one is talking about whether immigrants from N. Italy or S. Italy are richer, nigger. no one gives a fuck about your cousin's ferrari.

What do sicilians think of arabs?

that guy on the left looks like that racist depiction of Irish niggers

wow dude calm down
listen to some good music, I guess life in the ghetto is pretty hard
youtube.com/watch?v=QNwC8eZ7brE

Attached: 1543996026755.jpg (500x500, 62K)

I kind of like them, except for the muslims for obvious reasons

>calm down
you called me a dumbass first, you ill-mannered nigger.

weren't you the same brazilian who said polentoni should recolonize us?

yes the south should be bleached. or go back to lebanon and tunisia with your brothers.

no, the dna of italy hasnt changed for like the past 2000 yrs from roman times, only significant change was greeks colonizing southern italy

it's never going to happen sorry buddy, terroni already spread their seed in pianura padana, especially milan and turin

hasnt changed much*, 2000+ yrs

shut the fuck up, incel.

I hate Genoa
FUCK GENOA
FUCK CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS
AND FUCK THE NORTH

also can you tell me who's the southern and who's the northen in this pic?

Attached: 1547774732114.jpg (935x650, 41K)

>terrone
Bet you can't even spell it right you dumb amerimutt.

So what you see blonde and green/blue eyes here frequently top in some areas and it's not considered a white area.

you can tell his level of education for mistaking what's obviously an ancient greek for a tuscan

>That is the epitome of make beauty in italy
what a shithole

wow so you don't like like 90% of them? what's even the point of saying this?

>what's even the point of saying this?
for the other 10%? retard

Attached: 1543445637296.jpg (500x282, 24K)

I say we just nuke the whole boot and get done with it

Attached: 1541290546479.jpg (960x720, 271K)

for me, liguria is the apex

kys you ugly terrone

for you there's not even need to kys, you'll probably get brutally killed by some cartel thug

Attached: 1552844198775.png (448x200, 199K)

You are not Italian.

Iberians(Spaniards and Portuguese) and Sicilians are not white.

Both of these peoples have been severely negro admixed due to taking in LARGE(hundreds of thousands) of black slaves since the 1400-1500 until the 1800's. The local populations would race mix with them, spawning forth the modern Iberio-niggers and Shit-cilians.

Some hot facts:

>During the great years of Portuguese exploration and colonization in the fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth centuries, it has been estimated that a million Portuguese, mainly young men, went to the tropics, and for the most part never came back. Negroes were imported to take their places and to do the work of the country. Intermarriage of these Negroes with the old population left Portugal with a larger amount of Negro blood than any other European country, and greatly impaired its ability to contribute to the progress of civilization
>[Black Africans] approached 150,000 in the Iberian peninsula in the 16th century
>Sub-Saharan Y-DNA [PATERNAL] lineages E3a, E1, BC*, (xE3), and E3* are found at 5% in Portugal, Valencia, Majorca, Cantabria, Málaga, Seville, and Galicia (Spain)
>[NEGRO] Haplogroup L lineages are relatively infrequent (1% or less) throughout Europe with the exception of Iberia (Spain and Portugal), where frequencies as high as 22% have been reported, and some regions of Southern Italy
>The 140,000 slaves imported into [Iberia] from Africa between 1450 and 1505 were a welcome new labor force in the wake of the Bubonic Plague

In cities(especially port cities) and various other locations, the Negro admixture sharply peaks. Some prime examples of this are found in
>Sayago, Zamora, Spain at 18.18%
>Southern Portugal at 10.80-11.30%
>Cordoba, Andalusia, Spain at 8.30%

Attached: Italians.jpg (518x400, 27K)

Stupida facking Columbuus

Attached: D3505B36-F206-45E6-8C55-282E4C896C82.jpg (640x972, 58K)

nobody want to be part of your gay white club

Attached: 1538534385754.jpg (460x296, 18K)

Obama passes as Italian and even Iberian.

cool for obama then, he can pretend to be italian

Attached: 1545568542924.jpg (593x443, 30K)

Obama is more white than most Italians unfortunately.

>all those seething guys
sorry folks, I can't hear you over the sound of bunga bunga

Attached: 1547779751361.gif (315x236, 1.89M)

Fake footage. This is from "Bye, Bye, Berlusconi," a comedy movie.

Salvini looks perfectly north italian, i don't know why people say he doesn't look white

I have a grudge against them since their genes made me short.

Italians don't look white in general, whether they be from the North or South. Being North Italian isn't really helping him.

Agreed

based

rp me on terrone

daily reminder: south italians are real italians. northern ones are rapebabies of barbaric germanic tribes.

Why do people use Arab here as some sort of insult?