Ur cunt

ur cunt
are you a wage slave?

>flag
>yes

Attached: 1562987619087.jpg (640x600, 71K)

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A UHHHHHHHHH

>flag
>yes
let me get an uhhhhhhhhhhh mcdouble and uhhhhhhhhhhh

No. I would rather be homeless.

Attached: 1562323474906.png (630x596, 989K)

USA
NO

Attached: wojak smile no ears cut off.png (645x773, 42K)

Work hard, save money, and retire as early as possible.

>Whats your favorite McDonald's™ item? For me, it's the McChicken®. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken® sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken® sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's™ worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's™ restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken® sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1534453652375.jpg (477x599, 38K)

>tfw mom doesn't want me to get a job because she'll be lonely

Attached: 1556845663681.jpg (826x630, 405K)

>Average retirement age is 65

Attached: 1561106297713.jpg (768x576, 84K)

Yes I work at Timmies since a week ago and I'm still stressing to learn to serve customers fast. I'm a Leaf.

Yes
Will kill myself in 5 years

Flag
No, no one wants to hire me

Mexico
No, see pic related.

Attached: NEET pepe.jpg (820x991, 293K)

How can you be a NEET in Mexico? Parents?

Trying to do it, but god. It is painfull

Rich parents.

Flag
Yes, i'm working rn

I know... it's pretty soul-crushing.
But I mean, if you don't live an extravagant lifestyle, and keep to your budget, you can retire somewhat "early".

Just remember, "in due time".
You can't get everything perfect within just 2 weeks or whatever. Hell even Managers make regular mistakes.

>flag
>I guess so, but it doesn't feel like slavery because I'm a construction manager and I make a lot of money doing it and I love it, it doesn't at all feel like slavery either.

Attached: construction chad.png (705x788, 474K)

>trading your life for money

Attached: quote-they-deem-me-mad-because-i-will-not-sell-my-days-for-gold-and-i-deem-them-mad-because-khalil-g (850x400, 60K)

Based hobo

Only did a formation once at the computer and it was only about 2 hours so it doesn't feel like I learned much. The rest of time I'm stressing over serving customers but I'm ADD and have to make customers repeat themselves quite a few times.

I'm absolutely sure you are overreacting. It's just "my first day" jitters in overtime.
Like I said, "in due time", brother.

los papas no te bajan de webon y parasito de la sociedad si eres nini aunque tengan mucho billete, eres el consentido de la familia o que pedo?

I am a government worker drone. It's fine for the most part, just spiritually and existentially empty work. I've given up on dreams for the sake of practicality. Wish I could redo highschool to put myself in the direction I want to go.

Attached: distraught meme.png (800x720, 414K)

Let's be real. By the time I'm 60, immortality will have been invented and forced upon me, so I can serve corporations until I'm 600. I'm sure the drugs injected into my brain will make me love it at least.

Attached: 1562629951957.jpg (477x534, 13K)

>29/hr

Become a mechanic guys

It's unironically my plan c and i'm already on plan b atm

26yo
never had a job
I tried to find it for a year already
I am searching for anything that is not sales, waging at fast food or dealing with credits in the banks.

No one wants me.
Fuck this world. It seems that the only way to go is to do my own business but damn If I knew where to start and what kind of business to start.

I wish I had a knowledge that would've helped me to decide.

No, just taking my money by the end of the month from those wageslaves to pay their rent. Thanks grandpa for having such a large amount of land, unlike his stupid fellows that sold the land back in 1980s just for quick cash.

"lol just take happy pills bro" -normies 2070

You don't know any programming languages? Thought that was common in eastern europe and russia

I've tried to learn javascript and java but none of the interviewers found my skills to meet their expectations so I never got even a junior position.
They require you to know everything from the start including all the frameworks as well as expecting you to have some sort of portfolio of projects that you did on your own.

Ah. Well good luck in finding something to do.