I will never forgive the Fr*nch for this

I will never forgive the Fr*nch for this

Attached: rainbow-warrior-sinking.jpg (3200x2150, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYRARx3qxI0
youtube.com/watch?v=BYQzaehGK8k&t=353s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that hunk of shit deserved to sink honestly

Regardless of the ship's purpose, France still violated our sovereignty then cucked us when we tried to do anything about it

I heard about this like three weeks ago and then I've for some reason heard it twice more on here. What was their endgame?

Some of you guys are alright don't go boating tomorrow

If you can't force people to respect your sovereignty then you don't have any

Those hippies were planning to take their boat into French waters to protest against a nuclear weapon test. It was thought better to sink the thing while it as empty rather than full of people (albeit, morons).
It was infliltrated very easily, too, so it's probable that at least one person in the crew was working for the Soviets, too.
Amusingly enough, the motto of that ship was "you can't sink a rainbow".

Maybe sink it in your own water instead of attacking NZ then using your wiley French ways to free the attackers.

>Maybe sink it in your own water
This would most likely have killed the entire crew- and the plan was to avoid casualties. There was an initial small explosion to get everyone off the ship before the larger one crippled it.

Don't take it personally, they would have done this in any country.
Also, it's not the people but stupids in charge of their secret service.
So peace out.

What happened to Liberté, égalité, fraternité ?

To protest is a right of every person, why do you feel the need to justify the actions of the DGSE?

Foreigners shouldn't have any say in French affairs.

S
n
E
E
d

>To protest is a right of every person, why do you feel the need to justify the actions of the DGSE?
only we get to protest against our government/country you can fuck right off and suck a Anglo dick

>le french smug face

Attached: Francois-Mitterrand-enfin-dans-l-Histoire.jpg (620x310, 29K)

you suck little froggy.

Your ancestors should have died when the Germans invaded without a fight so you wouldn't be here today.

>To protest is a right of every person
Yes, but you can't protest inside a top secret military zone, though, I'm afraid. You would be shot.
Plus, among good behaved countries, you protest inside your own country, not others.

The options were :
1) to let the morons sail their ship into a nuclear explosion like they planned -> they all die
2) have the warships patrolling the perimeter sink them at sea -> at least some die
3) sink it in port after they all had been made to disembark -> none of them dies

3) seemed like the better choice, I guess? and it happened in Auckland because that's the port they chose.

Yeah but you can fuck off from the pacific because nobody wants to be French or speak French or eat French. French is unfashionable.

Feel free to explode radioactive devices in France where it belongs.

>1) to let the morons sail their ship into a nuclear explosion like they planned -> they all die

what was wrong with this one?

>Yeah but you can fuck off from the pacific
Those islands are rightful French clay, so you'll have to throw us out yourselves I'm afraid.

>Feel free to explode radioactive devices in France
That's exactly what we were doing...
Also FYI, since 1996 all new nuclear weapons are developped with lab equipment and computer simulations (we obtained enough data). So, 23 years.

Your ancestors should have stayed in jail in england so you wouldn't be here today

Where can I watch the explosion

Well that's my favorite plan too ^^
but I guess this would have caused some alarm about the old ladies and ecologists at home, and Miterrand probably needed their votes (remember he was later re-elected).

>there was no other le optión!
Even Russia is clever enough to wait for Greenpeace to enter their waters, then board the ship and arrest the crew.

French posters in this thread sound like a bunch of Russians during the invasion of Ukraine lmao

OK froggy,

Many Australians and New Zealanders fought and died on your France to liberate your country.

Your stupid DGSE did the wrong thing on foreign soil.

Stop trying to justify their actions because it is only making you more stupid.

Again, if your country was so brave it would not have surrendered, ever.

But now, you speak as if you have to protect your pride, well, you suck and every one knows it. So who are you trying to fool?

No footage online, there must be some but in archives where no normal citizen can go

Ou sont les preuves ?

Attached: 640_coq_gettyimages-553155357.jpg (640x566, 73K)

>What happened to Liberté, égalité, fraternité ?
that's for us, not for you like go get your own haha

Not sure whether it was that particular test (there were 210 altogether from the 50s to 1996), but there's a vid of a an explosion in Muruora where the ship was headed :

youtube.com/watch?v=FYRARx3qxI0

what if we talk about how gold from Venezuela transits through ABC to get illegal authentication?

>what if
Did you mean to say " what about?"
How very Russian of you

>Even Russia is clever enough to wait for Greenpeace to enter their waters, then board the ship and arrest the crew.
That's what the navy did the previous times, but this time the hippies intended to assemble an entire flotilla and launch small dinghies to swarm the patrolling ships.

you fought and died because mummy britain told you to
seriously, you lot have been had
at least the irish took the chance to free themselves instead of scurrying like lapdogs

Francophobique

Attached: 239px-Brown_Leghorn_rooster_in_Australia.jpg (239x240, 22K)

>invasion of Ukraine
democratic annexion of a russian-speaking territory

All of Ukraine speaks Russian, some of them just also speak Ukranian. Also, there's nothing democratic about the ongoing attempted Donetsk oblast annexation or "liberation."

Attached: french-pepe.jpg (528x424, 47K)

Russia "has reasons to believe" Ukraine has WMDs and could "destroy Russia in 45 minutes".

In WWI, but by WWII Aus, Can, and NZ, were independent nations and did not have to join Britain in war to liberate Vichy France.

I like the French and they have a lot to offer but this froganon is clearly highly emotional and not thinking clearly.

kek
your country has its own bad practices tho

France is gay

>liberate Vichy France.
By the way thank you for the great job, now we will see arabic for europe, chinese for australia and spanish for the usa as mandatory languages. Well done

that's even worse ffs

He's probably drunk

I'm not American, I'm Canadian. My country doesn't usually do that.

You're gay

على الأقل نحن لا نتحدث الألمانية

It's your country froganon, do something for it or stfu.
Also, don't post when you're drunk.

>do something for it or stfu.
but that's what the whole thread is about, France fighting against corrupt eco terrorist and here you all are bitching about it
make up your mind, hypocrits

Canada is gay

true

The UK entered WWI when Belgium was invaded, as per London Treaty
The UK entered WWII when Poland was invaded (ditto for France, too, we declared war on Germany not the other way around)

>to liberate Vichy France
Vichy France existed from 1940 to 1942. After that, it only existed on paper, an exiled government based in Germany.
Canada and the others joined WWII in 1939 (so, before it existed)
They landed in France in 1944 (so, after it was terminated).
And, far from "liberated", the Vichy members of governments were tried, with many either executed or sentenced to life imprisonment.

Maybe you should learn about history before trying to discuss it?
Don't forget the part were Australians surrendered en masse to a handful of German paratroopers in Crete, you'll love it.
Or the fall of Singapore, when Commowealth troops (including the Australian 8th Div.) surrendered to Japanese not even half as numerous.

Maybe for Canada, which is why the older parts like Québec and the Maritimes had conscription crises, but with Japanese imperialism on their doorstep Aus and NZ had good reason to join the allied effort.

Allied victory in WWII had nothing to do with modern immigration policy.

Very french post

Lol remember when you fags surrendered

>Allied victory in WWII had nothing to do with modern immigration policy
Of course they did. The defeat of european fascism enabled the global "free" market, therefore the influx of cheap labor force. Re-read Friedman.

Germany winning means no france, are you a cuck or something?

French so useless they can't be entrusted to run their own country.

Yes like all the FN voters.

Happens all the time.
We get criticized for being ruthless warmongers AND total pussies.
But this is to our greater benefit.
For instance, at the height of the "freedom fries" and "surrender monkeys" period, France was engaged in blatant imperialism in Côte d'Ivoire (including that time when their whole air force was destroyed).
Like this action
youtube.com/watch?v=BYQzaehGK8k&t=353s
(they kill locals at around 4:30)

But because we were "officially" harmless, this got by without any international attention - this would only have spawned "France will surrender to Ivory Coast" jokes. So, all the better.

There is absolutely no guarantee that an axis victory would have changed anything. At most it might have delayed it for a short while due to nationalism but even that's not certain.

Lol remember when you fags couldn't get your own country and had our army do it for you

Absolutely not, or provide historical proofs.

you have too many problems internally, why make up more problems internationally?

You appear to be disrespectful, unappreciative, immodest, spiteful and disagreeable.
Are you OK? did you suffer a relationship breakdown? do you think your views matter?
Quit posting and drink yourself to death, the world will be a better place.
And no, I'm not interested to hear about your problems.

Attached: Luke_Dray_Paris_Yellow_jackets_24.jpg (1000x667, 171K)

Oh yeah and then turned around and cucked you faggots in the negotiations with britain anyway lmao

ITT : incels

You what?

Speculate as you want, be in denial as you want, facts are if Europe didn't took part in the new transatlantic order proped up by the marshall plan the global market would be really different, it's trivial. Economies would be more local sized, less dependant on the chinese factories and less harmful for environment.

And then the east would become economically dominant and make you their bitch hmm

Speculations again. Are you a wizard or something ?

He's not me, there are 2 yank flags here

Are you?

Grow a chin

No, but Friedman is more literate than you will ever be on the matter I'm afraid

Suck a dick elsewhere you faggot

>If germany won i wouldn't have any problems reeeeee!

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 5K)

You're the one sucking kraut dicks. La germanophilie est une maladie mentale.

Lmao never said that. I don't give a single shit man it's kino at this point

>Surrendering this easily
Some things never change

France is a germanic name, you incultured swine. Gosh how can you even breath without help you absolute moron

Surrendeeing what ? Internet dock weaving battle ? You said historical fallacies I corrected, you end up with ad personam assaults and here we are. Pathetic and I mean it

>we wuz
Lol

And you, can you breathe through your nose?

Attached: 1543086896669.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

>look mom I posted it again
Clovis was germanic. Deal with it

I just wish we killed more before sinking it.

Yeah its because of america that the dreyfus party got moral high ground or leon blum was elected, genius

should have sank it at sea

Sorry I don't speak arabic yet

>yet
You wait for them to occupy your town, like your grandpa with germans?

the only parts of canada that had a conscription crisis was quebec and the french speaking population. the anglos were firmly behind the war

Did not expect this thread to get so heated

it wouldn't be if it wasn't for a certain sensitive little stupid prick.

It's happening, like it or not, it's happening right now and you won't do anything to prevent it.

It was about to die with your post being the last over an hour ago, but I commented (fourth post) and now it's still going.