Easy access to god-tier sea food.

Korean rape babies

It's other way round sweetie.

Japan's backyard.
only wild bear lives

Seibab epar naerok???

Siberian subhuman

The land of the rising butthurt

mutts of russian and descendants of korean labor imperial japan brought catching fish and extracting oil and gas, i imagine

Last time I've been there (about 10 years ago) it was mostly about gas mining and fishing. Some science, mostly geology, but not much. Beautiful nature, abandoned Japanese railroads running through forests. This .

Attached: 6f40e2b7a376.jpg (1024x768, 429K)

karafuto never ever

rightful japanese clay

I guess, nothing, besides butthurt from the Japanese coast.

Rightful Alaskan clay

How lucky you are
Did you speak Good Russian? My main fear of visiting Russia is my very bad Russian

Ancestral Russian land

If Japan had retained that island there would've been more anime and game studios these days. Fuck Russia.

>russian clay

so bald slavs many here?
heaven

They key is learning the Cyrillic alphabet first.

I am Russian. Living in the US for now.

Yeah, you need to know Russian to visit Russia. Or a guide. Most of the time you'll be treated well even by people who can't understand you, so you'll be able to get by just by using gestures. To really explore the place it's best to be able to talk. Also helps to navigate the not-so-safe areas of the country that are unfortunately still present. On Sakhalin, for example, the southern valley is pretty much all safe, but I heard nasty stories about Nevelsk for example.

It was Korean migrants who taught the local Russians how to consume seafood.
Octopuses, squids, clams, seaweeds, etc. Sakhalin has plenty of them, and you find herbs and bracken in the mountains but Russians would have been left in starvation without the Koreans teaching them all of these are edible

Not really true. Just the fish of the island can feed several times its population, and Russians have no problems with fishing. What is true, however, is that Korean food is a very good and welcome addition to the mix.