Do you like HxH?

Do you like HxH?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2GS-PRsNhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0Rq147SRU
theanimefillerlist.com/hunter-x-hunter-filler/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

O

Attached: sadd.jpg (709x533, 37K)

Yes, I need to re-read the Succession War arc though.

MY

>an*me

My favorite arc was greed island. Chimera arc ended really well but desu it was really tedious to watch literally like 20 episodes about the events that take place in the span of a minute or two.

You must be the first person I've ever heard say Greed Island was their favorite arc.

Yeah I haven't met anyone else that likes it as much as me either. Why is that?

RUBBER

Well Greed Island didn't really explore as deep of themes as some of the other arcs, and a lot of it was training and explaining mechanics of nen.
I liked Green Island, but I think both the Phantom Troupe and Chimera Ant arcs were better.

Phantom troupe felt too try hard. Chimera one definitely was the most interesting if you want to deeply analyze the themes, which obviously yeah it went about it in a extremely intelligent way, but I'm watching anime to be entertained not for all that thinking shit and greed Island I found the most entertaining.

I'll also admit its partially because I was hoping for a romance subplot throughout the whole series and greed island is the closest it ever got to one.

It goes
1- Chimera ants
1- Greed island
3- everything else
this is what I think but then again it might because I grew up with the 90s version so I already knew everything that was going to happen before greed island

>I was hoping for a romance subplot throughout the whole series
Why though?

Attached: 1542750874265s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I think any adventure series needs it. Makes it feel more complete for me, as I can fully self insert as the op at that point.

We have very different ideas about what makes a show enjoyable lel

To be clear I'm not interested in romance shows, just adventure shows with a slight romance between the mc and the tsundere that travels with him. I mean its cliched but I love it so much.

That's cool.
Personally I'm reluctant towards that since if it's done poorly, I feel it can get in the way of the plot. However if it's done well I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
I don't really insert as the main character almost ever so maybe that's another reason why I don't care for it.

Favourite fights?
1)Netero vs Meruem
2)Feitan vs ant lady
3)Kurapika vs Uvogin.

You're forgetting Gon vs Hisoka at Heaven's Arena

Nah, I remember it. Just not top 3 tier. If I had to pick another it'd probably be Gon vs Pitou.

How about Hisoka vs Chrollo? Or Morel vs that lion ant?

congratulations you have shit taste

Hisoka vs Chrollo never happened.
Chrollo vs the Zoldycks was good, though.
Morel was cool, I just didn't enjoy that fight so much. My dream fight in the anime would be Netero vs Zeno going all out.

Hisoka was going at maybe 10%. How can you like a fight like that?

Trips confirm I’m right dago

Attached: 48E85CA0-6431-4A30-85B8-93F6DBB4C350.png (301x359, 172K)

Best piece of media ever.

Just fucking look at this shit dude
youtube.com/watch?v=w2GS-PRsNhI

Hisoka wasn't even trying. We knew the result before it started. Boring fight.

NEN

alqanasss

I mean sure we knew the result but we knew the result of all the other fights too. We knew there would be some bullshit macguffin that would save Gon against Pitou, we knew in the end Meruem would end up losing and getting killed, we knew kurapika as one of the original guys from the start wouldn't die. The fact that you know whats gonna happen has no impact on the quality of the fight.

The fucking animation in Gon vs Hisoka imo is the best in the whole series and that whole arc led up to it well for the right emotional and dramatic feelings. I could feel the blows between them.

No. I prefer the superior series.

Attached: 5118021-8017440155-tumbl.jpg (500x500, 50K)

yeah. alqanass...
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0Rq147SRU

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 1.24.39 PM.png (618x562, 354K)

Nobody expected the ending of Net vs Mer.

I almost cried... I used to watch that as a kid. I have no idea why Greek TV was airing a show like that for kids, but still it was awesome!

The early seasons started airing here at some point when i was younger and i found it boring as shit, which made it surprising when years later i learned it's considered one of the best mangos ever or some shit

the 2011 version is easily superior to the 1999 version. That's why

you would get a shit ton of (You)s for this post on /a/

Das this anime channels thet you watch as kids still available today ??

Give names i wanna find them

Its pretty good

because you have shit taste

It's about 70% filler episodes, same as the rest of battle shonen shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 11.02.49 PM.png (653x203, 21K)

The first 40 episodes are a fucking slog. Also Gon could have died to the ninja dude or the clown but his plot armor kicked in. Fuck this garbage.

There were entire arcs of filler

bu that isnt what he said, he said it was 70% filler which objectively isnt true

literally false
theanimefillerlist.com/hunter-x-hunter-filler/