Are your local chicks strict on man's height?

are your local chicks strict on man's height?
am roughly 5'7, with fine body feature.
do i have a chance to getting laid in your cunt?

Attached: 1560042562646.jpg (654x527, 34K)

I'm sure plenty of dudes would fuck you if you put on a wig

>170cm
kek

b-but i have a wider shoulder than most of whitoids

My little sister is taller than you, you don't stand a chance.

You can probably date short latina goblinas if you are charming enough

you unironically do
I wouldn't exist otherwise

Delet this now
t. 173cm and comfy with my size

Attached: angry-cat-photography-15-586f6e56f1eb8__700.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Don't be insecure about your height. Women may judge you about your height but they'll judge you more for being insecure about your height

>do i have a chance to getting laid in your cunt?
You have a chance pretty much everywhere all because all women are whores.
If they act like you're too ugly and poor for them or some other shit you can just drug them and dick them anyway.

This is true. It's not really understood that the one of the main things women care about is confidence. You can be just average looking but as long as you're extremely confident, women will like you.
Based

Am I the only guy that doesn't get the kpop craze at all? Its literally just uppity electro pop music with completely industry manufactured bands of cute girls & boys. Does every nation in the world not have this? I don't understand what makes Korean girl bands and boy bands special at all. I mean its nice the music is pretty much meaningless aside from being about love and youth and generic stuff like that, and isn't pushing some degenerate gay agenda like over here, but still it seems completely bland and average in every aspect as a music genre.

Also no, American girls will not have sex with you if you're below 5'9.

it's very americanised hence more available and acceptable to the general public. it will die out in time.

Americanized in what way?

the dancing, the music, the fashion and clothing lyrics to some degree. they essentially imitate gaudy american rappers, especially boy groups.

Exactly my point, why is Kpop so popular if theres nothing special about it?

??? m8 i just told you. for something to be popular it doesnt have to be good or special, it needs to be relatable. modern kpop is heavily americanised. americanised = internationalised = acceptable to most people. if you've never heard a kpop song, and you randomly heard it on the street you would just assume it's some rubbish pop from some literal who country.

> if you've never heard a kpop song, and you randomly heard it on the street you would just assume it's some rubbish pop from some literal who country.
yes but I still think that about it. If theres nothing distinct about it as well I don't see why it would draw away americans that have american boy bands, or brits that have brit boy bands.

lol. m8 no one in europe listens to k-pop. the only people who listen to are either asians (usually sea monkeys), fat black girls or ex-weeb fatties. if you actively listen to k-pop it's on the same level as listening to jpop. dunno about america, but all the concerts i've seen it was mostly SEAsians and the usual breed or mentally ill white fangirls

What the American user said, it’s basically Americanised music with the added exotic aesthetic of involving beautiful and interesting-looking Asians

I'm 5'7" with a 6' amazonian it's pretty based

as long as you're taller than them, all is good

yes, these days even little kids are 5'7. you have to be 185cm tall otherwise females won't even notice you

I don't know anyone irl that listens to it desu, maybe its just a skewed perspective from browsing Jow Forums that makes me think its way more popular then it actually is lmao.
that kinda makes sense I guess
How I get amazon gf?

idk bro. I just got lucky I'll be honest. She thinks I'm handsome and says I'm really funny.

Does any femdom stuff happen? Or is she does she act especially demure and feminine because she's self conscious about the height difference?

Idk, never had that problem and I always look twice when I see a woman as tall as me

do people give you weird looks when you go out with her?

Well how'd you meet?

>lucky
kek no you're just too much of a beta to get an aryan nord gf

>same height
thats considered above-average here as of 2019
though when i pick my lil bro from school, he's 10, i see kids almost as tall as me

imagine 12 year olds the same height as you, imagine 5-10 years in the future, holy heck

Attached: 1562530960469.png (419x370, 127K)

I'm 4'11 you have no idea, no idea how it feels to be this short. On 99% of days I am the shortest adult I see in the day.

of course i get fucking bullied and mocked eveywhere I go, no matter WHAT i do. believe me, I've tried everything to avoid getting bullied. to avoid bullying I have gone as far as;

>dressing as a fucking child. with a school uniform. but i got asked why i wasn't in school and explained to the woman asking in confidence and she laughed in my face. if i dress like a child out of uniform people just assume I am a short man
>being the 'self degrading midget', with shirts saying 'Short Stuff' and other things. even had a phot album of structures in the city i counted as bridges (ie planks of wood over small ponds in the wooded areas) that were all really small. just got bullied more
>have even tried appealing to the reddit crowd by dressing as Danny DeVito to make people laugh with a little bald cap etc. used to carry pictures of pregnant arnold schwatzenegger from that movie where he gets impregnated by devito. got beaten up for this

It is worthless trying. i could be a billionaire and a joke

Attached: md.png (846x592, 42K)

Yeah, she acts super feminine cause she's a little self conscious about her height. It's really gay (sweet) but she says she can act like a woman around me. I'm not a chad in any looks department either. lol

Nah, I don't think so. I don't pay much attention anyway. But I'm sure some people might find it weird.

I met her in class at uni.

When I say amazonian I just mean she's taller than me. She's Norwegian. lul

Do you like bagels

our young women are at least 5'10

what the fuck did i just read

Attached: 1561720175793.gif (630x420, 266K)

What race? Also have you tried working out and becoming a cute tiny elf twink and finding an amazon gf like thats literally twice your mass?

how did your father deal with this
he must be short too

Attached: manletuprising.png (862x696, 1016K)

move to india

Attached: 5PHviJu.png (1260x646, 262K)

>I met her in class at uni.
HOW DO YOU DO THIS? I've never talked to a girl in any of my classes for the past 3 years aside from the teacher telling us to talk about a subject or group projects.

If a 5'9 american came over there how hard would it be to find a dominant one that would be into sexually dominating me?

>I've never talked to a girl in any of my classes for the past 3 years

Attached: 1539192385568.jpg (306x306, 68K)

But I find being shorter then girls younger then me hot.

whyte women are so fkin huge...

What're you giving me that look for? Do you talk to girls in class to?

Has to be some situation where its fitting to talk to them. I first approached gf on my way home from class. Just some small talk about class and her plans for the day.

you approached girl who's almost 8cm taller than you? how do I develop your self confidence?

Ok I can sort of see myself being able to have small talk with a cute girl if I was in a confident mood and recognized her from class. How did you extend that into romance though? Did you exchange numbers and that just naturally happened while you were texting each other?

You just do it. I had no expectations when I approached her which helps. Most people don't have anything against you talking to them especially if its just friendly chatter.

We just started talking more and more in class. Eventually started texting eachother and seeing eachother in our free time. Just a natural progression desu. I didn't go ham or anything.

>We just started talking more and more in class. Eventually started texting eachother and seeing eachother in our free time. Just a natural progression desu. I didn't go ham or anything.
user you realize you're talking to kissless virgins right now right? I have no idea how any of that works.

Also wish you the best, you're an inspiration to manlets everywhere user.

You don't exist.

Isn't the average girl in your country taller then you? How do you deal with middle school girls looking down at you?

Is it proportional or are you an actual midget?

proportinal

>dressing as a fucking child. with a school uniform. but i got asked why i wasn't in school and explained to the woman asking in confidence and she laughed in my face. if i dress like a child out of uniform people just assume I am a short man
Wait what? Why were you in a school uniform in the first place?

your life is my fetish

i am not a fetish