White extinction will happen in your lifetime

>White extinction will happen in your lifetime
Feelsgoodman

Attached: Homer_Simpson.png (260x147, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowproof.com/2012/06/03/israeli-interior-minister-this-country-belongs-to-us-the-white-man/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feelsneedman

White extinction won’t happen in my life time because I will produce many children with my white wife

not really
you might see whites become minorities in some of their states by 2100 but full extinction won't be possible until at least 2200

You never know.....

>White extinction won’t happen in my life time because I will produce many children with my white wife

Attached: amerimut says.png (534x363, 91K)

>yfw the hatred pented up in whities will result in a great wh*te chimpout
they are the scariest race when they want to kill desu

Attached: surprised wojak.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>whites
>scary
lmaooooo its like a small cute dog barking at you before you stomp on it

>whites
>not scary
in before germans aren't white

Attached: hitler breakfast.jpg (425x300, 24K)

kek

Attached: britsh empire.jpg (1600x900, 94K)

SNEED

>be chonkman
>be billions in number
>get btfo by viet cong in one fucking week
>lmaooooo its like a small cute dog barking at you before you stomp on it
LMAO ZE BONG, get back to doing my nikes insect

Attached: 15.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

Tiananmen Square 1989

Attached: 6092800E-1DA3-43EF-8C30-7CB2C46484D0.jpg (768x515, 73K)

based CHINV

truly based coming from the most powerful country in the world

america is the most powerful western country and they got butchered in the holes of vietnam
stay in your place mutt

Attached: 1522167557188.png (1707x1475, 3.26M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1562279501599.jpg (1324x989, 188K)

>Got rekt by hungry skeleton tier soviets
kek
>British Empire doesn't exist anymore
kek

So cute when wh*Toids bring up past battles of their ancestors as a way to cope when there aren't as many whites (Hitler killed millions LOL), their testosterone levels are soy tier, majority of them are still brainwashed on equality, and there are tons more ethnics than wh*Tes. It's a losing battle for them.

*nukes the entire world*
heh nothin personnel

what have your ancestors done?

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Sneed's White and Plight

Ok you've asked for it

Attached: dday.jpg (940x470, 117K)

Attached: 7FDD1756-8564-4546-BBFF-E31544B32877.jpg (750x1000, 301K)

Attached: egyptian-pyramids-hero.jpg (1200x685, 118K)

By dog you mean dinner?

Attached: 8D244353-79FE-47E3-906F-CDA194E2CE8D.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Immigrate to the US, take all the benefits, destroy your """culture""", and contribute to your extinction by having tons of babies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: laughing.gif (412x314, 3.81M)

I saw this posted in the comments:
shadowproof.com/2012/06/03/israeli-interior-minister-this-country-belongs-to-us-the-white-man/
>I’m not quite sure what Yishai’s definition of “white man” is. His parents emigrated to Israel from Tunisia. His party affiliation has been with Shas since soon after the party’s inception in 1984. Under the current government, this is the third time Yishai has held the cabinet post of Interior head, the previous terms being from 2001 to 2003.
It is a post unlike any in the United States:
>The position is often demanded by avowedly religious or secular parties as it allows them to control religious councils and planning (including the building of settlements), as well as religion and state issues such as civil marriage and immigration (which is affected by the Who is a Jew? debate). In recent years it has been held by Shas, an ultra-orthodox party, as well as Shinui and Yisrael BaAliyah, both secularist.
His quote came out early Sunday in a Haaretz article about a new law that came into effect today, regarding detention of migrants:
>A law granting Israeli authorities the power to detain illegal migrants for up to three years came into effect on Sunday, in the wake of widening public controversy over the influx of African migrants who cross into Israel along its border with Egypt.
>The law makes illegal migrants and asylum seekers liable to jail, without trial or deportation, if caught staying in Israel for long periods. In addition, anyone helping migrants or providing them with shelter could face prison sentences of between five and 15 years.
>According to the law, migrant workers already here could be jailed for the most minor offense such as spraying graffiti or stealing a bicycle – infractions for which they would not have been detained before.

Fucking wew, lad.

Attached: 1385436657126.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>tfw probably gonna betray my race

What's the most powerful country USA could actually defeat? It's obvious Iran would btfo them in a long term guerilla war.

Nuking it to dust doesn't count

Attached: 1494854117067.png (876x1300, 2.47M)

>D-day white deaths: 13,141
Very good. So satisfying to see whites kill each other like retards LOL

Attached: very-nice-8295260.png (500x522, 116K)

>Nuking it to dust doesn't count
In that case, none probably. Their soldiers are notoriously shite.

that's still less than the daily beheadings from your shithole country lmao

I wonder who kills more: American police or Islamic religious police.

I wonder who kills more: abbos high on gasoline or bogans with a rifle and a bottle of everclear

American police by sheer numbers but islamic police probably have greater success

ancient Egyptians were whites

Attached: big grin.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Why change the subject you brought up?

i thought aussies knew how to banter

Attached: wypipo.jpg (714x802, 89K)

>white leftists will finally be gone
Thank god, they’ve ruined enough of the West. These self hating cucks are probably happy for the demographic shift

>tf
>tp

Attached: fa7a7cb9.jpg (422x750, 48K)

Sperging out like a racist moron isn't "banter", it's just being a cunt. Americans can't into humour because you think punching down with lazy stereotyped insults is "funny". You're not funny mate, you're just sad.

It's a mudshit, not an aussie.

Attached: laughathiscopingvirgin.gif (220x187, 544K)

and yet they're still pumping out more babies while you're left out of the genepool LMAO

i get called fat and stupid everyday by aussies don't kid yourself

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

can dish the bantz but can't take em kek

>>Mass extinction will happen in your lifetime
>Feelsgoodman
Ftfy