All hail Italy's Queen and her family

HAIL

Attached: Vittoria.jpg (1060x1060, 1.04M)

ugly thotoid

bloody BASED

cringe

Attached: 1562939607471.jpg (1080x1346, 191K)

>tfw no qt princess gf

Attached: 1562769465590.png (1030x1158, 570K)

seething beta orbiter

She honestly looks like the average Mizrahi skunk.

Attached: vittoria.disavoia.jpg (1080x809, 134K)

I'm actually an alpha orbiter

truly the worst feel

>I'm actually an alpha orbiter
only alpha orbit around princess and rightful heir to the italian throne

have you access to her private ig?

I never actually bothered following her on IG because I wasn't sure how old she is. Should I?

>I wasn't sure how old she is.
she should be born in 2003 so she is still underrage, i'm not sure
I never followed her on IG because I'm a plebeian and her is a noble

I have noble blood but she's too good for me. I'm fit only to die for her. I would gladly throw my life away to protect such beauty. I can only be her white knight. She needs a body guard of at least 50 white knights.

Come to Italy being an alpha in the right place

Can't. I will only go there once Italy is a monarchy again.

who is the last swedish royal family?

she lives in france anyway

Why lmao are you connected to the royal meme family

Depends on how nitpicky you want to get. Technically the current king descends from a Frenchman, but he has been mixed with Swedes a lot. He's a great guy but if you actually wanted a pure Swedish king you would need to find a descendant of house Vasa, but the problem is that the Vasa kings had too many children. There are currently 24 000 Vasa descendants living in Sweden and possibly a few more in our neighboring countries.

She has a rightful, God-given claim to the throne :)

>Technically the current king descends from a Frenchman, but he has been mixed with Swedes a lot
savoy family is very mixed with french too. actually savoy region is french territory since like 150 years

>house Vasa
I will looking for this. only famous swedish king and nobles i've know is charles XII for his wars in europe

>charles XII
Yep, his descendants could work too the only problem is that he didn't get any because he managed to get shot before he had kids. The current king is a pretty good guy though.

Attached: king gustav with berlusconi.jpg (1300x956, 163K)

We have better t bh

>his descendants could work too the only Problem is that he didn't get any because he managed to get shot before he had kids
yeah i know. shot in battlefield probably by a conspiracy. I was just saying my knowledge of swedish royal families. I've found a list on wikipedia anyway