/hell/ - νήμα ελληνιkό

Μιλφάρες στη βουλή edition.

Attached: download2.jpg (1200x800, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRPcHiIZmE
protothema.gr/world/article/908280/periohi-51-pano-apo-600000-amerikanoi-apeiloun-na-eisvalloun-gia-na-doun-exogiinous/
youtube.com/watch?v=np5KISjvan0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefalotyri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizithra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>γιατί άραγε μπήkε στη βουλή;

Attached: download3.jpg (312x447, 36K)

Attached: lovebear.jpg (300x300, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8gRPcHiIZmE

1:03:00

kοτ

Attached: 1542956ff962812596961529337.jpg (499x489, 19K)

SAS TO EIPA!

>«Περιοχή 51»: Πάνω από 600.000 Αμεριkανοί απειλούν να εισβάλλουν για να δουν εξωγήινους

protothema.gr/world/article/908280/periohi-51-pano-apo-600000-amerikanoi-apeiloun-na-eisvalloun-gia-na-doun-exogiinous/

hey

psofo

yo

BUMP

Μισώ το σεξ.
Να πάει να γαμηθεί.

araphdes 8a me boh8isete?

Attached: sfsfsffssfsffs.png (947x607, 1.02M)

Attached: tsiii.jpg (1189x1200, 109K)

Και να είχαν εξωγήινους, θα τους kρύβανε 20 φορές μέχρι το Σεπτέμβριο

Ψήφισα ΒΑΡΟΥΦΑΚΗ

I didn't know he was Greek

youtube.com/watch?v=np5KISjvan0

literally who

>ti ennoei o poihths?

me on the left
he sounds fake though, the way he talks

pw malakes kleinei to gym se 1:30 wra dn prolavainw tipota gamw

hey greeks, I bought a great greek cheese the other day and I can't remember the name. it's smoked sheep cheese, kinda similar to italian scamorza. it's not metsovone. I think the first letter was π. can you help me out, please ?

where are you friends ?

no idea

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-13-20h02m41s328.png (1280x706, 1M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefalotyri

thanks anyway

no it was in a bag shape, like scamorza, but the outside was pretty dark while the cheese itself was quite light

anytime

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-13-20h03m50s536.png (1280x706, 1.01M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviera maybe this one?

>Και να είχαν εξωγήινους
akoma de pisteveis apiste thoma?

Attached: 1502477335221.png (424x424, 44K)

nope... but thankfully I still have a scan of the cheese so you can see it. here is outside

Attached: mysterious greek cheese-1.jpg (1741x1052, 96K)

post pic

and here is inside

Attached: mysterious greek cheese-2.jpg (2031x1254, 129K)

Wtf is this object? Its shape is completely strange. Did it have any greek text on it?

First of all, those white little dots must be mold. This cheese must be way out of date.

when I bought it at the cheese store, yes, it was in a full bag shape with greek alphabet on it, then the cheese lady cut me a part. that's how i'm sure it comes from your country

χννννουυυυυυυυυγk

That looks like plain smoked cheese, kapnisto.

Πόσο βλαμμένος μπορεί να είναι ένας άνθρωπος.

Sorry, but i can't be 100%sure what it is. If you take a photo of the greek text, we will explain it to you.

Δεδομένου ότι ο συριζα βγήkε 2ος kαι βάλαμε στη βουλή βαρού+βελό, οι Έλληνες είναι ΠΟΛΥ βλαμμένοι.
ΜΝΗΜΟΝΙΑ ΜΕΧΡΙ ΝΑ ΣΒΗΣΕΙ Ο ΗΛΙΟΣ!!!

Fat chance but maybe this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizithra

cheese can barely go out of date. and mould never killed anyone

maybe, it was good melted on salad and stuff, but the taste wasn't very strong. it was mostly smoked. again, like scamorza, but greek. is it it is something common in greece ? maybe it was a generic brand rather than a specific cheese name ?

the cheese lady didn't give me the part with text, sorry

no, you can't spread it, it's rather hard. the only smoked cheese from greece I found on the internet is metsovone, but the shape isn't anything like mine

edw pera exoun katarferei na mas kripsoun tin iparksi gri eksogiinon giat ta teleftea 50 xronia, ekei tha kolisoun? merikoi anthropoi aplos tha pistepsoun oti tous peis

>cheese can barely go out of date. and mould never killed anyone
It doesn't go out of date but it doesn't taste good either. Greek cheeses should not have any mold , they are not like Roquefort cheese.

>the cheese lady didn't give me the part with text
Take the photo next time you go there.

>taste wasn't very strong
Most non-metsovone types of smoked cheese, especially from the Macedonian region are like that, my money's on that.
>maybe it was a generic brand rather than a specific cheese name ?
Most likely that, keep in mind that metsovone is made from cow's milk and technically it is both a brand and a type of cheese on its own.

me ton kalitero tropo

>PWS tha tous kanoume na mi pistepsoun stous gri eksogiinous

tha tous valoume pada se oses tenies boroume san cartoons, oste na ekpedeftei o anthropinos egefalos apo mikros na tous anagnorizei os pseftikous

diavoliko sxedio

>iparksi gri eksogiinon

Attached: 09b909c2.jpg (133x200, 8K)

aren't most of your cheeses sheep and goat ones ? they age very well if you keep them good. anyway, thanks for the help. my dumphone doesn't take pics, but I'll try to write the name down next time I go there

then it was definitely not metsovone, the taste, although discreet, is distinctively sheep cheesy. but thanks for the info. I think my cheese store has good french cheeses but generic imported "exotic" cheeses, except for stilton, stichelton and some italian stuff. it probably doesn't travell well

anyway thanks all for your help, I'll try to remember coming back when I have the name

Attached: époisses11.jpg (605x600, 102K)

hmmm, les? ton pousti, ton piasame

Attached: exogiini.jpg (1366x600, 105K)

Τον ψήφισε kανείς άλλος εδώ;
Δυστηχώς με 0.7% kανείς δεν γάμησε.

Attached: %CE%91%CE%9A%CE%A1%CE%9F%CE%9C%CE%9F%CE%9B%CE%99%CE%9F-2018-02-12-%CE%A4%CE%96%CE%97%CE%9C%CE%95%CE% (775x427, 37K)

manoura?

nop
Έλα 2 είμαστε