Russian military is strong!

Russian military is strong!
Even during conscript service you get to fire alot of bullets from different guns. And it is only my 15th day of service!

Russian army is the best!
Proof me wrong! Protip: you can't!

Attached: 15630054424930.jpg (3120x4160, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ytvCe7xrdI
securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/31/astra-linux-the-new-secure-os-used-by-the-russian-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one said otherwise

What is with Natalia Borisovna? Tell me about her. Syberian military clerk

>Even during conscript service you get to fire alot of bullets from different guns. And it is only my 15th day of service!

Weird flex, but ok. Where do you serve?

how many cocks did you take so far?

i'm not all gay but I had a boner writing this.maybe it's just belated morning wood

Seconded this

The reason you stopped with olive oil exporting right? To use it all as a lube?

>And it is only my 15th day of service!
Is that 15th day since completing training or do they let you have internet during training

How much free time do you have every day?

>HQ Rat
Loool

vocaroo.com/i/s0ytvCe7xrdI

8 hours for sleep

Already written to the colonel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13-14-30-15-704_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg (720x996, 154K)

>army
>using outdated Microsoft products

did you get raped yet? or does that start on day 16?

poorashqua

>tf
>tp

Na sosach, armeikobydlo

harkach*

Windows 7 is based though
Also I'm pretty sure those are just leisure computers. Russian military uses Linux-based systems.

>Russian military
>Linux
lmao

Not even linux is safe. They unironically use typewriter machines that are impossible to hack because they are fucking mechanical things.

securitynewspaper.com/2019/05/31/astra-linux-the-new-secure-os-used-by-the-russian-army/
>They unironically use typewriter machines
They do for communications sometimes but you need computers too lol.

Хopoшeй cлyжбы, бpaтишкa

Attached: 43323111.jpg (1000x649, 219K)

>astra linux
Based maskirovska. You can’t turn off the intel management engine without burning out the fucking mainboard, it’s the thing that gets continually reported as all of the unpatchable intel hardware flaws. It brakes virtual machines too. Literally they must build hardware from the ground up themselves.

based. god bless user.