Land of the free my ass

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-13-18-55-08.png (1257x1392, 1.42M)

worthy if the shota was cute

Defending pedophilia is already absurd, but imagine being such a moron you can't understand the additional layer of abusing a position of authority.

>land of the free to be sexually assaulted by adults
retard

>but she's a female
i'm actually surprise that females are getting what they deserve makes me have slightely more respect for the us

>PERV MISS CAGED
lol

what does that 13 year old have that I don't, fucking hell

Good, she deserves it the fucking pedo whore.
I hope she suffers in prison.

A pedophile teacher

perpetual boner

She is a criminal and a danger to society. What is the issue OP?

Attached: 1559187667123.gif (319x327, 845K)

Nice

This is why women cry rape. If she had said the kid had raped her she'd be a free woman right now.

There seems to be more incidents with female, than with male teachers, which seems weird to me. Maybe not.
Why'd you want to fuck a 13 year old boy though?

Normalfags deserve death.

How can a 13 year old boy be sexually "abused"?
Was he a mini-chad who complained that this wasted an ejaculation he could have used on a cuter girl instead? she looks okay, even in this awful picture...
When I was 13, only an actual tentacle monster could have "raped" me... if even that.

have sex (with adults)

>had sex with
that's a weid way of spelling rape

BBC

>Why'd you want to fuck a 13 year old boy though?
Well, who wouldn't?

Kill yourself

>ywn be molested by your hot teacher
Why live.

It's impossible for a female to have consensual sex with a heterosexual male post-puberty and it be considered rape. Don't @ me.

if the shota can cum he's a man

They're physically not mature yet. They're cute in the same way that a puppy is cute.

true, one has to keep in mind that males or any gender with phallic genitalia are the dominant sexual agents, this doesn't constitute rape but rather the patriarchy celebrating sexual prowess in boys

I've read many doujins that say otherwise

>tfw you were never "raped" by a cutie teacher back in primary school.

It's not fair lads

>Fucked a hot teacher at 13.
God I wish it were me.

You know the best part about this? His pal watching without intervening is technically also a crime.

What the fuck dude I come back to this website after a couple of years and you're still here.

a small childlike body

My dick was very much mature when I was 13. I used it quite a lot, and preferably on adult women. Including a natural sciences teacher once, who taught sexual education. I half-jokingly asked for "private lessons about the finer points" and, well, got them.
Never regretted it for a moment, and if she had gotten into this kind of trouble I would have vehemently protested against the absurdity of the trial.

I can't see it being as good as with a grown-ass man. They don't have the muscles or the stamina yet.

I apologie for disappointing you.

Land of the free my ass my dick nigger
its america theres no way he was
dont go against your traditions jewboy

Male teens can fuck all day, their testosterone levels are at the highest point.

god i wish that were me

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000504879591-1.png (400x500, 356K)

Ah, to live in France...

>as his pal watched

Attached: 55645764465.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Pretty sure it's to set an example because of how frequently this happens here.

Maybe she pegged him with a strapon?

now THAT is what I call sex education 101 uncensored version.

Rape is just sex without consent. Minors cannot give consent. It's not rocket science.

didn't mean this sarcastically, I've made social strides but I do feel apologetic

this site serves as an effective substitute for social interaction, its addictive

Based. Female pedophilia rate is underated.

>ywn have a hot teacher peg your tight teen asshole
Why even live?

his had his heart broken and learned that day what big untrustworthy whores are in real life. unlike what his anime taught him.

I don't even want to know what sex ed 201 is like.

why do French people always lie?

>Why'd you want to fuck a 13 year old boy though?
She's not right in the head. Pedophilia is a mental illness. Normal people of either sex are attracted to people of the opposite sex that have already developed secondary sex characteristics. Large breasts and a pear shaped body for females. Increased muscle mass, body hair and facial hair for males.

sexual education 201: drag queens,traps and lolis.

haha imagine if sex education was teachers having sex with students in the classroom haha wouldn't that be weird

I vaguely remember you working in medicine and then having some kind of mental breakdown or something.
Good luck with overcoming your autism and kicking bad habits like Jow Forums.

Don't despair if you missed it as a boy, you can still make if happen.
There's a nice movie with Bunko Kanazawa (still hot after all these years) pegging her students. At the end, she gets called in the principal's office (an old fart), who demands she fucks him in exchange for letting the matter slide.

In Japan, they're not crazy enough to send hot kinky teachers to jail. They just ask for their piece of the fun.

Have you seen the male in question? How do you know he lacked muscles or hair?

thank you sir, I really appreciate that you took the time to reach out

I hope you're doing much better as well

I'm pretty sure this is how it's done in Japan. I've seen it in a cartoon.

shhhhhh...dont give (((them))) any bright ideas.

(((They))) are at war with incels, and there is no low they wont go.

He is 13 years old. He was either in the early stages of puberty or was still pre pubescent. Unless something was very wrong with.

oh no. I bet those poor kids are traumatized for life. Im sure this didnt give them unprecedented amounts of clout for the rest of their schooling careers, not at all

Me and all my male friends were 6'0"+ and had moustaches at 13.

The kid in question was black, blacks reach physical maturity very early in puberty compared to other races.

p-post that one fit us latina teacher that was also a yoga instructor or something lewding his student or the shota answering "ok" to the teacher texting him "i'm all naked right now"

I wonder how many years known friend of Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, will face for far worse more well documented crimes?

Attached: 1544154902622.jpg (449x449, 48K)

Attached: asd.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Americans are freaks of nature from all the hormonal chemicals in the food and environment. I still don't have a moustache at 18.

Have you ever been tested for hormone problems? Maybe started puberty late?

no englishmen just have low test compared to meds and Germans

Who wouldnt want to fuck 13 years old?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-14-05-42.png (540x960, 137K)

The men who defend these types of women are the ultimate ćucks. They forever bow down to the female genitalia and will let women get away with anything no matter what.

Attached: 1562023694663.jpg (393x500, 57K)

Attached: zxc.jpg (438x599, 51K)

>No moustache at 18

Jesus Christ, I was having fur on my upper lip at 11

High test can also correlate with balding numale cucks. If you were smart, you would realise that high test isn't the only factor is chadness. Ryan Reynolds said he looked like a teen in his early twenties, but now women gush tsunamis at him.

I wasn't trying to cast aspersions, I was just genuinely concerned. I know roosh started puberty late, and he turned out fine.

That's because you're a Turkish monkey

Maybe he was waiting for his turn?

True.
This whore should be electrocuted to death via her pussy.

At that age probably a third of the class is taller than their female teachers.
6 foot tall 13 year olds aren't that rare, just look at Barron Trump.

So hebephilia and homosexuality is ok by your definition?

one of my school friends was 190cm and had a full beard at 14 or so when we started high school

she should have brought enough for the rest of the class

Attached: 1559153466868.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

Not defending her, just jealous of him.

Attached: retard.jpg (1500x1500, 160K)

hypocritical morality

i am a sexual abuse victim too. when i were 16, i had sex with 25 years old danish girl. age of consent is 18 in turkey. fucking western pedos.

Attraction to pubescents is only Hebephilia if your attraction to them is exclusive. A man, such as myself, that is attracted to pubescent and post-pubescent females wouldn't be considered a Hebephile.

I'm just normal.

Paedophilia I can understand. But I don't understand why bestiality, no matter the scenario, can land you in some serious prison time.

Was it rape or was it consensual?

Most animal species would have severely damaged and tortured internal organs from human male genitalia. Horse penetration is messed up, but isn't evil like penetrating your small pets.

Then perhaps the only animals that should be accepted are those on par to a human. Like a deer or something.

Abuse of authority would be "have sex or I will fail you".
I'm pretty sure it was consensual and America is just an unfree shithole.

Attached: retard.jpg (431x267, 54K)

Why would you be jealous of a kid who will grow up with issues?

everyone grows up with issues

>I'm pretty sure it was consensuas

Attached: retard.jpg (480x360, 10K)

reminder that only women and incels are sperging out about this.
reminder that he was snitched.
reminder that also 99% of the male population wish they could have lhad sex with a hot teacher in their teens, most judges and cops ane sane malea know this but have to keep their mouth shut because they might get called pedos by women or sjws.

>everyone grows up with issues

Attached: retarded.jpg (300x250, 18K)

If it had been a male teacher and a 13 yo girl everyone would be asking for his head