Just another day on the land of freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9SZlypyK-4

Attached: 1555165559225.jpg (708x404, 50K)

Do americans really do this?

free enough that the officer had to resign, would never happen where I'm from tbqh

>be american
>get shot for cleaning

>Put it down, I'm telling you I'm threatened by it.

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (176x352, 31K)

At least he didn't shot him

Another reason why not to go to am*rica

How do blue lives matter supporters live with themselves?

Attached: 1560856540843.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Its his fault for being a student.

Bloody hell, this is some Jim Crow laws mentality.

Attached: 1415240218703.jpg (528x417, 30K)

Eh, I have already seen this video. Both are to blame, officer is retarded but so is the one cleaning, being cooperative doesn't hurt, he made a scene out of this for nothing.

Embarrassing.

>when Saudi fucking Arabia has to be the point of comparison for American freedom
Jesus fucking christ, wew lad.

>he made a scene out of this for nothing.
He was right to make a scene out of it because it would have never happened to a white kid. More of this shit being made aware is only ever a good thing.

>wääääh wääääh racism buhu

Attached: 1562883708282.png (540x405, 168K)

Back to Jow Forums you edgy retard.

what a stupid video, what a stupid cop and what a stupid black guy

>muh racism
He could have just done what officer was asking him instead of being a whinny bitch.

such stupid bastard need good portion of lead.
what is problem just to do what policeman asks?

Fuck outta here with that bootlicking mindset,nigga was right for standing up to that faggot officer.

Mentally stunted finn

Attached: 1561690896490.png (623x733, 780K)

You must go back, N'golo.

What was the black kid supposed to do, play police twister? Fuck you racist moron.

American cops treat blacks like shit, complying with his illegal demands doesn't mean he will end up okay. There are too many fucking cases out there of black guys doing everything the cops say only to end up with a bullet in them by racist police.
Man, fucking neck yourself.

isthat hamada

Attached: (you).png (365x364, 190K)

Fuck off you sheltered parasite.

Why can't americans just leave black people alone? Stop harassing them.

this
>do nothing wrong
>minding your own business and actually doing your job
>be forced to lick the boots of a retarded cop that passed there just because you are black
ukra*nians are genetically shaped to be slaves so I understand why you don't get it

Gotta blow of the steam of getting bullied in school and raped in the army somehow and since wifebeating has become frowned upon most of those guys take out their rage on the negroes

It seems you are projecting a fair bit. Fact of the matter is that blacks are incredibly overrepresented in crime, hence why they have all these run ins with the police

[THIS USER WAS SHOT FOR THIS POST]

It's no wonder that guy got upset, he was literally just picking up trash in his own neighborhood and then that white boy came to harass him and demand his personal information for no reason. He even offered to go beep the fucking building with the cop.
Black Lives Matter

Either blacks or basement dwellers who never dealt with cops irl.

>*hits inhaler*
>*adjusts fedora*
>AKSHUALLY, DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY 13 PERCENT...

have sex

Literally how the fuck do you defend that cop? Fucking slave peace of shit.

Makes sense when most criminals tend to be black. Just by the color of his skin he is more likely to be doing something illegal its simply statistics. Of course the officer went about it retardedly though.

Cops can't do that shit, he explained that he was just working there and he was clearly not doing anything bad. Fuck that cop. Americans are just racist

It’s pretty common knowledge that a lot of US cops are vets with anger issues, and the crime statistics are arbitrary in that case because the cops are also shooting a lot of other races without any repercussions or scrutiny, blacks are just the retarded stepchild that liberals use for their political gains so they get more attention

I dont get it, does reality bother you?

That is not an argument against the fact. I can do it to

have sex

Am I a-ok for reddit now my guy?

fuck off back to Jow Forums retards

>"Here officer I have a key that unlocks the door to my apartment. Can I now get back to work?"
The cop was acting like a total dickhead but I wouldn't antagonize a retard with a gun, just for my own safety.

that's called racism, poltard

Great argument. It doesnt stop the fact that Ive seen way more blacks doing shady shit and they are more likely to do it. Yes it is largely nuture based, but that doesnt disregard the likelihood. If your answer is more of a 6 word insult than an argument, I think you should be the one to fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled from.

It's not about the fact (If it is one, ive never bothered to check and never will) it's about the conclusions drawn from them. How would you feel if I, a cop, pulled up to your frontyard and told you to do a handstand for no reason other that people with your eyecolour are overrepresented in crime? Western jurisprudence rests on the idea of individual accountability. You cant treat entire segments of the popupation differently because of some statistic.
Once again, have sex

i dont give a shit
go back there

lmao are you the half-black "finn"?

I never said it was the right course of action you humongous retard, but it is an effective one.

And? If I am in an area with more crime and they so happen to be related to a certain demography that isnt being unfairly prejudice. If im being an absolute retard like the police here Than thats just plain bad form, but trying to be artificaly unawares of it is worse. Racism is a way to shut down conversation. Of course if you base your whole decision on race you are stupid, but it is a factor to concider. Oh does this guy have a detroit accent? That gives him a higher likelyhood of criminal tendecys and i should be prepared.

No, I'm just not a 17-year-old. Jow Forums is a phase. Go back there retard.

>rich people get paid money to pick up trash in their wealthy neighborhoods
>poor people dont in their garbage filled shitholes

wish the cop shot him

In theory I agree with you. But if the corrilation was strong enough I would understand. "Oh the police notices I am from region X where crime y is common, it makes sense for him to be wary" I am not so self indulgent to think that I am removed from the rest of society. I agree that people are indiviguals, but they are indiviguals in part shaped by their identiy. I would not argue that you should immediately catogorize people as x or y, but background is one of many factors to consider, along with indiviguality.

While I dislike chimps I hate Americans more

Attached: 1458283737499.gif (1024x683, 1.95M)

I already said that the cop was retarded. I'm not defending him, morons. He is still an authority figure and whether his intentions were genuine or not. The black dude should have just did as he told him instead of being a drama queen, best he should have done was just to fucking listen and do as the cop asked so he leaves him alone, in other words, no reasons to get shot.
You clearly have no previous experience with cops, when they decide to fuck you over, they will do it regardless of how you act. It's better to play it smart instead of chimping out.

Theres a difference between being wary and arbitrarily harassing people. Wariness is a subjective, personal stance which I don't even want to deny any cop, since they undoubtedly have a better intuition in these questions, but using it as an excuse for preemptively singling out and policing certain persons is wrong

>gets fed up complying and says fuck it im just going to keep picking up trash
Okay I can somewhat understand this

>keeps claiming he owns a fucking dorm and its his property just because his parents pay for him to stay there
>cop keeps following him while he picks up trash and calls like 20 fucking cop cars
>still refuses to comply after theyve made it clear its a serious situation
>starts yelling and screaming

god I fucking hate retards like this, stop wasting every bodies time and taxpayer money, take 5 fucking seconds to buzz yourself into your dorm and end the situation so you can get back to work like a mentally healthy person would you fucking retarded faggot fuck. stop acting like you have to soapbox any fucking chance you get you arent changing anything and you arent making the world a better place

im gonna agree with the muzzie hereliterally just listen what the cop they, you might still get shot but the chance are lower than you dont.
Now i dont know why every fucking mutt need to play the tough guy in front of the cop like you do know he has the right to fucking shoot you and get away with it no?
its like they never heard about cop shooting people for no reason, they are like wild animal dont provoke them. its sad but its the land of free we are talking about here. third world tier police force

This. I knew an absolutly retarded bostonian who lost his shit because a cop pulled him over for speeding when he absolutly was not. He got all riled up and started to yell and shit, at that point the cop got agressive. Even if you think a cop as shit reasoning you go along with it than file a complaint afterwards. The only difference in my story was that teh bostonian aint black.

howd you know the guy?

Then we are on the same page. Policing certain indiviguals because of demographic is illogical, but petroling demographics as a whole is not. again its simply a single factor, and not one that can be legitamently used in a vaccum. There must be more, and more substantial factors before an action is justified.

I'll copy-paste my story from 2014.

>Back when I was 14, my friend and I were hanging at some shitty empty mall late at night, and when they were closing down, we were waiting outside in the parking lot to wait for her brother to pick us up.
>We were doing whatever to alleviate our boredom. Walking over benches, jumping over those barricades they used to keep trolleys in when the supermarket wasn't shut down, kicking cans all around the empty parking lots, at least until some cops showed up with the lights on and came to us. We were annoyed, but also a bit scared, why would cops come here?
>He pestered us about our IDs and why we would be loitering late at night. We told him it's barely 10:30 and we're waiting for my friend's brother to pick us up, but when we showed him the phone's call log, he just pocketed the phone as his partner came from behind us and told us to get in the car. We were fucking scared, we didn't do anything and we're getting arrested. They could've been doing some more important stuff, but no, fucking harass these teen girls minding their own business.
>We were taken to their station and got told to call my friend's brother and parents, which we did on my phone because the pig wouldn't give back her phone, and waited. When my friend's brother and parents came (I was visiting their town for the weekend), they were arguing with the officers for harassing us for no reason, but the cops REFUSED to admit to being wrong and argued that the pigs who kidnapped us were in the right. We stayed there for hours, debating and signing a fuckton of papers, and leaving at 3 AM.
>All cops are bastards. They kill innocents and harass the rest, but who do they protect? Fascist scum and tax-evading CEOs, so fuck them.

I go to Boston every now and then and he was a regular at a restaurant I often visited. Hes a fucking hot head, but a cool guy non the less, so sometimes we carpool.

obligatory image

Attached: tumblr_pq0r01H6w11rc1zg9o1_540.jpg (604x604, 57K)

where are you from? Massholes can't drive for shit, the memes are entirely and completely fucking real, dont believe their bullshit about their roads being based on cow trails, they straight up cant fucking drive for shit

t. new hampshire

also you should see our "free staters" up here, their entire fucking gimmick is starting shit with cops over dumb shit like that. they even threaten and harass meter maids regularly for just doing their job

SUBHUMAN whiteoid trash

Very true, but I know for a fact he was driving under the limit, I was there. I also took a criminal justice class for like a semester and you wouldnt believe the type of shit police have to deal with. Dont get m wrong, some are complete and absolute tools, but its almost required when talking to braindead idiots for hours on end. Police are far from paragons believe you me, Ive had my fair share of run ins, but I usualy give them the benifits of the doubt because of how absolute aids their job can be. (Again guy in the video is not handling it well, but neither is the drama queen)

I know there are plenty of morally bad cops but I was just trying to make an even better point that white people can defy authority as much as black people, maybe even more. We have a large collection of people in our state who are completely libertarian and don't really believe there should be police.

The difference is we have the lowest violent crime rate in the country so cops don't really have to worry as much as they would in somewhere like chicago where they have a murder every other day (and thats being generous for when I lived there)