Dude did you just see that guy shooting up a high school? This clearly means that we need moar gunz

>Dude did you just see that guy shooting up a high school? This clearly means that we need moar gunz

Attached: IMG_0650.jpg (763x809, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14bknH_bpFQ
clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicPlacidChimpanzeeDeIlluminati
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The dead bodies were paid actors

No, that means that you shouldn't be selling weapons at Walshart and actually have gun control. You shouldn't give mentally ill retards weapons.

More gun mean more freedom

i'm just saying that this wasn't a problem 30 years ago and there was a gun club in my school.

>it's so easy to solve this
>you just put trained teachers and students and give em guns to defend themselves

Attached: 1485130830315.jpg (645x968, 55K)

theres a gun club there now

memes aside, name one reason why arming teachers and specially appointed students wouldn't work

Here's the real solution, don't romanticize it so edgy faggots don't get the idea to do it in the first place.

>innocent students and teachers
YEAH KILL 'EM

>Dude did you just see that guy shooting up a high school? This clearly means that we need moar gunz

Attached: gigagigagigagiga.png (1080x1331, 938K)

Diversity hires.

>people taking care of your children for 60 hours a week
YEAH ARM EM!

god bless america, they never can have enough guns. even children in kindergarten need guns.

It isn't called the bill of needs.

Attached: 539msk.png (904x692, 261K)

are you suggesting that generally incompetent people would be employed, or that people would show racial favoritism in carrying out their duties

youtube.com/watch?v=14bknH_bpFQ

i think the real danger is that now a 13 year old can get a gun just by stealing it from the anti-school shooter guy at the school

with so many schools in america, and so many impoverished areas, its a dead cert that at least a few schools will skirt the regulations and keep their guns in rickety old wooden gun safes, or a lazy hire will leave his gun in a drawer while he goes to the toilet, or any other number of tiny lapses of attention thar can occur

then kid picks up gun, doesnt need any planning, its the heat of the moment, and go loco

teachers are tightly wound miserable people taking care of cocky teenagers for a living giving them a gun is an accident waiting to happen

its not that it wouldn't work practically speaking, its that its absurd to expect teachers to be armed guards as part of their role

>risking your life for minimum wage
also, clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicPlacidChimpanzeeDeIlluminati

someone got the ball rolling, what are you gonna do about that?

teachers are not trained cops or soldiers

The latest idiocy i read is that school shootings are actually to be blamed on news reports and anti-gun laws
>so what, a dozen kids got shot, it's not a big deal but the ebil leftie media will talk like it is and inspire more shooters!

Attached: 20190713_171814.png (499x281, 177K)

>Dude did you see that guy shooting up a school I'm sure he couldn't get a gun if they were illegal
Try living in a ghetto in a country where guns are illegal for a while, see how long it takes for a bitch-ass motherfucker like you to get capped.

Attached: 1562254377941.jpg (768x432, 52K)

You would think that supporters of gun rights would realize that if guns made things magically safer then USA should be the safest countries on earth.

whats actually wrong with having 1 or 2 armed security personnel per school?

>anime faggot trying to be tough
Lmao

People want to live and go home to their families. No stranger would go full Rambo and risk their life to protect a bunch of strangers, no matter what republican pundits tell you. I mean look at that security guard who bailed.

This especially the old hags

>dude just give free guns to children so that they can defend themselves

If we give the good guys some guns then they can shoot the bad guys with guns. What's so hard for you libtards to understand?

Depends, if you have armored security around 10 per school then that would deter any incel trash.

must suck not having mandatory military conscription huh

in austria there are no face-tatooed salvadoreans around

Meddl Loide

>forming your belief system on a twitch streamer
holy fuck you are pathetic