/brit/

JITP with the quote on quote gf

Attached: 9EC329A1-9E58-4B7B-A056-B0AD9E0A8EF3.jpg (1080x1349, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CNi8vNLoLUY
youtu.be/9wxZ1DV9xO4
youtu.be/hjdW5VU61qE
youtube.com/watch?v=N-MfkC-ywQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEED a girl to show interest in me so i can turn around and say "look i appreciaite this and all but im a huge cunt and i spend all my money on drugs and alcohol and ciggies and really just think it'd be better for both of us if you redirected your attention elsewhere"

Would batter 190kg

love alcohol simple as

would batter and then fry 190kcal

hardly

post your body then bigman

ill wait

me in the back to her right

desperate for some sausage rolls

j-lo got hench

Attached: dfd.jpg (924x924, 113K)

desperate for some fat girl belly rolls

Would splash 190ml

that feel when no upper-middle class gf

Attached: C62B67A2-FB64-4CD2-B328-0053A43007AF.jpg (420x420, 28K)

>t-trust me b-bro its a m-meme i u-used to be in good s-shape i swear
hahahaha

me close left

Why is her hair two colours.

oh now you've got me feeling peckish for some. reckon i could dead set demolish about 15 party sausage rolls now that im thinking about them. ram those scrumptious little delicacies into the tamato sauce and put it in your gob simple as

Can just imagine some prized runt sniggering to himself as he types 'deseprate for some saysage rolls' a snarling cackle of madness as he rereads it to himself. Pathetic.

sweet lord

weirdo

Starting to watch joi videos, its not that cheesy actually

Give us oasis back

Attached: 1552517616062.jpg (480x640, 97K)

need a gf like from the song common people
just some rich snob gf who likes me coz im poor
cannot see it happening though unforch

haven't seen my dad since i was 15, i'm 22 now.
it's weird because i drop off freight literally right next to his business so i reckon i'll bump into him one day

why have you decided to see him now?

gives me the _____ to be honest

her number was up

>types
or he could just copypaste it

the chad liam gallagher vs the virgin noel gallagher

Would dismantle 190 micro gram

hate cute shit

Dream on

same. did your mother emotionally neglect you?

dissapointed to say that this post made me think more than what it probably warranted

its all my fault

if the Bard shows up, please remind him of the backlog of requests he has, tabla x

requests for the Bard
youtu.be/CNi8vNLoLUY [Open]
(play only the part from ~5:20 onwards)
ünd
youtu.be/9wxZ1DV9xO4

did you not read the post lad

gentlemen, this is democracy manifest.

youtu.be/hjdW5VU61qE

Jesus

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-135829_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 786K)

really need a girl to use a strapon on me

are tezza may watching the womens wimbledon finals, proper PM that.. good lass x

like what?

The Tory is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a virgin, gimp, bent, poofter, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Tory and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Jewish women are truly better than the rest.

Would freez 190°C

a succulent chinese meal?

potential future practice gf spotted on the northern line lads

Attached: 1562080865355.jpg (2093x2224, 386K)

The dream Saturday is literally going out to football having a scrap with the lads, showing off your battle scars to the lads, laughing about the fight, smashing some lines and pills then going to a rave with the lads and pulling a slag who’s interested by the masculinity of your black eye and grazed knuckles

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with football hooliganism

tinder isn’t real life bro

Attached: 7B684A90-488F-482E-9D94-4A312A9E6939.jpg (639x529, 78K)

do you still listen to music on the radio when driving?

I make on average $0/month

Imagine going all the way to greece to do a protest haha

reckon the first place to start looking is stratford upon avon

190 micrograms of LSD straight up the shit pipe

Thoughts?

Attached: 1559883923431.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

how long does /brit/ exists?

For the last time. Its PUFF not poof

stick in a cassette me

Fucking depressing

heard it spelled pouf

Attached: 1561223521016.png (640x300, 114K)

x

Attached: 1528340290768 - Copy.png (650x650, 19K)

This generation is fucked

prefer lads desu

reckon all of you are just figments of my imagination and im in a coma
all it would take is someone splashing me with a pail of cold water and id wake up and you would be gone, all of you
don't fucking mess with me

Attached: 1560687605973.png (500x592, 113K)

Attached: cd adapter.png (429x429, 291K)

Attached: y4vJFY3LLPOhgVCqixBtENAgZ9ya5sfIL57opooIm4I.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

tamperin? more like tantyerin

*beats the fuck out of your comatose body*

they won't stop until the only way sex happens is by a silicon valley algorithm or a glow in the dark private island sex cult

ummm chill it with the antisemitism tbqh

Please wake up.

this applies to nigs and fags too
a trifecta of subhuman refuse

dating a mum of three lads haha

love fat birds but by the look on their faces i would have no chance haha
does that even function correctly

try me you little freak

Attached: 3494BB60-26E7-48C2-8736-9C67EC100AD1.jpg (1080x959, 45K)

cant think which one i like least, probably meeting through friends as thats the least intimidating. problem is i dont have any

Stop i didnt masturbate since 2 weeks and i feel my it throbbing and my heart accelerating

Would love to pin her down and make her feel feminine again

yes, they were a real thing

horrifying image. saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MfkC-ywQI

I'll have a corr please carol
and give us a peng

alri big lad

shaved my head and i literally look like wojak irl fuck this

they plug into the tape itself and send it to CD?
cannot fathom all this technology stuff

citation needed

alcoholism coming on strong

What's the point to buy own house/ apartment/ box from a refrigerator, if the most part of your life will be spent to pay it off and only your children will have benefits of it? I literally can't understand why parents have children and don't help them.

Attached: sdfghjkl.png (590x560, 522K)

Have you actually been with a girl like this? Right after you shag her, she transforms into a grotesque monster. You start seeing all the little imperfections with a magnifying glass. Her tits which were once fascinating, become sagging sacks of shit, the cellulite, the face becomes deformed, her fucking voice becomes irritating. Seriously thinking it's an evolutionary mechanism we have so that we seek more pussy and dont dwell too much on one woman once we important her. But no evolutionary paychologists have written about this to my knowledge. Must be because the intersection of evo psychologists (the nonces of the science) and shaggers sets is empty. This is infuriating.

Hole shall be loose thee reckon

Reckon you're just a big fat puff

love are mark
type of character people used to write about

It's been a good year. Just need me a white slave to complement my material success lads.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713_200309.jpg (1080x2340, 679K)

This data is garbage.

Online dating companies are focused on one thing in their marketing: making people think it is normal to date online.

It’s still lame and filled with the undesirables of society.

Attached: IMG_1142.jpg (960x960, 130K)

>You B were only 19 when you met Watkins in late 2011. Your infant was only 10 months old. You told the police you met up with Watkins at the Copthorne Hotel in Cardiff. On 21st March Watkins says “Come down this weekend and we can fuck him up again “You text back saying “tell me if you want to get your dick in our boy”. You had previously referred to getting your boy high on ice i.e. methyl amphetamine. This is what led up to the session at the K West Hotel in London on the night of 2nd/3rd April recorded on the video. What did you do? You presented your baby to him so that he could try to rape him. First in the mouth. Then in the anus. Watkins can be seen spitting on the boy’s bottom to facilitate his attempt. You can be heard and seen encouraging him. What happened after this? On 24th May you send Watkins a message saying “the boy is ready to be abused”.
10. On 2nd August his message is “to be honest though, I think we have gone easy on him so far. Time to teach him and MAKE him learn to love it”. The evidence indicates you met at The Maldron Hotel in Cardiff.

>You P were a little older than B. Your communications with Watkins start in August 2012. Watkins said “if u belong to me so does ur baby”. You responded “understandable... a mother - daughter slave duo worshipping you”. Watkins said “that’s all she will know... a life of filth”. The subsequent communications planning even more depraved activities for this little girl including forcing her to engage in sex with animals. You Watkins then said you could not wait to get mother and daughter taking crack cocaine.You spoke of whoring her out to fat old men who would pay thousands. You went on “she needs to know mummy and daddy don’t love her she is just there to make us cum”. You spoke of torturing her for fun.

Attached: C3981B1D-C3B9-4264-A082-17D50549C659.jpg (615x409, 38K)

Had a training course just recently lads, the teacher told me I had a good voice, very eloquent, and I sound like the lads on the radio.
First time anyone's ever complimented my voice before, mostly they just just ask if I'm a pom or an aussie

Ugly feet

imagine being 5'8 and getting a hair trainsplant
imagine it lads
hononononononononononon