What do you think about this version of world map ?

Attached: fixed planet Earth.png (2000x1142, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Polish_science_and_technology
chido-fajny.com/2016/06/7-inventions-poland-revolutionary.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions
slavorum.org/5-polish-inventions-that-revolutionized-the-world-and-you-didnt-notice-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tad bit xenophobic.

Why did you have to erase Mongolia and Central Asia :(

why to the us, uk, australia, korea, taiwan and canada still exist?

Remove Japan

>Albania exists
Give it to Italia or Yugoslavs and we are fine

Wait
>Britbongs exist
Bad map

where tf is india bro

thats a bit rude user

more than slightly cringe

>Germany and Korea as well as the little countries between Italy and Greece still exist

Why do foreigners think Southern Cone is not a shithole?

Looks ok.

More like
>Germs exist

:(

I like where you're going with this, but I feel like it could be made even better.

Attached: improvement.jpg (2000x1142, 212K)

if everything isn't at the bottom in the ocean it's shit map

poland is too small and i cant see israel but this map was made by a polack so its a solid 5/10

plot twist: all populations of removed land are relocated to still existing places.

el polaco

>Nofloodtugal

Does the butthurt not get stale after like 70 years?

This version of the world is the only one that should exist

Attached: 1558972325704.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Spotted the limey tolerance police.

it would be the most boring place to live in

>usa still exist
nah, the actual prick is still there. Even when you nuke the rest of us, your misery are becoming more real because you're the new target.

go home

>removing all the natural resources instead of just the people
Wow, think of all the things you're not getting anymore.

>(((UK))) still exists
Not good enough

Why you left Paraguay?

Imagine a perfect world, one without wh*Tes

Attached: ideal world.png (1920x1013, 661K)

why do yanks still exist

Asians arent wh*Te

yes they are

NO WE'RE NOT

>smol russia
CUTE

I wish Russia to be another small and sweet Baltic state :з

i think it doesn't have humans and if for some reason does then they're perpetually in stone age

Imagine being this insecure and scared by superior Muslims/Arabs.
Finns BTFO!

Get rid of Germany

Is this a map of 1st world cunts?

Shut the fuck up
We are not wh*Te

I want the Northern part of Uruguay back. You erased it, maybe by accident, maybe on purpose. I would also like Armenia back. Maybe you could give them Ararat back as well as Artsakh. It'd be an island in the middle of nowhere but you could move it closer to what's left of Europe.

>chinkoloids
>poojeens
>huyyyywhyyyte

No, it's not. Southern Cone and some Slavic countries are on the map.

Kek just noticed that

Attached: 1538320885144.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

And Greece.

Asians are wh*Te

now THIS is based

Its sad to say : but the only good thing that your country gave to the rest of the world is petroleum . In addition Iraq is full of frustrated, aggressive religious fanatics so in principle it would be better for the rest of the world if it never existed the same as the rest of the Muslim countries.

you're white!

The worst thing is
>amerimutts
>white

t. pajeet

Slavic subhumans existing instead of Greece or Hungary..

But Russia is fren

Thats not true tho.

Greece does exist. But OP erased some of your land like it did with us.

No, Russia is an enemy of mankind.

Funny coming from poland

Weather catastrophes one after the other.

I live in southern California for a few years and it will be exceedingly obvious and you want be hurting your head trying to think of all the possible reasons why africa is a shithole

These people will steal from a low end computer store, shoot the guy who owns it, steal a whole 60 dollars from the cash register and then go to prison for 15 years. then they get out and they do the exact same thing they did before they went to prison. and the entire time they will try to lecture you about "da hussle" and why niggas are better at making money than crackas

They arent just stupid; stupid people tend to know that they are stupid and keep their noses down while shoveling shit like they should be. niggers are stupid, but also delusional. the kangz meme isnt a joke. get into a casual conversation about history, anthropology or religion with a nigger and you will see the anger on his face as you talk about things that arent his dick. frustrated, he will try to make the subject about his dick as much as possible. thats what kangzers are about. its not about conspiracy theories, its not about finding their place in history, its anger and jealousy over their own inadequacy. so they form little delusions in their head about how the hebrews was kangz, the hindus was kangz, the chinese was kangz, and its all da white man fault cuz he took our techknoledjee and stole all our wisdum n shiiiiieeet. yo we wuz flying in saucahz and smokin weed wid da ayyyliums before dem crackas took all our shieeet.

Imagine having NOTHING in your entire history to be proud of. even mexicans have the aztec temples to be proud of, even chinamen can forget about their gutter oil-fried rat for a few moments when they look at the glory of the forbidden palace.

They are not just stupid primitives; if they were, they would be like the germanic tribesmen of the migration period and try to learn from what is obviously a superior culture to their own.

Attached: real world without white people and Asian people.png (973x2360, 3.82M)

seethe harder wh*Te boi

I lived in southern California . I forgot about "d" letter.

I dont care about color of skin, whites and Asians could be blue or green for all I care, its about genes, how closely related you are, and what effect those genes have .

There are genetics that are correlated to violent tendencies. Some bloodlines have an increased statistical likelihood of committing violent crimes. You can't blame poverty and culture for the behavior of the African American community after there has been 60 years of reparations. If you compare the crime rates of the richest African American communities to that of the crime rates of the poorest "white" communities, the African American crime rates remain consistently worse.

Attached: dd8zjgf-62311b19-418e-4d7b-bcc2-cf9b3d96d99c.png (501x256, 260K)

Reverse it and it's based

where my russian niggas at :(:(:(??

>keeps North America
>keeps Europe
>removes most of South America
>removes almost all of Asia
European are worthless scum.
下げる。

kys polack you contributed nothing to human race

I guess what you mean. The point is that then the lost lands will return to their place, but without their inhabitants, giving the opportunity to be fully settled by whites and Asians :)

Attached: religion-tan-com-a-world-a-world-with-islam-without-14922554.png (500x365, 257K)

fuck wypipo lmao

>small hillbille towns have lower crime rates than chicago or detroit

Don't overreact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Polish_science_and_technology

chido-fajny.com/2016/06/7-inventions-poland-revolutionary.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_inventions

slavorum.org/5-polish-inventions-that-revolutionized-the-world-and-you-didnt-notice-it/

Attached: Jan Czochralski.jpg (418x640, 36K)

9/11 is a good thing tho

Guess why most non-Muslims don't like Muslims?

Attached: typical muslim.jpg (497x488, 68K)

*zoom in to see*

Attached: 1563022448951.png (2000x1142, 86K)

Because muslim fight injustice
You see no one hates poles, because youre practically cattle that they can (and have several times) walk in and put you in stables
they cant pull that shit with muslims, were truly free, truly honerable and truly dignified,our knees bend to allah and to no kortal, and that generates immense bitterness in lesser breeds who think theyre superior

ah that’s better

Attached: 7C712965-D88A-4FFD-A90B-468ECAC91FF5.jpg (496x496, 37K)

Attached: surprise.png (480x434, 520K)

So the rest of the world outside the U.S. doesn't matter to you at all? Typical Yankee.

Attached: typical Yankee.jpg (596x437, 73K)

agreed

this implies that I like africans which isn't true

Attached: hellyeah.png (2000x1142, 729K)

Go fuck a goat

ahahahahaaha

t. another slave race