Explain this, America

explain this, America

Attached: 145749.png (665x649, 507K)

lezdoms in jail are not going to be kind

Attached: text_messages.jpg (640x335, 45K)

>Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for 'suspicous content or behaviour'
Do Americans really put keyloggers on their kids stuff?

Attached: bee1841.png (750x422, 374K)

Why do western cunts refuse to make a difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia?

only pedophiles make that distinction

Attached: nice pedo.png (376x253, 142K)

>20 in jail years for having sex

There should be double standard. Law shouldn't apply to woman ""predator"".

pretty obvious she guided that boy into manhood. She did him a service.

They're all nonces and need glassing, simple as.

why the fuck did they jail her for 20 years? i wish i had such a teacher when i was 13, fucking lucky kid.

>repeatedly and intentionally break the law
>get punished for it
What's the issue?

what is the ethnic of the nigger

American

>She said: “Wyd?”

>He replied: “Thinking about your sexy self.”

>“Aww baby (love heart eyes emoji) I wish you were with me,” she responded.

>The boy replied: “I want u bby. .. when can we fuck again?”

>Zamora replied: “I want you too baby so bad! Whenever we can you know I’m down.”

>She added: “Like you for real get sexier to me every day lol.”

>He replied: “I want to fuck you so bad baby those times weren’t enough.”

>She responded: “Me neither baby! I want you every day with no time limit.”

>In another exchange, Zamora to the boy said: “OMG, I love you,’ and ‘Omg lol you’re so cute baby.”

>While another read: “I wish you could’ve stayed after with me.”

>The boy then replied: “Me too. I wish I could just hang out with you whenever we wanted.”

>After one of their meetings, the boy is reported to have messaged the teacher saying he wanted to have sex with her again.

>Zamora replied: “I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit… If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would.”

Attached: 1507353981167.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

>tfw you will never be that shota

WHY COULDNT MY TEACHER HAVE BEEN A HOT WOMAN AND HAVE SEX WITH MY 13 YO SELF

Attached: 1547774140430.jpg (633x905, 103K)

god bless this roastie. fuck this kids parents

Attached: shaun-ross-00.jpg (480x320, 22K)

fucking hot i wish i were him

this

People STILL don't know everything is tracked on every proprietary software out there. Normies are so oblivious.

>20 years
It's not like he was pressured into doing it for the grades. He literally consented.

Attached: rolling boyz.png (657x650, 875K)

Ye. Think about it. Mom probably has an incest fetish and is jelly of the hot teacher and dad is threatened by his son's ascending manhood. fuck this kids parents and fuck them again

Attached: DqkD2l7VYAA1OU-.jpg (2048x2048, 623K)

She's a coalburning whore and a fornicator, but not a pedophile
simple as

Seems excessive. She should be punished because she was his teacher and he was her student and because he was under age for legal agency and she was over; the punishment does does not seem proportional though. It's not too strange to be sexually active at 13, as much as parents would like it to be. It's not like he could be knocked up, either, like some 13 year girls could.

>Have Sex
>Get in jail

Attached: 1560240878018.png (644x800, 43K)

was it a nigger

>Brittany Zamora
But Jow Forums told me that mutts were ugly?

this woman would've been better off as a stay-at-home mom

20 YEARS IN THE CAN

Attached: sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017[1].jpg (928x523, 69K)

GOD I WISH I HAD BEEN ABUSED BY A QT TEACHER IN SCHOOL

Nice

Based
She gets at least a decade in jail, and her life is literally ruined. I'm always jealous of those little punks who get laid in junior high

Those texts are helka lame by the kid

america is a cringe nation
nuke it

Yet, the media twisted it and it somehow evolved into MUH patriarchy.

There are VERY few things that disgust me more than defending pedophiles. They are worth less than the dirt under my toenails.

Attached: clint-eastwood-nvYoFR.gif (240x228, 869K)

She isn't a pedophile. Your disgust is based off a false premise.

Nice

Unironically this. Unless she penetrated him I don't see the issue.

Well said. Americans be like “pedophilia is part of Pinko culture! I will defend MUH rights”

Women can't be pedophiles.

She isn't a pedophile.

Kys

weak little sissy boy wasnt worthy

Attached: trophy_20best.png (800x600, 901K)

God I wish I were American

Attached: tfw no American teacher.jpg (2500x1800, 1.44M)

Will someone post a picture of this high-school Chad? Was he tall and muscular or what?

Women love school bullies. Fact

The sheer retarded agressiveness of kids turn them on

Top left was fucking bizarre. I think she started banging her daughter's bf because his dick was too big for her daughter and they all ended up having small orgies with each other. God I wish I had a gf with a mom like that.

Female "pedos" are usually former wall flowers who abuse their positions in schools to seduce the highschool Chads who never bothered with them when they were in school. It's pathetic.

Based USA. Gas the pedos.

I could literally walk outside, shoot the first person I see and get less prison time than this poor roastie.

Wew. Good analysis, I never thought of that. Is it the same for male pedos (rejected growing up)?

Dear God I wish that was me

dumb pedo whore

Agree. Those women are hot and I wish I could bone them as teen but imagine the amounts of cases where the teacher is NOT Hot and is straight up abusing power.
Either way it still fucks up with kid but nowadays everyone sees things only through sex lenses

Teacher Says Student She Had Sex With ‘Treated Her Like a Piece of Meat’ – Jury Sets Her Free
By Pluralist | Jun 19, 2019

It took an Australian jury only 15 minutes on Tuesday to decide the fate of Sarah Joy Guazzo, a teacher who had sex with a 16-year-old student on multiple occasions in 2016.

Attached: peterson.jpg (1200x627, 249K)

Beta faggot

>tfw at my school there was a rumour that someone started that one of the teachers (a 40+ year old fat bald man) was fucking one of the hottest girls in year 9 (13 years old but 14 at the time the story came to its end)
>nobody knew where the rumours came from
>the logic was that the bald teacher was the teacher of design and technology and the girls dad owned a small shop selling DIY equipment, so we thought her dad was pimping her out so the design and tech teacher would encourage the school to buy his equipment
>me and a few other kids created a 'Paedo discovery crew' where we tried to find evidence of it
>for example we'd go to his workshop and take photos on our phones of equipment that could also be purchased at the dads shop
>one of the kids kept buying female panties and putting them on the equipment to take pictures
>we were CONVINCED he was fucking her
>made even worse by the fact that she used to enjoy his class and would stay after school to do a project she was working on (she was making a large wooden globe)
>one day we decided to sneak into the workshop after school and catch them fucking each other
>when we did it, the teacher was sitting with her showing her how to use one of the big saws like top pic related
>we snuck some pictures of it
>we really believed, really, really believed that before we walked in he had her spread legged with a dildo attacked to the saw and he was plunging it up and down into her
>we photoshopped images of this, like second pic related
>sent to school
>obviously, he didn't get in trouble and we did
>however the paedo rumours persisted for years, apparently he ended up leaving the school over it and is now unemployed

Attached: workshopfuck.jpg (656x1000, 193K)

pedophiles will always exist, young tight hairless girls will always be fucked and you can't stop it.
Get jealous of people who fuck young girls and wish they go to jail out of envy, like this guy

Attached: 9f97b9fca191a0a03740ad4533da1d0bde303571.jpg (540x807, 92K)

>Mfw my middle school teacher used to fuck me too.

Attached: 1562694802358.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

How many years will Epstein get?

He's so rich his victims will go to jail instead.

Dayummm

we have laws

Nice

I get the OP thing, her husband is fat mexican but the your pic had firefighter chad husband and still did that shit... there is some deep psychological thing behind.

>hot MILF guiding a 13 year old teen who salivates over her into manhood
>pedophile
meanwhile also America 4-5 years later
>BLACKEDRAW RIMMING sponsored by (((Greg Lansky)))
perfectly legal and normal and admirable

>Tfw had sex with my teacher as a kid too but she was male.

top tier MILF...judges be jelly

>The boy's parents also claim Brittany Zamora's husband Daniel called them and begged them not to report his wife to police after they saw lewd texts between the pair, the Daily Mail reported.

>He insisted that she had made a mistake.

>Daniel Zamora also allegedly suggested that he and the boy's dad "meet up" and "settle this", but the parent turned down his offer and hung up on him.

Attached: V2D7FF4MYZDL7NVB3TTQQAWH4Q.jpg (620x349, 16K)

>black choker
>those legs
fuuuuck

I had girlfriends while growing up (my first girlfriend was in high school) and today I can be considered pedo. How can you explain that?

>(((rich)))
indeed

I fucking hate gender equality
She doesn't deserve that
She has to be counted among legitimately dangerous and malicious individuals now, fucking bullshit
There are some certain truths about human psychology and sexuality that we will need to come to terms with

I wouldn't have minded getting "abused" when I was 16 by this "wall flower"->

Sounds just like my japanese animated movies.

>men crying about true gender equality

now thats some funny shit

Attached: 1561741794761.jpg (366x500, 112K)

Life is so unfair. All my teachers were old and ugly.

go to uni. its insane with all those student teachers.

It's not the same. Hot teacher banging 15 y.o. boy is hot.

What kind of parallel is that?

this. fuck everything

>Police notes also allege that during class, Zamora asked the friend whether he was circumcised and showed him pictures of male genitalia on her phone.

Attached: 1498898117550.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Imagine your gf's mom asking you to fuck her while your gf rims your asshole. Like woah that would be so weird haha.

based haha poster

>son im dissapoint

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13-11-32-53.png (480x800, 351K)

13 months

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

disgusting ass pedophile

Jesus, must have been amazing fuck.

at home, forgot to mention
USA are the best goys YES USA SERVE YISRAEL

Damn he is the most chadlike Jew I have ever seen. No wonder no one stood up to him.

Because if she not jailed, the white collar paedos will scream for equality.

Rachel never consumed alcohol and drugs until she was divorced with her ex-husband James. James is a U.S. Army veteran who was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder when he returned from Iraq.

ahahaha

Why are (former) military wives such whores?

>another teacher does /ss/
nic-
>she's married
Whore. Enjoy your 20 years bulldyke bait.

is Motsu dying? No new items stocker in 3 months.

Attached: 1560109204406.png (800x800, 371K)