Is Norway paradise on earth? Do Norwegian people even have problems in their lives?

Is Norway paradise on earth? Do Norwegian people even have problems in their lives?

Attached: norway.png (580x422, 746)

Other urls found in this thread:

udi.no/en/want-to-apply/work-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Oslo if you want to experience Malmö v2.

They have problems like Jow Forumstards chimping out and killing 78 people.

>Is Norway paradise on earth?
No

>Do Norwegian people even have problems in their lives?
Yes, like you wouldn't believe

No it's not, we have problems like everyone else. I'm a neet because of crippling anxiety so I have to live on €2150 a month in neetbux until I can manage to get a job.
This, Norway is 30% immigrants now.

Ah, yeah? Like what? Suicidal thoughts because of idleness and lack of purpose?

>Norway is 30% immigrants now.
I meant Oslo, not Norway. On a national level Norway is about 10% immigrants.

>€2150 a month in neetbux

Haha oh fuck. That's at least 4 times what someone in a similar situation would get here.

Lol no

You call that a problem? You're getting 2150 times as many euros as someone with crippling anxiety gets here

>€2150 a month
that's what i earn in 4 months working 10 hours a day

you just don't want to spread the news that Norway is indeed a paradise, so a lot of people won't come and ruin it. The problem is that now we know, don't try to hide it.

If you're a neet of choice you get approx €350 a month, if you're actively trying to get a job you get €750 a month, but since I'm unable to work for mental health reasons temporarily I get more.

so you get 1 euro a month in mexico if you have crippling anxiety?

Yeah, you're just trying to keep all the neetbux to yourself, but I know better and I'm coming to get mine, nigga!

Germany is a fcking 3rd world shithole. I only get like 1400 neetbux over here. I am gonna kms soon anyways but fcking god is live unfair

Ask yourself what am I doing here instead of going outside? Because there's literally nothing to do here other than cope my depression on Jow Forums.

why don't you find a norweigan vikingess and have sex with her?

A ~50m2 apartment in the outskirts of any semi large city here will cost you €1000-1500 a month, I don't have a lot of money left to spend after I've paid rent, electricity, food, and internet.

Wanna switch places, snowflake?

Yeah I'd like to switch places with the user from Norway

Norwegian girls only likes the 8/10+ chads.

Because they're too busy holding the "Welcome Refugees" sign.

Yes

> Do Norwegian people even have problems in their lives?
Foreigners

Thinking of moving to Norway or something?

i don't trust this one bit. don't pretend scandis aren't racist
i wish but too much hassle

What else do you need?! You're just blowing things out of proportion, when what you really should be doing is get your act together and get to socialize with people around you... and blow me instead

You wot, are you a confused Swede by any chance?

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else

I work full time in the UK and live in a shitty 10m2 room. You don't know how good you have it.

I do socialize, do you know how expensive it is to buy alcohol here? Socializing in Norway is something that REQUIRES alcohol.

"Mental health reasons"

Kek I wish feminists ruled my country

Is that in London or what?

Yeah, how do I get started? I'm shy, but I work hard. What's up, b0ss?

Scandis are racist because they asume all brown people are poor
Don't act like we don't have the same issue, Jorgen.

>Don't act like we don't have the same issue, Jorgen.
We have less than 10% non-white immigrants country wide.

>Do Norwegian people even have problems in their lives?
Yeah like what to do with all that delicious salmon.

Attached: grillattua lohta.jpg (1200x616, 239K)

how is it like having absolutely zero problems or stress in your life? How do you feel about the new government policy that every 25+ year old man should be assigned a 10/10 norway woman to have children with?

You need a proper education.

Is it even possible to move to Norway without having an Ivy League degree and making millions upon millions of euros? I don't think a normal human can achieve such a task

norwegians here just proved that suffering in 1st world is literally a meme

>How do you feel about the new government policy that every 25+ year old man should be assigned a 10/10 norway woman to have children with?
Having children is the biggest fear of Norwegians nowadays.

Well I live Oslo, the generic capital. My universitiy is full of hijabs

if you wear a hijab in albania everyone will look at you funny. is it the same in norway?

Poland is 1st world.

Attached: polan.jpg (474x287, 9K)

It's your own fault then, Oslo should be separated into a city state that is used as a prison for nignogs while Trondheim becomes the capital.

Liar. You guys wouldn't accept filthy third worlders into your oh so perfect country if it wasn't because you need to do hard labor such as cooking, gardening and teaching spanish (the three things I do best ;D )

Pass the link to the Norwegian immigrantion page that states that i need a fancy degree or """"proper education"""" (marxist/feminist indoctrination)... or ur gay

it's really not

We look at them weird and call them "muslimjævler" to our friends.

muslimjævler
translate?

udi.no/en/want-to-apply/work-immigration/
Here you go.

Muslim fucks

Roughly translates to "Muslim fucks".

Here you work for 1200€ and pay up around 800€ on rent alone. Fuck Barcelona.

Norwegians also look at me weird and whisper "britjævler" to their blond-haired associates. What do they mean by this?

How does the situation for engineers look like in Norway? I have a bachelor in mechanical engineering.

If I wanted to live IN Oslo it would be like €2000+ for 10m2, I live 15 away from Oslo by train.

Threads like this makes me unironically realize how good scandis have it. Not trying to be a dick just saying.

Engineers are always welcome, we never have enough engineers.

Can swedes still go to norway and gutter fish or are those days over?

Denmark is much better

Not if you're an immigrant.

is Sweden to Scandinavia what Germany is to the EU?

>15 away
minutes?
I live 25 minutes from Barcelona by train and I have to walk almost 1.5km to take it.
Yet, rent's too damn high. Fuck this gay place.

denmark is like norway but without the untouched nature

We are the biggest country and with highest population but i think both denmark and norway are more wealthy.

Per capita yes but not in total GDP.

Really? atleast norway has to be richer?

>mental health reason
I'm schizophrenic and I receive no neetbux cause that's not a thing here

Stay in slavbania, there's enough criminals from your lands here.

that puts you in upper middle class here. cant you live in another country? you can rent a decent villa in antalya and spend your time banging eastern european tourists.

>slavbania
what have i done to you, that you call me sl*v?

If I saved up $100,000 could I retire comfortably in Turkey?

Imagine being born in Norway/Sweden/Denmark and failing... Failing life in tutorial-mode.

Attached: 1473259025479.gif (352x224, 866K)

Those would probably last you 10 years of living modestly.

Are you retarded? We got double the population. Of course we will be richer in total.

This

What about in Moldova?

they will claim you a sultan and you will a harem.

i suffer just like you guys!!yes i do get your yearly salary from my monthly neetbux from ''mental issues'' but i still suffer because a fifth goes to rent!!!
literally picking story mode in a game and losing

What is the day of the average Norwegian like?

You're not allowed to live abroad on neetbux, you only get 4 weeks of paid vacation per year

teachers make 700$ and doctors 2000$. you can get idea.

obvious trolling

Wake up, go to work, go home, watch TV, sleep, repeat

The truth hurts, Ivan

>Wake up to smell of fish
>Spend rest of day skiing and speaking gay sounding swedish
>The end

Yeah, I've heard that too. It's to avoid the obvious scam of getting social moneys in the rich country and living in a poorer country as a king.

I saw we zerg rush Norway demanding citizenship like those Area 51 quacks are planning on doing

dont come here

i will go there

ok want to live with me?

This until old and then you get five different types of cancers + dementia and die alone in a nursing home while spending all your free time going to hospital exams.

are you a qt grill?

no but the government will fund your transition that i require

they have no culture

mine or yours?

Attached: norge_grill(boy).png (507x559, 606K)

both

I bet it's pretty nice. Just living it up with a Norwegian qt somewhere on a rock overlooking a fjord gets my dick hard without even explicitly thinking of sex. But the cold must suck tho

Only a problem if youre a sandnigger or an advocate for mass immigration