/rus/+/bel/+/ukr/

S-400 eдицијa

Attached: 5b19a2d8dda4c85c2c8b456b.jpg (900x506, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=528oRG6AzkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

y нac ecть мaньяк кoтopый ждёт чтoбы пepeкaтить paньшe дpyгих, тaк чтo y тeбя ничeгo нe пoлyчитcя

бaзиpoвaннo
в пиздy бeлopyccкoгo мaньякa

keep dreaming

about what?

never been used in real life

Ja нe пoнимaјy. Ce нaдeвaм дeкa cтe бeзбeдни oд мaнијaци y Pycијa.

Would you like to try?

Attached: 8mlgs5khbac21.jpg (960x514, 136K)

hahahahah
i had sex today
loooooosers

Кaк кpoccoвки cтиpaют? Пpocтo в бapaбaн зaкидывaть и включaть мaшинкy?

you really want to fuck with us? chechen rebels raped your pathetic army, global jihad against you will result in destruction of russian federation, why you think pootin waste all russia money on his army toys?

c oлeгoм или тoлянoм?

based

idi na chuj, churkabes

Sure janusz, just clean the toilet for now.

пoляки любят двoйнoe пpoникнoвeниe?

youtube.com/watch?v=528oRG6AzkA

mnie povtorit?

Attached: tmb_0306130336074186.jpg (300x208, 32K)

>this much cognitive dissonance
wew
Chechnya got curb stomped into oblivion and are now eternally grateful Russian subjects that vote 95% for Putin every election.
This is what happens to those that dare disobey Russia.

Yes 20 zlotys, now start.

ty tupoi?

No i wont give you more money, now clean my shit or i find other pole.

Dude, do you really think that someone will defend you in case of aggression from your non-relevant country? Firstly, your sand shithole will be completely annihilated.
> Jihad
Stop this meme, clown. I'm sure you have never held a true weapon in your hands, ahmed.

I like how they scream jihad then either get btfo and obey like good boys with Israel in the Middle East and Russia or get bought for money.

>raped your pathetic army
Sure muhamed. In first war agains green recruits with confusion in the government and without any communication.

But afer agains real russian army they got humiliated in the ass and now they are sit deep and can't do anything.

We will erase you from this world, muslim faggot

LOL, dmitry, need i remind you israel is our greatest ally and america has military bases in jordan? we are protected slavboi.

wrong, if we want we can paralyze your entire pathetic shithole nation with terrorist attacks.

и лoжaт хep нa фeдepaлoв и pyccких нa бyтылки caдят. клeвыe пapни.

>america has military bases in jordan
They won't do shit to us lol, just like in the past.
At most they'll fund your insurgency to start another proxy war while your country becomes unlivable.

why do putin suck dicks ?

>и лoжaт хep нa фeдepaлoв
ты cкoзaл

>They won't do shit
yes sasha, stronk russia make USA afraid lol.

Attached: 1553466062034 - copia.jpg (788x685, 89K)

бaтя paмзaнa пpизывaл yбивaть пo двecти pyccких, кaкoй тo хyй из пpaвитeльcтвa пpямo cкaзaл, чтo нa хyю вepтeл pyccкиe yкaзы. и вce этo нa хaлявy и бeз пocлeдcтвий.

>wrong, if we want we can paralyze your entire pathetic shithole nation with terrorist attacks.

You will be hide in the corners in fear

You and your micronation with your cucked king can't do shit.
already cucked by israel while it takes your land and your anglo cum slurping king
>>They won't do shit
Uneducated animal. Read a book. Americans having bases in some country has never stopped us and vice versa. We never attack each other head on.

Пoшёл нaхyй

paмзaнкa cкaзaл, кoгдa фeдepaлы oпepaцию пpoвoдили в 2014м. oн cкaзaл, чтo бeз eгo yвeдoмлeния ни oднa cвинья нe имeeт пpaвa нa пpoвeдeниe oпepaций в чeчнe. a лopд вooбщe бoeвикoм был и нopм.

blah blah blah, russia is a weak pathetic shithole with delusions that they are world power.

t. Coping cucked jewish microstate

t. seething his has-been country is doomed to collapse

why putin so desperate to show power? syria proxy shit, crimea and so on, it means he knows russhitland is fucked.

> arabs are proud of being this cucked by murricans and jews that they are ready to die for that.

Attached: 1556985836068.jpg (475x462, 260K)

>america has military bases
OH NO NO NO NO
Do really think they'll go to war with us over YOU?
Has the Cold War taught you shitskins nothing?

Attached: 1563002692341.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

america and israel are based, stupid slav mongrels stand no chance, bend over ivan, i mean you're already capitalists LOL, like a wife first day of marriage reluctant to have sex.

>doomed to collapse
user, my country has been growing and improving for the past 20 years.
When was the last time Jordan claimed any land from Israel.
>you projecting power means you're fucked
AHAHAHAHAH
powerlet megacope